ubuntuforums.org › showthread. You may see the following error messages and codes when using Gmail with Google Workspace. 502, "5.5.1", Too many unrecognized commands, goodbye. Grub can't boot on my Windows partition if I leave the savedefault command, because it returns an unrecognized command error. Thanks.
Related Videosmysql is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file
Our exchange 2016 server start acting up in the last couple days without any configuration changes. I see a few "500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command" in ProtocolLog\SmtpSend.
500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command 'Received:',
500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command '10.2.3.4',
500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command 'cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256)',
They seem to be from the mail header.
Received: from MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL (10.2.3.4) by MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL
(10.2.3.4) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256) id 15.1.2375.28 via Mailbox
Transport; Thu, 2 Jun 2022 08:40:47 -0700
Where do I look to troubleshoot this issue?
Below is log of a complete session
2022-06-02T14:00:55.424Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,0,10.2.3.4:2525,*,None,Set Session Permissions
2022-06-02T14:00:55.424Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,1,10.2.3.4:2525,*,attempting to connect
2022-06-02T14:00:55.424Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,2,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,+,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,3,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,"220 MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready at Thu, error 27 unrecognized command, 2 Jun 2022 07:00:55 -0700",
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,4,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,Proxying inbound session with session id 08DA442F66879162
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,5,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,EHLO MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,6,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,250 MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL Hello [10.2.3.4] SIZE PIPELINING DSN ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES STARTTLS X-ANONYMOUSTLS AUTH NTLM X-EXPS GSSAPI NTLM 8BITMIME BINARYMIME CHUNKING XEXCH50 XRDST XSHADOWREQUEST,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,7,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,X-ANONYMOUSTLS,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.426Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,8,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,220 2.0.0 SMTP server ready,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.428Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,9,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*," CN=mail.example.com CN=, OU=, O=, L=, S=, C=US 11A1111A11AA1A1A 1111A1A1A111111AAA1A1111111A11AA11A1A1A1 2022-01-17T14:42:01.000Z 2023-02-16T23:13:35.000Z mail.example.com;autodiscover.example.com;attachments.example.com;",Remote certificate Subject Issuer name Serial number Thumbprint Not before Not after Subject alternate names
2022-06-02T14:00:55.428Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,10,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,"TLS protocol SP_PROT_TLS1_2_CLIENT negotiation succeeded using bulk encryption algorithm CALG_AES_128 with strength 128 bits, MAC hash algorithm CALG_SHA_256 with strength 0 bits and key exchange algorithm CALG_ECDH_EPHEM with strength 256 bits"
2022-06-02T14:00:55.428Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,11,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,1111A1A1A111111AAA1A1111111A11AA11A1A1A1,Received certificate Thumbprint
2022-06-02T14:00:55.428Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,12,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,EHLO MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.428Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,13,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,250 MAIL.DOMAIN.LOCAL Hello [10.2.3.4] SIZE PIPELINING DSN ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES AUTH NTLM LOGIN X-EXPS EXCHANGEAUTH GSSAPI NTLM X-EXCHANGEAUTH SHA256 8BITMIME BINARYMIME CHUNKING XEXCH50 XRDST XSHADOWREQUEST XPROXY XPROXYFROM X-MESSAGECONTEXT ADRC-184.108.40.206 EPROP-220.127.116.11 XSYSPROBE XORIGFROM XMESSAGEVALUE,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.429Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,14,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,X-EXPS EXCHANGEAUTH SHA256 ,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.429Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,15,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,<Binary Data>,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.431Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,16,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,235 <authentication information>,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.432Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,17,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,SMTPSendEXCH50 SendRoutingHeaders SendForestHeaders SendOrganizationHeaders SMTPSendXShadow,Set Session Permissions
2022-06-02T14:00:55.433Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,18,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,XPROXYFROM SID=08DA442F66879162 IP=18.104.22.168 PORT=26425 DOMAIN=pgg14b.bf06x.hubspotemail.net SEQNUM=1 PERMS=1073 AUTHsrc=Anonymous,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.433Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,19,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,250 XProxyFrom accepted,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.433Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,20,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,sending message with RecordId 672 and InternetMessageId <email address removed for privacy reasons>
2022-06-02T14:00:55.433Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,21,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,MAIL FROM:<1axb1gnx15zcvod4t2zmm2480v01slc4lps5lm-user=email address removed for privacy reasons> SIZE=0 AUTH=<> XMESSAGEVALUE=MediumHigh,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.433Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,22,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,RCPT TO:<email address removed for privacy reasons>,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.434Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,23,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,250 2.1.0 Sender OK,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.434Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,24,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,250 2.1.5 Recipient OK,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.434Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,25,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,BDAT 66472,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.565Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,26,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,451 4.7.0 Timeout waiting for client input,
2022-06-02T14:00:55.565Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,27,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,Wrote to network 66472 bytes read from inbound proxy layer over 8 msecs for nexthopfqdn messageid <email address removed for privacy reasons>
2022-06-02T14:00:55.566Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,28,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,successfully added connection to cache.
