@Jayuminati same here, all ammo/weapon attachments present, but not the actual guns, any fix yet? Skylaing 10 hours ago. How do i make the Weapons rare to. Updated: [Re-spawning in multiplayer] When a player dies, The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Jeff_Hardy)\gamemodes\diamond.pwn(2366): error 004: function "ProxDetector" is not implemented error 017: undefined symbol "ServerGivePlayerWeapon".
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.20 patch update arrives with a plethora of fixes and changes
What you need to know
- Less than a week after the release of the last update, Mojang Studios is rolling out a new Minecraft: Bedrock Edition version.
- The 1.19.20 patch update is now available to all players, and includes dozens of changes and fixes.
- It also includes the new "Create New World" screen for Nintendo Switch players.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition players can rejoice today, as Mojang Studios is now in the process of releasing the 1.19.20 patch update to all platforms. This update includes a changelog dozens of fixes long, with plenty of improvements across the board for vanilla parity, sculk blocks, gameplay, and beyond.
The update follows Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.11, a minor hotfix that released toward the end of last week error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented a handful of bug fixes. Today's release, still built on Minecraft 1.19 "The Wild Update," is certainly more impressive, and includes additions like the updated "Create New World" screen for Nintendo Switch players. The patch update is gradually releasing to all Minecraft players on every platform.
Minecraft isn't a perfect game by any means, but Mojang Studios is always seeking to improve it with a never-ending stream of post-launch updates and additions. Because of this, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, Minecraft stands firm as one of the best Xbox games of all time, and it shows no signs of giving up its vaunted position at the top.
In case you missed it, players of legacy Minecraft also enjoyed a fresh release with the arrival of Minecraft: Java Edition 1.19.2.
The full changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.20 includes:
Features & changes
- Added the updated Create New World screen on Nintendo Switch
- Added support for middle mouse click on iOS
- Zombies now have a 10% chance to be able to break doors on hard difficulty
- Implemented new Marketplace error screen art and messaging
- Timeout when connecting to a multiplayer game has been reduced from 180 to 90 seconds
- D-Pad Left can now be held down again to move the cursor left in menus
- Instantaneous effects (Potions, Tipped Arrows) 199 ultra dma crc errors no longer be applied to dead mobs and players
- ‘So Below’ music track now plays in Basalt Deltas
- Redesigned the menu toggle switches to make it easier to distinguish between the on and off states
Bug fixes & known issues
- Due to an unexpected crashing issue, we have had to temporarily revert the fix for a bug, which can cause textures to turn pink after playing for long periods of time on a server
- This means that this bug may continue to occur until we have a solution. Thank you for your patience while we continue to work on this important issue — we hope to have it finally fixed as soon as possible!
- Removed "Wood" from the names of Mangrove Wood Planks, Error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, and Slabs
- Twisting Vines and Weeping Vines with no support now pop even when the random ticking speed is set to 0
- Hanging Mangrove Propagules no longer drop a Propagule item when silk touched if not at max growth
- Muddy Mangrove Roots can now be placed sideways
- Hanging Mangrove Propagule no longer changes color when certain blocks are placed nearby
- End Portal Frame Block is now named "End Portal Frame" instead of "End Portal"
- Amethyst Block has been renamed to "Block of Amethyst"
- Mangrove Log, Mangrove Wood, and Stripped Mangrove Wood can now be used to craft a Campfire with Charcoal
- Campfires can once again be stacked correctly
- Fixed a bug where Pistons sometimes did not drop error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented Piston item when broken by the arm
- Sounds of the Smithing Table when a Villager is working are now the same as sounds when the player uses the table
- Bells can no longer catch on fire or be destroyed by fire
- Mangrove and Azalea Leaves no longer prevent tree growth
- The Wandering Trader's spawning now matches Java Edition and it will no longer spawn in water, lava, or underground
- Fixed a bug where Bows could fail to shoot an Arrow the first time they were used, this also affected Crossbows and with throwing Tridents
