sprers.eu › products › eventlog › eventshutdown-un. According to Microsoft: "A power failure or some other unexpected shutdown event might cause a corrupted registry hive. To determine whether. Event ID - ; Description, The previous system shutdown at %1 on %2 was unexpected. ; Event Information, According to Microsoft Cause 1: This event is written.
Commit error: Error 6008 windows 7
|ERROR 998 3D MAX|
|A DISK READ ERROR OCCURRED WINDOWS 2003|
|Error 6008 windows 7|
You can watch a thematic videoFix Random Restarts, Freezing, Event Viewer Error ID 6008 Unexpected Shut Down, No Memory Dump File Format-List Id, LevelDisplayName, TimeCreated, Message
- Check the log information to determine the time and reason for the shutdown.
After you complete the steps, the events will indicate the date, time, and why Windows 10 was shut down or rebooted.
How to determine shutdown reason on Windows 10 with Command Prompt
To check why the computer shutdown with Command Prompt, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for Command Prompt and click the top result to open the app.
- Type the following command to error 6008 windows 7 the event logs and press Enter: wevtutil qe System /q:"*[System[(EventID=41) or error 6008 windows 7 or (EventID=) or (EventID=) or (EventID=)]]" /c /f:text /rd:true
- Quick note: The above command will check the more recent logs for the shutdown information. You can modify the "/c" option with a different number to check more or fewer events.
- Check each log description to determine the time and reason for the shutdown.
Once you complete the steps, you will openswan state_quick_i1 internal error why the computer was shut down or restarted unexpectedly.
If you use the PowerShell or Command Prompt option, you can also export the output to a text file with these instructions.
More Windows 10 resources
For more helpful articles, coverage, and answers to common questions about Windows 10, visit the following resources: