This kind of error occurs because kmplayer.exe file need to be situated in Windowssystem 32 folder as a default path but because of the. Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problem, a bad graphics driver or. Hi, · I understand that you are receiving Stack overflow error on KM player. · This issue may arise due to the changes in the settings of the player or due to.
Related VideosHow to fix KM Player Not responding - KM Player Stopped working - KM Player Not working 2020
How To Fix KMPlayer Error 80040218
It's likely that when you're loading KMPlayer you will run into KMPlayer Error 80040218. The three common reasons why runtime errors like error 80040218 pop-up:
Error 80040218 Crash - This is a very popular error 80040218 runtime error that causes the entire program to shut down. This emerges when KMPlayer fails to respond to input properly, the kmplayer error, or does not know what output is required in return.
KMPlayer Error 80040218 Memory Leak - When KMPlayer encounters a memory leak, the operating system gradually runs slowly as it depletes system resources. Possible causes due to failure of KMP Pandora The kmplayer error to de-allocate memory in the program, or when bad code executes a "infinite loop".
Error 80040218 Logic Error - A logical error occurs when the computer produces the wrong output, even if the input is right. When the accuracy of KMP Pandora TV's source code is low, it typically becomes a source of errors.
File corruption, missing, or deleted KMPlayer Error 80040218 files can result in KMPlayer errors. As a first troubleshootiong step, most PC professionals will attempt to replace the applicable version of the KMP Pandora TV file. As a last measure, we recommend ppq full errors a registry cleaner to repair any invalid KMPlayer Error 80040218, KMP The kmplayer error TV file extension, and other file path references which could be causing the error message.
KMPlayer Error 80040218 Errors
KMPlayer Complications with KMPlayer Error 80040218 Comprise Of:
- "KMPlayer Error 80040218 Software Error."
- "Win32 Software Error: KMPlayer Error 80040218"
- "KMPlayer Error 80040218 encountered a problem and will close."
- "Cannot find KMPlayer Error 80040218."
- "KMPlayer Error 80040218 is missing."
- "Start-up error in application: KMPlayer Error 80040218."
- "Can't run KMPlayer Error 80040218."
- "KMPlayer Error 80040218 failure."
- "Fault in Software Path: KMPlayer Error 80040218."
KMPlayer KMPlayer Error 80040218 issues occur with installation, while KMPlayer Error 80040218-related software runs, during shutdown or startup, or less-likely during operating system updates. Keeping track of when and where your KMPlayer Error 80040218 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
KMPlayer Error 80040218 Problem Causes
These KMPlayer Error 80040218 troubles are created by missing or corrupt KMPlayer Error 80040218 files, invalid KMPlayer registry entries, or malicious software.
Primarily, KMPlayer Error 80040218 issues are produced by:
- KMPlayer Error 80040218 registry keys invalid / corrupted.
- Malware infestation corrupted KMPlayer Error 80040218 file.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted KMPlayer Error 80040218-related files.
- Another program is in conflict with KMPlayer and its shared referenced files.
- Corrupted installation or download error executing fw rule KMPlayer (KMPlayer Error 80040218).
Product by Solvusoft
WinThruster the kmplayer error - Scan your PC for computer errors.
Compatible with Windows 11, 10, the kmplayer error, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
Optional Offer for WinThruster by Solvusoft EULA
KMPlayer Doesn't Play MP4, FLV, MKV Files Problems [Solved]
KMPlayer is a media player that has seen significant advancements in recent years. It has a huge number of audio and video processing features, as well as an attractive user interface. Equipped with 3D video playback support and a powerful rendering engine, the KMPlayer supports a wide range of video formats, such as AVI, ASF, WMV, AVS, FLV, MKV, MOV, 3GP, MP4, MPG, MPEG, DAT, OGM, and VOB.
Despite being worthy of the title “the most versatile media player”, sometimes KMPlayer doesn't play MP4, FLV, MKV files. There could be several reasons for this anomaly, and we are about to describe each one along with relevant solutions in this article.
Why is KMP Player unable to play some video formats?
When KMPlayer fails to play MP4, MKV, FLV files, there could be multiple reasons for it:
- A lack of the required codec, the kmplayer error, in the kmplayer error case, the relevant codecs for MP4, MKV, and FLV files
- Incorrect settings for video playback on your computer
- A problem with KMPlayer
- A problem with the files
Depending upon the specific reason, let’s cover the solutions for solving the "KMPlayer doesn't play MP4, FLV, MKV files" the kmplayer error in the next section.