- Fixed a bug that caused the new Wild Update music to not play in the Wild Update biomes when in Creative mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented fisherman Villagers from offering to buy Boats at max level
- The secret door that leads to the Redstone room in the center of an Ancient City now opens / closes properly
- Lava in Buckets will no longer disappear when failing to be placed or dispensed into partial blocks
- Fixed an issue where enchantments on ranged weapons on mobs were not being applied
- Fixed volume level of Amethyst step chime sound when walked on by a mob
- Fixed an issue where some items with durability would fail to be created from the Creative inventory
- Ancient Cities have more frequent Sculk Patch generation
- Player no longer takes damage from entering a Nether portal if it is placed at Y=-21 error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented below
- Fixed an issue where scores on scoreboards were not being ordered properly
- Fixed a bug where fishing hooks would drop loot when killed with the `/kill` command
- Player’s Soul Speed is now properly activated and de-activated on Soul Sand
- Fixed a bug causing `health_boost` to display incorrect health values, causing the player to turn invisible and unable to interact with the world on dying
- When trading, the Villager plays the correct sound based on the item in the input slot
- Skulls in Ancient Cities now better match the orientation they have in Java Edition
- Enable event filters error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented the root definition to be evaluated independent of sequence or randomize when a `format_version` of 1.19.20 or higher is specified
- Fixed issue with health boost extra life not staying
- Fixed bug causing FOV to stutter when sprinting while the player has a speed effect applied
- With data-driven block tessellation, geometry box pivot-base rotation now rotates around the correct pivot point
- Fixed x-ray vision when Top Snow falls on top of player so it now behaves as a solid block when Top Snow covers player's vision
- Fixed an issue with RTX on Windows where point lights were unintentionally accumulated for emissive blocks
- Polar Bears no longer panic when attacked
- Tadpoles flopping while on land now more closely match Java Edition and fishes in speed
- Piglins will now stop attacking if the player puts on Gold Armor
- Jobless Zombie Villagers are no longer unable to ride Minecarts or Boats
- Ravager is now able to destroy Mangrove Leaves, Azalea, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, Azalea Leaves, Cave Vines, Dripleaves, Spore Blossoms, and Hanging Roots
- Releasing a bucketed custom mob now spawns the correct type of mob
- Fixed the order in which a bucketed mob is created when released, which means any Actor Properties on it will load correctly
- Allays can error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented pick up and drop items at their owner when in a Boat
- Allay can now always pick up dropped Scaffolding blocks
- Allay now correctly stops dancing when music from Jukebox ends
- Allays now look at targets such as players
- Fish do not shake anymore when placed in an isolated water block
- Fixed a bug that caused Wolves to spawn red when summoned with `entity_born` or `on_tame` events
- Fixed a bug that could cause Witches to stop spawning, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. The Witch Hut structure is now set as a surface spawner for Witches
- The Ender Dragon can no longer destroy Crying Obsidian, Respawn Anchor, Light, Deny, Allow, Border, and Jigsaw blocks
- Fixed a bug causing baby mobs with the `minecraft:behavior.sleep` goal to have a shrunken hitbox
- Allays and Bees are now less likely to get stuck in non-full blocks
- Wardens can now detect a player sneaking on top of a Sculk Sensor
- Warden can now let itself fall up to 20 blocks down, instead of just 3
- Allays can now pick up armor pieces with a different durability than the one they are holding
- Entities that die completely now have their data removed from world file
- Fixed a bug which could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
Performance & stability
- The game no longer crashes when browsing the Marketplace
- Fixed a crash related to Spawn Eggs
- Prevent client / server portal travel desync on low render distance settings
- Fix potential crash when returning to the Overworld from the Nether or The End
- The game no longer crashes when entering Coin Starter Bundle Screen
- Fixed bugs where client state can get out of sync with server if using an item is cancelled or failed
- Improved the performance of the locate biome command to mitigate stalls on the server while searching for a biome that is far away