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,29,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,*,Proxying inbound session with session id 08DA442F66879166
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,30,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,RSET,
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,31,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command 'Received:',
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,32,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,XPROXYFROM SID=08DA442F66879166 IP=22.214.171.124 PORT=34766 DOMAIN=mail166.sea71.mcsv.net SEQNUM=1 PERMS=1073 AUTHsrc=Anonymous,
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,33,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command '10.2.3.4',
2022-06-02T14:01:22.847Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,34,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,>,QUIT,
2022-06-02T14:01:22.848Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,35,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,<,500 5.3.3 Unrecognized command 'cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256)',
2022-06-02T14:01:22.848Z,Inbound Proxy Internal Send Connector,08DA442F66879163,36,10.2.3.4:7323,10.2.3.4:2525,-,Local
3 IM servers, error 27 unrecognized command. one of the servers (node 2). We found the below error in server.log but all 3 user store servers are up and running. The errors are gone after restarting the jboss service on node 2.
Error getting connection to user store." while processing policy with member rule "<MemberRule><AttributeExpression attribute="%ADMIN_ROLE_CONSTRAINT%" comparator="EQUALS" value="Provisioning Manager for JDBC-WBDDRussiaConfig"/></MemberRule>". Continuing with NO MATCH assigned for this policy.
2020-11-11 12:32:14,344 ERROR [ims.llsdk.directory.jndi] (http-126.96.36.199:8080-27) Search failed with filter (&(uid=80196683)(objectclass=inetorgperson))
2020-11-11 12:32:14,344 ERROR [ims.llsdk.role.azcache] (http-188.8.131.52:8080-61) Exception "[facility=4 severity=3 reason=0 status=6 message=Unrecognized command]
Error getting connection error 27 unrecognized command user store." while processing policy with member rule error 27 unrecognized command attribute="%USER_ID%" comparator="EQUALS" value="80146427"/></MemberRule>". Continuing with NO MATCH assigned for this policy.
2020-11-11 12:32:14,379 ERROR [com.pepsico.arfw.utils.ADGroupMgmtUtility] (http-184.108.40.206:8080-50) com.pepsico.arfw.utils.ADGroupMgmtUtility(Method:getGroupOwner) - inputfilter:: LDAP$$IDX$$USER$$ou=people,o=pepsico,dc=pep,dc=pvt$$(&(sn=*Gupta*)(
Node:Stage2 errors, Previous:Stage1.5 errors, Up:Troubleshooting
Errors reported by the Stage 2
The general way that the Stage 2 handles errors is to abort the operation in question, print an error string, then (if possible) either continue based on the fact that an error occurred or wait for the user to deal with the error.
The following is a comprehensive list of error messages for the Stage 2 (error numbers for the Stage 1.5 are listed before the colon in each description):
- 1 : Filename must be either an absolute filename or blocklist
- This error is returned if a file name is requested which doesn't fit the syntax/rules listed in the Filesystem.
- 2 : Bad file or directory type
- This error is returned if a file requested is not a regular file, but something like a symbolic link, directory, or FIFO.
- 3 : Bad or corrupt data while decompressing file
- This error is returned if the run-length decompression code gets an internal error. This is usually from a corrupt file.
- 4 : Bad or incompatible header in compressed file
- This error is returned if the file header for a supposedly compressed file is bad.
- 5 : Partition table invalid or corrupt
- This error is returned if the sanity checks on the integrity of the partition table fail. This is a bad sign.
- 6 : Mismatched or corrupt version of stage1/stage2
- This error is returned if the install command is pointed to incompatible or corrupt versions of the stage1 or stage2. It can't detect corruption in general, but this is a sanity check on the version numbers, which should be correct.
- 7 : Loading below 1MB is not supported
- This error is returned if the lowest address in a kernel is below the 1MB boundary. The Linux zImage format is a special case and can be handled since it has a fixed loading address and maximum size.