How to solve the error?
1. Convert the files into a format that works readon adobe flash error your KMPlayer
Every video file has a distinct codec used to compress it so that it becomes easy to transfer over networks and stream. Maybe the file formats you are trying to play aren’t compatible with your KMPlayer installation. Or maybe you can play one MP4 file with it and not another, because some MP4 files are H.264 MP4 files, while others are HEVC MP4 files.
Try converting the specific files to another format, such as H.264, which is the best format for playing in KMPlayer.
2. Check the video playback settings in your computer
If converting the files doesn’t work, try activating Script Active X in Windows by following these steps:
- Open the Start menu and type Internet Options into the search box.
- Select Security > Script ActiveX controls and plug-ins > Custom level
- Under this category, select Enable for all.
- Click OK to close the window.
Additionally, the kmplayer error, make sure that Adobe Flash Player is uninstalled and then reinstalled on your computer.
That is all there is! After this, you should be able to watch MP4 videos with KMPlayer.
3. Update or reinstall KMPlayer
Even after trying the above tricks if your KMPlayer fails to play MP4 videos, there is most likely some issue with the player. Maybe it is outdated or perhaps it was most likely, not installed correctly.
In this case, update the player to its latest version. If that too doesn’t work, uninstall your KMPlayer and then download and install the most recent version of KMPlayer to resume playing MP4 videos.
4. Use a different media player
Just like KMPlayer, VLC media player is another universal player for video playback. If nothing else works, switch the media player to VLC player or any other player you prefer.
The ultimate solution
If you don’t wish to switch your media player and the other tricks don’t work for you, the problem is most likely with the files. They may be damaged or corrupted. In this case, repairing the files is the best solution.
In our opinion, Stellar Repair for Video is the ultimate solution for this purpose. Stellar Repair for Video is a competent and efficient application for fixing severely the kmplayer error video files of multiple extensions. You can repair MP4, MPEG, FLV, MKV, AVI, and more file formats with this software. Supporting several storage devices, this easy to use application can help you overcome video playback errors caused due to reasons like header corruption, audio-video syncing issues, loading errors, sql error code 1722 much more.
Here are the simple steps with which you can fix damaged video files using Stellar Repair for Video:
- Go to the official website for Stellar Repair for Video and download its installer. Thereafter, install it with recommended settings.
- Once the software is installed, launch it.
- From the home screen, click on the Add button to select and import the files you want to repair (you can import multiple files at once). Once they have been imported into the interface, click on the Repair button.
- Depending on the size of the video(s) being repaired and your computer’s processing speed, you will need to wait for the process to complete.
- Once it is done, you can preview the mfc42.dll error centura files and then save them to the desired location with the Save Repaired Files button.
Additional tips to prevent this error from repeating
- Always keep your media players updated to their latest versions.
- Take care to not uninstall the previous version incorrectly. Remove HKEY CURRENT USER SoftwareKMPlayer from the registry, delete the old folder, and reinstall the media player.
- Confirm that the video player is compatible with your computer's operating system.
- Check to see if your antivirus software, firewall, or windows skinning utility is blocking applications like KMPlayer.
- Try to figure out what's causing the player to stop working properly, the kmplayer error. Reinstall Windows if necessary, but this is the least recommended option.
- Check for any malware or viruses that may be interfering with the player's normal operation.
It's never fun to discover that the videos you've been waiting to see won't play properly. It's even worse if you don't know what to do about it. We hope you can use the solutions described above to fix issues with your KMPlayer if it isn’t playing MP4, MKV, FLV the kmplayer error. Remember, if nothing works, the kmplayer error, you can always repair the video files with Stellar Repair for Video.
Common KMPlayer App Problems and Troubleshooting Steps
✅ I'm getting black screen / white screen (blank screen) when I open KMPlayer?
It is one of the most common problem in mobile phones and tablets. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, the kmplayer error, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app the kmplayer error has this issue. Now open the kmplayer error app again. It may work normally.
- Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power the kmplayer error button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device.Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can't fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS the kmplayer error provides an dll messagebox error to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you've enabled it previously.
- Even in some rare cases, the kmplayer error, the re-install step also don't work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
✅ My KMPlayer app wont load or not working properly (loading error / server error / connection error / Screen Freeze / Ping Problem).
There are few situations that may cause the load issue in mobile apps.
- The KMPlayer app server may be down and that is causing the loading issue. Please try canon error e05 rebel xsi few minutes.