- Fixed a crash that could occur when connected devices, like gamepads, were missing
- Fixed a crash that was caused by a Villager changing its profession while trading. The Trade screen will now close if the Villager changes professions mid trade
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Pistons were extending or retracting near moveable blocks and Arrows
- Fixed a crash when exploring multiple categories in Marketplace on Xbox and PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when teleporting and killing an entity in the same tick
- Updated the Realms Plus FAQ to clarify that all Bedrock platforms can purchase Realms Plus
- Fixed an error where creating a new Realm would navigate out to the Play screen instead of returning to the Create New World screen
- The Realms feed screenshot button is now available for VR platforms
- The Toggle Perspective hint now shows the player’s assignment instead of the default assignment
- Saddled Pig's tooltip changed to "Ride" instead of "Mount"
- Added content warnings for large icons for texture tessellation (for example, objects in hand)
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to hover over UI elements inside a scroll view if a portion of it fell outside of the view when using mouse + keyboard on iOS. This was a result of the scroll view auto focusing onto the nearest non-clipped element
- Hover text for `can_place_on` blocks for items in inventory is now in a consistent order between game saves
- Removed the controller settings tab for Oculus
- Goat Horn sound is now placed in the Jukebox / Note Blocks sound category in Settings
- Fixed the Add Server feature not saving IPV6 addresses
- If two vibrations are emitted at the same time, Sculk Sensors will now react to the closest one
- If two vibrations are emitted at the same time and at the same distance, Sculk Sensors will now react to the one with the highest frequency
- Sculk Sensors now detect a Creeper exploding with a frequency of 15
- Sculk Sensors now detect an End Crystal exploding with a frequency of 15
- Sculk Sensors now detect a Fish being let out of a Bucket with a frequency of 12
- Sculk Sensors now detect a TNT being fired out of a Dispenser with a frequency of 12
- Vibration particles are now always oriented towards the target Sculk Sensor
- Sculk Catalysts now play the blooming sound effect when blooming
- Sculk Catalysts do not spread Sculk anymore on players' death if the `Keep Inventory` gamerule is set to `True`
- Sculk Catalysts do not get covered in Sculk Veins anymore if a mob dies on top of them
- Sculk Catalyst now blooms when a mob with no experience dies next to it
- Sculk Sensors can now also detect Bees, Chickens, Allays, Phantoms, and Ender Dragons flying
- Sculk Sensors can now emit the whole range of Redstone signal strengths, based on the distance a vibration has been emitted at. Previously, the output was either 1, 15 or even
- Sculk Sensors no longer detect Boats staying still in water
- Reduced Sculk Catalyst experience drop from 20 to 5
- Sculk Patch Features can now be placed on additional block types
- Fixed a Disconnect Packet vulnerability used to crash Bedrock Server
- Blocks with their `render_method` component set to `double_sided` now have their back faces properly rendered
- Limit the number of elements in the `conditions` field of the `minecraft:part_visibility` to `64`
- Renamed `minecraft:aim_collision` block component to `minecraft:selection_box`
- renamed the `minecraft:block_light_emission` component to `minecraft:light_emission` and changed its accepted value type from float to int
- Renamed `minecraft:destroy_time` to `minecraft:destructible_by_mining` and restructured the component to be either defined as a boolean or as an object
- Setting the component to `true` will give the block the default destroy time and setting error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented to `false` will make the block indestructible by mining
- Setting the component as an object will let users define the number of seconds needed to destroy the block with base equipment
- Changed the `minecraft:friction` component to represent friction of block instead of movement
- Removed the component `minecraft:unwalkable`
- Renamed 'minecraft:explosion_resistance' to 'minecraft:destructible_by_explosion' and restructured the component to be either defined as a boolean or as an object
- Setting the component to true will give the block the default explosion_resistance and setting it to false will make the block indestructible by explosion
- Setting the component as an object will let users define the resistance of the block to a base explosion
- Added `/tagsfromitem` and `/itemswithtag` commands which output the tags associated with an item and vice versa