- 8 : Kernel must be loaded before booting
- This error is returned if GRUB is told to execute the boot sequence without having a kernel to start.
- 9 : Unknown boot failure
- This error is returned if the boot attempt did not succeed for reasons which are unknown.
- 10 : Unsupported Multiboot features requested
- This error is returned when the Multiboot features word in the Multiboot header requires a feature that is not recognized, error 27 unrecognized command. The point of this is that the kernel requires special handling which GRUB is likely unable to provide, error 27 unrecognized command.
- 11 : Unrecognized device string
- This error is returned if a device string was expected, and the string encountered didn't fit the syntax/rules listed in the Filesystem.
- 12 : Invalid device requested
- This error is returned if a device string is recognizable but does not fall under the other device errors.
- 13 : Invalid or unsupported executable format
- This error is returned if the kernel image being loaded is not recognized as Multiboot or one of the supported native formats (Linux zImage or bzImage, FreeBSD, or NetBSD).
- 14 : Filesystem compatibility error, cannot read whole file
- Some of the filesystem reading code in GRUB has limits on the length of the files it can read. This error is returned when the user runs into such a limit.
- 15 : File not found
- This error is returned if the specified file name cannot be found, but everything else (like the disk/partition info) is OK.
- 16 : Inconsistent filesystem structure
- This error error 27 unrecognized command c2c_service.exe - application error by the filesystem code to denote an internal error caused by the sanity checks of the filesystem structure on disk not matching what it expects. This socket reset error usually caused by a corrupt filesystem or bugs in the code handling it in GRUB.
- 17 : Cannot mount selected partition
- This error is returned if the partition requested exists, but the filesystem type cannot be recognized by GRUB.
- 18 : Selected cylinder exceeds maximum supported by BIOS
- This error is returned when a read is attempted at a linear block address beyond the end error 27 unrecognized command the BIOS translated area, error 27 unrecognized command. This generally pll id error if your disk is larger than the BIOS can handle (512MB for (E)IDE disks on older machines or larger than 8GB in general).
- 19 : Linux kernel must be loaded before initrd
- This error is returned if the initrd command is used before loading a Linux kernel. Similar to the above error, it only makes sense in that case anyway, error 27 unrecognized command.
- 20 error 27 unrecognized command Multiboot kernel must be loaded before modules
- This error is returned if the module load command is used before loading a Multiboot kernel. It only makes sense in this case anyway, as GRUB has no idea how to communicate the presence of location of such modules to a non-Multiboot-aware kernel.
- 21 : Selected disk does not exist
- This error is returned if the device part of a device- or full file name refers to a disk or BIOS device that is not present or not recognized by the BIOS in the system.
- 22 : No such partition
- This error is returned if a partition is requested in the device part of a device- or full file name which isn't on the selected disk.
- 23 : Error while parsing number
- This error is returned if GRUB was expecting to read a number and encountered bad data, error 27 unrecognized command.
- 24 : Attempt to access block outside partition
- This error is returned if a linear block address is outside of the disk partition. This generally happens because of a corrupt filesystem on the disk or a bug in the code handling it in GRUB (it's a great debugging tool), error 27 unrecognized command.
- 25 : Disk read error
- This error is returned if there is a disk read error when trying to probe or read data from a particular disk.
- 26 : Too many symbolic links
- This error is returned if the link count is beyond the maximum (currently 5), error 27 unrecognized command, possibly the symbolic links are looped.
- 27 : Unrecognized command
- This error is returned if an unrecognized command is entered into the command-line or in a boot sequence section of a configuration file and that entry is selected.
- 28 : Selected item cannot fit into memory
- This error is returned if a kernel, module, or raw file load command is either trying to load its data such that it won't fit into memory or it is simply too big.
- 29 : Disk write error
- This error is returned if there is a disk write error when trying to write to a particular disk. This would generally only occur during an install of set active partition command.
- 30 : Invalid argument
- This error is returned if an argument specified to a command is invalid.
- 31 : File is not sector aligned
- This error may occur only when you access a ReiserFS partition by block-lists (e.g. the command ). In this case, you should mount the partition with the option.
- 32 : Must be authenticated
- This error is returned if you try to run a locked entry. You should enter a correct password before running such an entry.
- 33 : Serial device not configured
- This error is returned if error 3 0000065432 try to change your terminal to a serial one before initializing any serial device.
