Registration Activation Error (), There is a problem with the activation code that you entered. Click one of the following links. How to. You might need to refresh your encryption keys and FaceTime registration on your Mac. Let's go back to Keychain Access. Close the Messages or. I am trying to activate AutoCAD civil 3D 20and it is giving me the same error message (Registration-Activation Error ()).
Registration-activation error 2009 - apologise, but
It looks like you're seeing the following error when you try to start a product "Error ()". This issue typically occurs due to a corrupted licensing information file in local client. The following article(s) should help you resolve the problem:
How to force re-activation of a product
If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solutionby clicking on the "Accept as Solution" link, below. Taking a moment to do this will help others with similar questions find useful answers. Thank you!
Kudos(click on the link or the "thumbs-up!" icon), are also gratefully received! (Even a bot likes praise.)
If this answer missed the mark, please let us know so that other community members can lend a hand. Any additional details might help, too: consider including relevant screenshots, log files, error messages, or system specs.
I'm a software-based HelpBot, designed to provide the information you need to get up and running with Autodesk products—any time, day or night. Your feedback will help train me to deliver more accurate and helpful answers. Thanks in advance! Also, please note that I'm only set up to respond to the first post of a topic, not to any replies. Thank you!
Helpful links: Find Serial Numbers and Product Keys
Are you facing the installation error Registration Activation Error for any Autodesk products like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, AutoCAD Civil etc.? This article will give you step-by-step guidance to solve this error.
We face many problems during AutoCAD installation and various installation or Activation errors have their own solutions. One of my blog readers complained about the following issues during the installation of AutoCAD, most of which are fixable. Any feedback and comments are very helpful for me as they help me gain more expertise in this area and it is the issues/feedback/comments that help me create solutions to other issues that users face.
- Registration-Activation Error () during Activation of AutoCAD or any Autodesk product. (There is a problem with the activation code that you entered. Click one of the following links)
- AutoCAD self Extraction initializing error during installation of AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD uninstallation error Even after uninstalling AutoCAD, it keeps showing Installed etc.
- AutoCAD or any Autodesk product installation or uninstallation firstrun theadid error or second run lang en-us error.
If you have come across any errors other than the four mentioned above, please feel free to reach out to me using the comment box below or on my WhatsApp.
Registration Activation Error (), There is a problem with the activation code that you entered. Click one of the following links.How to fix this error for any Autodesk products.
Registration Activation Error () solution will work for;
The below solution will not only work for AutoCAD, but it will also work for other Autodesk products listed below;
- 3Ds Max
- Revit LT
- Maya LT
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD LT
- Civil 3D
- BIM etc.
How to fix Registration Activation Error () on Windows
The solution for the error registration activation error during any Autodesk product activation has been split into five parts (to make it easy to follow) as shown below:
- Disable all the settings (Protections, Securities, Firewalls etc)
- Repair your Autodesk product
- Use xForce or Activator correctly (if you want to use)
- Perform Autodesk product clean uninstallation
- Autodesk latest version or fresh installation of your Windows
01 Disable all the settings (Internet, Protections, Securities, Firewalls etc)
The first thing you have to do is quite simple and common for most of the programs and software but a very important step to be taken. Based on your operating systems settings, there are several protections you might be using without knowing how they would create issues in the successful installation of any software or programs. We will need to disable all the settings that would stop the program you are installing to copy or create appropriate files in the local directories.
Disable all internet, protections, securities and firewalls settings on Windows 7, 8 and 10 for example;
- Third party antivirus.
- Windows defender.
- Windows firewall.
- User account control settings
Click here to see step by step instructions to disable all the settings required to be disabled.
02 Repair your autodesk product
- Before you start part, ensure you have followed part as shown above.
- Go to the control panel on your computer
- Click on Programs or Programs and feature.
- Right-click on AutoCAD; you have installed and failed for registration.
- Click on Uninstall/change.
- Hit the yes option.
- Click on Repair or Reinstall.
- Select Repair and click on Repair or Next.
- It will take approximately 2 minutes to repair and then finish the process.
Click here to watch the video.
03 Use xForce or Activator correctly (if you want to use)
I do not recommend piracy of any software. I highly encourage you to purchase the software from the official site of Autodesk. More than 12, people are working in the company to create fantastic Autodesk programs/software, so please respect their effort and stop piracy. However, if you are still using any xForce or Activator and facing this error, then these steps guide you to avoid this error. We do not have any suggestions for using pirated programs or software.
- Please ensure you have followed part and 02 as shown above.
- Use xForce or Activator when software or program asks to insert an activation code.
- Make sure you right-click on your xForce or Activator and select Run as administrator.
- Click on Patch before generating code. It will be a good idea to watch the video below to make it easier to avoid any issues.
04 Perform Autodesk product clean uninstallation
If you have recently installed the same Autodesk product or program and, for whatever reason, you have removed it and then reinstall the same version or program, you might face this problem. If you have followed all the steps listed in the 3 parts above and still face the same error, then I would recommend doing a clean uninstallation of the Autodesk program/software that results in the error. Watch and follow the steps in the video below to do clean uninstallation of the product.
Once you do clean uninstallation of your Autodesk product, install your Autodesk product again. (Please ensure all the steps in all the parts listed above have been followed)
05 Autodesk products latest version or fresh installation of your windows operating system
This part is the last option if part to part does not work for you. There could be two possibilities;
- Your operating system is the latest version and does not support old autodesk products discontinued by Autodesk (Old versions). In this case, you should install later versions of Autodesk products like , etc.
- Your operating system is faulty or incorrectly installed. In this case, you have to reinstall your operating system using the right method and then reinstall your Autodesk products.
If following the steps above do not help you fix the error, please reach out to me on WhatsApp. You can reach out to me with any queries/comments/feedback relating to AutoCAD installation or any other Autodesk products using the comment box below or on my WhatsApp.
CAD tip #
Error or on product activation.
| These errors (and a reactivation requirement) can appear after you activate (authorize) your Autodesk application of the , , or family on a PC with a SATA (serial ATA) disk controller.|
If you encounter this problem on your computer, use the following settings:
Use the fixes only if you encounter the specified error!
Register and Activate AutoCAD Land Desktop
previous page next page
The first time you start AutoCAD Land Desktop, the Product Activation wizard is displayed. You can either activate AutoCAD Land Desktop at that time or run AutoCAD Land Desktop and activate it later. Until you register and enter a valid activation code for AutoCAD Land Desktop, you are operating the program in trial mode and the Product Activation wizard is displayed for 30 days from the first time that you run the program. If after 30 days of running AutoCAD Land Desktop in trial mode you have not registered and provided a valid activation code, your only option is to register and activate AutoCAD Land Desktop. Once you register and activate AutoCAD Land Desktop, the Product Activation wizard is no longer displayed.
The fastest and most reliable way to register and activate your product is by using the Internet. Simply enter your registration information and send it to Autodesk over the Internet. Once you submit your information, registration and activation occur almost instantly.
To register and activate AutoCAD Land Desktop
- Click Start menu (Windows) All Programs (or Programs) Autodesk AutoCAD Land Desktop AutoCAD Land Desktop
- In the AutoCAD Land Desktop Product Activation wizard, select Activate the Product, and then click Next.
This starts the Register Today process.
- Click Register and Activate (Get an Activation Code).
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you do not have Internet access, or if you want to use another method of registration, you can register and activate AutoCAD Land Desktop in one of the following ways:
Create an email message with your registration information and send it to Autodesk.
- Fax or Post/Mail
Enter your registration information, and fax or mail the information to Autodesk.
previous page start next page