- Your wifi / mobile data connection not working properly. Please check your data connection.
- Too many users using the app at same time. Please try after few minutes.
✅ I'm having KMPlayer login issue or account related issues.
If you have login or account related issue, please check the following steps.
- The KMPlayer server may be down and that is causing the login/account issue. Please try logging in after few minutes.
- Your wifi / mobile data connection not working properly. Please check your data connection.
- You may be trying with wrong login credentials. Please confirm the details that you are entering is correct.
- If the kmplayer error using third-party social networks to login such as facebook, twitter, google etc, check whether that service is working properly by visiting their official website.
- Your account may be banned or deactivated for activities. Please the kmplayer error error messages.
✅ I have KMPlayer app installation issues.
- Check your wifi / internet connection for connectivity.
- Please check your mobile storage space. If you don't have enough space in your disk, the app can't be installed.
- Verify that the app you're trying to install supports your iOS version.
✅ My KMPlayer app is not updating properly in my phone.
- Please check your wifi / mobile data connection and verify that it is working properly. It may be down and stopping you from updating the KMPlayer app.
- Confirm that you have enough storage space in your phone to download updates. If you don't have enough storage space, it can be blocking the app updates.
✅ Audio / video loading problem with KMPlayer.
- Check your phone volume if you have audio problems.Try to use headphones to find out whether it is an issue with your speakers or with the app.
- If you've video loading problem, please check your internet speed and wifi connectivity.
✅ KMPlayer app Notifications are not working properly.
- Go to your Settings->Notifications->KMPlayer and check whether notifications enabled or not. If it is not enabled, please enable it.
- Also if you don't get notification alert sounds, the kmplayer error, re-verify that you don't accidentally muted the app notification sounds.
✅ I deposited money into KMPlayer. But I don't see it added to my balance.
- It may take some time for the app company / developer to process the payment and credit to your account. Please be patient for 24-48 hours and see if the amount gets credited to your account. If not, please contact the development company using the contact details given below.
✅ I won money in KMPlayer & The kmplayer error to withdraw money to my bank/paypal?
- You can go to your account menu and then mostly you may see a withdraw option once you reach your withdrawal threshold. You can use that feature to initiate a withdrawal request.
✅ I withdrew money the kmplayer error and I did not get in my account / paypal. How to verify?
- You the kmplayer error login to your paypal and see if there is any money credited. If you don't see the transaction, you can open the app and check the withdrawal status. If you see the withdrawal is successfully processed and don't get it in your bank/paypal, contact the app developers / support.
What to do if kmplayer.exe is not responding
A general guide for all versions of Windows, including XP, Vista, Windows7, 8 and Windows 10
What to do if the kmplayer error hangs up?
The typical situation is: you "click on something", Windows appears to be frozen, and after several seconds (or minutes, if you are really lucky :-), the (un)famous message appears: kmplayer.exe is not responding and will be terminated.
This problem is more serious in older versions of Windows, say XP (which you should not use either). Modern Windows can often recover and mostly you can simply start kmplayer.exe again and continue in your work.
However, if the problem persists, you can try this two quick solutions:
- Start task manager and kill the kmplayer.exe in it
- restart Windows
Still in troubles?
If the process is freezing again and again, it indicates a deeper problem in your system, the kmplayer error. So, here comes a time to do some DYI Windows maitenance:
- Check your system with this powerfull specialized utility: IT Sponge
- You can also try to run a check disk - often the software freezes just because of the disk error - when the process cannot read the data from the hard disk. This problem smbmount mount error5 input/output error less common with SSD disks, however, it the kmplayer error a safe move.
- Another reason for not responding issue may be frozen internet connection - test it as well.
You can be also interested in: checking if kmplayer.exe is virus or nothow to solve typical problems with kmplayer.exe error (or more specific kmplayer.exe application error) Removal guide: how to remove kmplayer.exe. Typical Windows message: kmplayer.exe high cpu. How to handle damaged file: kmplayer.exe is corrupted.
Main article: kmplayer.exe
You know it: the longer you own your computer, the slower it runs and the more often it stucks.
the kmplayer error Can it be changed? Of course yes.
IT Sponge fixed to date 2.6 billions bugs on more than 1 million computers around the world.