- 34 : No spare sectors on the disk
- This error is returned if a disk doesn't have enough spare space. This happens when you try to embed Stage 1.5 into the unused sectors visual c+ + runtime error 1c the MBR, but the first partition starts right after the MBR or they are used by EZ-BIOS, error 27 unrecognized command.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bug #15288] savedefault (Error 27: Unrecognized command)
|Subject:||[bug #15288] savedefault (Error 27: Unrecognized command)|
|Date:||Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:56:48 +0000|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.5; Linux) KHTML/3.5.0 (like Gecko)|
Follow-up Comment #2, bug #15288 (project grub): although copying the file manually do not changed anything. furthermore, the #12018 is about another error. I get: ------------- GNU GRUB version 0.97 (640K lower / 3072K upper memory) [ Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. error 27 unrecognized command Anywhere else TAB lists the possible error 27 unrecognized command completions of a device/filename. ] grub> savedefault 1 Error 27: Unrecognized command ------------- while in #12018 they're talking about some file-errors what I want to do: specifying a boot-entry for booting only the next time. For example: Just boot windows on next boot. After this, fall back to the default linux entry. AFAIK, error 27 unrecognized command, lilo can do this with 'lilo -R <boot-entry>'. How does this work with grub since the savedefault command doesn't work? _______________________________________________________ Reply to this item at: <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15288> _______________________________________________ Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah http://savannah.gnu.org/
- [bug #15288] savedefault (Error 27: Unrecognized command), Martin Fernau,
You’re sitting looking at a basic grub prompt. You type in “ls” in the hope you see something:grub> ls Error 27: Unrecognized command grub>
Well, I don’t know how you can fix this (get the ls command back). But I did error 27 unrecognized command out how to boot my cloned drive. And the tab key is your friend. If you type “root” you can find out information about your current drive, but the key is to hit tab twice after entering slash after a command such as “kernel”.
You hit the following commands:grub> kernel /vm[tab]linuz-3.13.0-[tab][tab] vmlinuz-3.13.0-55-generic vmlinuz-3.13.0-86-generic grub> kernel /vmlinuz-3.13.0-86-generic grub> initrd /initrd.img-3.13.0-86-generic grub> boot
Now if the boot seems to go successfully enough but you’re using crypto/encryption/dm-crypt/LUKS – then you might get a BusyBox prompt after you successfully enter your crypt partition password:(initramfs)
If this happens then you need to specify, to grub, on the kernel error 27 unrecognized command line, where your root is. In my case root is found on the /dev/mapper/crypt device after decryption which must be subsequently mounted by Linux.
So to boot successfully I reboot and enter the following into grub:grub> kernel /vmlinuz-3.13.0-86-generic root=/dev/mapper/crypt grub> initrd /initrd.img-3.13.0-86-generic grub> boot
Linux, SysAdmin, Technology
← Restoring SELinux Labels After Restoring From Data Backup To AndroidXubuntu and System Freeze/Hang After Entering Password On Wake From Suspend →
this is my grub.conf file if this helps at all.
# grub.conf generated by anaconda
# Note that you do not have to rerun grub after making changes to this file
# NOTICE: You have a /boot partition. This means that
# all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/, eg.
# root (hd0,0)
# kernel /vmlinuz-version ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00
# initrd /initrd-version.img
title Fedora (220.127.116.11-170.2.35.fc10.x86_64)
kernel /vmlinuz-18.104.22.168-170.2.35.fc10.x86_64 ro root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 rhgb quiet
title Fedora (22.214.171.124-170.2.24.fc10.x86_64)
kernel /vmlinuz-126.96.36.199-170.2.24.fc10.x86_64 ro root=UUID=3ee78711-9d83-4f20-b676-5313a2c4ce93 rhgb quiet
Grub : Savedefault => error 27 : unrecognized command
Binary package hint: grub
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:40:10 +0200
I just upgraded to Gutsy and had this problem.
Grub can't boot on my Windows partition if I leave the savedefault command, because it returns an unrecognized command error.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
APT prefers gutsy-updates
APT policy: (500, 'gutsy-updates'), (500, 'gutsy-security'), (500, 'gutsy')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.22-10-generic (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages grub depends on:
ii libc6 2.6.1-1ubuntu1 GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii libncurses5 5.6+20070716-1ubuntu1 Shared libraries for terminal hand
ii volumeid 113-0ubuntu7 volume identification tool