- The Client can now generate its own `LevelChunks`, saving the Server from having to generate and stream over every chunks in view. Server will be limited to generating `LevelChunks` that are in ticking range and saved on disk
- Added a new dedicated server property, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, `chat-restriction`, that can be modified in the `server.properties` file to restrict the chat for all players connecting to the server. The property's possible values are `None`, `Dropped`, and `Disabled`. See the default file for more information
- Server developers can now see `checksums` of the block registry from the server and client to check for mismatch (search "Block Registry Checksum" in the output logs and compare)
- Added a server property `disable-player-interaction` which informs clients that they should ignore other players when interacting with the world
- Modified the json entity file so that it also contains projectile damage in addition to the explosion and fire damage
- Items with the `item_lockcomponent` can no longer be placed in Item Frames or Armor Stands
- Added Content Errors for when there are too many properties on the actor (more than 32) or when a string enum name is too long (more than 32 characters)
- Added new Molang `had_component_group` to allow calculating appropriate default values from previously saved entity data
- Renamed `actor_property` and `has_actor_property` Molang queries to `property` and `has_property`
- Also renamed `set_actor_property` to `set_property`
- Update `set_property` to only allow changing properties on the local actor rather than some other target
- Restored ability to use a Molang expression string for default values of Actor Properties (These are primarily useful for random starting values)
Add-on template packs
- Updated Add-On templates for19.20 with new resources, behaviors, and documentation, are available
- Performance Watchdog
- Added a performance watchdog that monitors GameTests for slow-running scripts
- Executing a slow-running script will result in content log warnings
- Additionally, long script hangs (more than 3 seconds in a single tick) will result in an exception
- Added new properties to properties for watchdog configuration on Dedicated Server:
- `script-watchdog-enable` — Enables the error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented (default = `true`)
- `script-watchdog-hang-threshold` — Sets the watchdog threshold for single tick hangs (default = `3000 ms`)
- `script-watchdog-spike-threshold` — Sets the watchdog threshold for single tick spikes (default = `100 ms`)
- `script-watchdog-slow-threshold` — Sets the watchdog threshold for slow scripts over multiple ticks (default = `2ms`)
- Updated `mojang-minecraft-uiforms` to respond when the client was unable to show a modal form:
- Renamed `isCanceledfield` to `canceled`
- Added `cancelationReasonfield`
- Added `FormCancelationReasonenum`
- Added `ScoreboardObjectiveDisplayOptions` class
- Added read-only property `Objective: objective`
- Added read-only property `ObjectiveSortOrder: sortOrder`
- Added function `removeObjective(objectiveId: string Fate of the World - ValveVersion 1.1 : Released 2011-09-29
- Download fotw.msi from your distributor (Direct2Drive users will download fotw.exe instead)
- Launch it; it will remove older versions and install the new version
- Added: Migration now occurs as a result of many environmental impacts. These effects only occur in the missions 'Three Degrees', 'Dr Apocalypse' and 'The Flood' and only if the Migration DLC is installed. [#3030]
- Added: support for Mac OS X (10.6 or later) [#240]
- Added: Regional Technology Panel, showing the current Tech level and the rate of advancement for each of the 5 main tech paths. [#1975]
- Added: Easy mode - boosts support and stability but disables achievements. [#3264]
- Changed: Data telemetry redesigned to have an overview page instead of the overly-simplified key stats, to allow quicker access to region and global information. [#3064]
- Added: Locked missions have a padlock icon displayed on them and the name of locking mission displayed in the mission details. [#3126]
- Changed: Cards that stall silently now correctly show as "completed" on hand history, rather than indefinitely showing as paused. [#3006]
- Changed: Climate-triggered impacts for temperatures > 3 degrees have had their hit chance balanced with a greater finesse to distinguish between 3 -> 3. 5 degree and 3.5 to 4 degrees, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. [#3031]
- Changed: When starting a new game, the 'Projects' deck is no longer selected by default, thereby removing confusion about the limited number of cards available. [#2549]
- Fixed: On Windows, trying to save a game with the same name but different case will not overwrite older games unless the player wishes to do so. [#3007]