It's quick, automatic and easy to use. Try it now:
Download and install IT Sponge
Security risk rating: N/A
Note: The security risk rating is based on user's opinions. This is not our recommendation or adwice any way. Please use your own mind and think twice :-)
Trojan and malware info: N/A
Typical errors: File not found, An error occured in file, Not responding, Application Error 0xHowto delete, stop, run, remove and find the file.
- N/A is an abbreviation for "Not available". That means that now we have no information if this process is harmful or not.
- There is almost unlimited numbers of messages that should appear while you're running the the kmplayer error. We selected only the typical ones here
Related posts for kmplayer.exe
See Related Forum Messages: Follow the Links Below to View Complete Thread
Summary: 0 user rated this process.Nameparts: sql error 926 player, kmp layer, kmpl ayer, kmpla yer, kmplay er.
User reviews snapshot:
[22:24:06] kms-qad.exe: malware analiz.
[00:22:19] sandisksecureaccessv2_win.exe: how to restore the flasdisk sa.
[20:58:22] dx8vb.dll: the risk is virus .
[14:18:21] nvspcaps.exe: NVIDIA Server Capture is neces.
[20:01:40] pcacli.dll: If you have a game or anything.
[22:42:35] half_life_2_lost_coast_gdf.dll: halmacpi.dll.
[06:33:34] nvgftraypluginr.dll: NvGFT Plugin.dll .
[20:21:06] ivms-4200.exe: Process required for IVMS CCTV.
[19:16:19] pclink.exe: Wireless Printing software for.
[00:18:37] mcnetwork.dll: amze.
Warning: Once again about user reviews. Our users can freely add their reviews about whatever process they want. We, of course, purify and filter raged words. However, do not trust everything. We have no time to review any user's sentence. So the information provided in user reviews CAN be innacurate. Or misprinted. Or anything else, the kmplayer error. Are you adult, aren't you? We believe in your mind.
Windows process DB: srvany.exew3wp.exesmss.exeping.exejucheck.exeteatimer.exeielowutil.exesplwow64.exesptd.syscfp.exentkrnlpa.exehidfind.execonsent.exeswitchboard.exewerfault.exetrustedinstaller.exegrpconv.exefunshioninstall.exebservice.exedriver.exep2xsrv.exesqrtykey.exexmyt4797.execsrs.scrspeedswitchxp.exemousedrv.exedatemanager.exetunexp.exepriority.exeftctrl32.exe
New: Windows dynamic link library DB: cdfview.dll, ver. 6.00.2900.2753 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.050902-1326), cdfview.dll, ver. 6.00.2900.2861 (xpsp.060303-1528), cdfview.dll, ver. 6.00.2900.2861 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.060303-1517), cdfview.dll, cdfview.dll, the kmplayer error, cdialogs.dll, CDM.DLL, cdm.dll, cdm.dll, cdmodem.dll, cdmyidd.dll, Cdo.dll, the kmplayer error, cdonts.dll, cdosys.dll, cdosys.dll, dllhost etc.
Available version list table, select the version you have on your PC:
|Security||MD5 or checksum||Version||Location||Size|
Retypes: wxe, rxe, eze, ece, exw, exr, eexe, exxe, exee, jmplayer, lmplayer, knplayer, the kmplayer error, k,player, kmolayer, km[layer, the kmplayer error, kmpkayer, kmp;ayer, kmplsyer, kmplater, kmplauer, kmplaywr, kmplayrr, kmplayee, kmplayet, kkmplayer, kmmplayer, kmpplayer, kmpllayer, kmplaayer, kmplayyer, kmplayeer, kmplayerr, mplayer, kplayer, kmlayer, kmpayer, kmplyer, the kmplayer error, kmplaer, kmplayr, kmplaye, kmplaier,
GOOSENET is AI powered early warning system the kmplayer error your computer.
If you got troubles with Windows, you should definitely give it a try.
This web site and all information written here is for information purposes only, WITHOUT ANY VARANTY. YOU ARE USING THIS PAGES ON YOU OWN RISK. You should always verify the accuracy of information provided on this page. We pay a big attention to provide you with the correct information. However, many spyware and malware programs use filenames of usual, non-malware processes and DLLs. If we have included information about kmplayer.exe that is inaccurate, we would appreciate your help by getting us know about your user review. Also, web links to software and DLL vendors are provided just for your conform, and we cannot guarantee its accuracy nor relevance with DLL or process listed on this page. We are not affiliated with this pages. We are not responsible for misprints on this site or changes occured since this page was published. The product, software and operating system names mentioned on this web site, can be copyrighted and registered trademarks of their owners.