- Fixed: poor performance on main menu when there are a lot of late-game saves [#2944]
- Fixed: Reports that ave support changes more reliably show the change in support for all impact types. [#2987]
- Fixed: Step forwards achievement was not triggering correctly. [#2938]
- Added: Globe recruit interface now has optional stats for cross-region comparison of key game data. [#3080]
- Added: Language select option (only English is distributed in version 1. 1) [#3157]
- Added: New cards including Baby Boom, Late Retirement, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, Police Nukes, Prayer and more [#3068]
- Added: The game can be run without graphics card shaders which may help performance on some graphics cards by adding --noshaders to the command line on launch. [#2908]
- Added: Tutorial tips between turns and loading/saving pauses [#3076]
- Added: UI indicators showing which region has been chosen as the GEO Headquarters. [#3062]
- Changed: Fotwpedia now has category filter buttons [#3153]
- Changed: High Yield Crops may now trigger a potential renewal cost demand which will degrade crop yields if unpaid. [#3234]
- Changed: Region telemetry navigation has been changed following overview pages with more consistent buttons for switching between graphs and stats. [#2674]
- Changed: Updated manual for version 1. 1 [#2718]
- Fixed: Coal-free Industry no longer requires the completion of another project card. [#3118]
- Fixed: Corrected error that stopped regions regaining stability in some circumstance. [#3043]
- Fixed: Dr Apocalypse HQ art no longer persists when loading a different mission. [#3134]
- Fixed: Game win movies for Three Degrees and both Dr Apocalypse win scenarios correctly hooked up. [#2338]
- Fixed: Large temperature increases now make the Amazon collapse more certain than previous logic. [#3009]
- Fixed: Playing Tobin Tax in all twelve regions correctly triggers the 'Tax Man' achievement. [#3037]
- Fixed: Some categories of wildfires could play both defended and undefended versions. [#3242]
- Fixed: Some tidal impacts at different levels were error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented at the same time. [#3247]
- Changes: end-turn summary page is skipped if you lose by being banned from all regions. [#2582]
- Fixed: cards and dealers declared in one data file could not be replaced by definitions from a second, later-sorted data file [#3187]
- Fixed: End-turn emission summary screen scales emissions values more appropriately [#3188]
- Fixed: Instrument predictor pointers now animate correctly after loading a save game. [#2673]
- Fixed: Telemetry UI is now reset when starting a new mission. [#2360]
- Fixed: typo in 'clathrate mining starts' impact effect [#3084]
.Sid Meier's Civilization® V - Valve126.96.36.1993 Patch Notes
- Game crashes with a "Failed to DrawPrimitive" message. This most probably means that you do not have enough Video Memory to run the game (you need at least 512MB). Try setting "Texture Quality" to "Low" or "Medium" in the Options screen. [#2726]
- Game occasionally crashes when alt-tabbing from fullscreen. [#2517]
- Steam version of the game fails to start with Zone Alarm installed. Workaround: Uninstall Zone Alarm Toolbar. [#2738]
- Game has been reported to quit to desktop after the 'Please Wait' message on Windows XP, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. [#2716]
- Game UI can be extremely slow error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented you have ASUS gamingOSD or ASUS smartdoctor installed, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. [#2757]
- Sometimes sound will fail to initialise; restarting generally fixes this but the sound will never recover without a restart. [#2169]
- The game will crash when launching from steam if you have a Air Display's virtual graphics adapter running. As a work around you can disable this adapter. [#2780]
- UI becomes sluggish after several hours of play [#2695]
- Energy telemetry pane can sometimes show > 100% energy use under certain conditions (such as large renewable energy numbers) [#3002]
- "Expand coal/oil/gas" can sometimes be played when there is no more of that resource available. [#3151]
- Stacked graphs with negative components do not represent the totals properly. [#2468]
- When updating to a new version of the game, any modified files owned by the game will not be updated. The workaround is to uninstall the game completely, then reinstall it. [#3237]
- Height of stacked graph columns sometimes do not add up to the total for the stat. [#2591]
- The game is not compatible with MaxiVista software - please turn off the software and/or any devices connected that way before running the game. [#2921]
- The globe becomes stretched horizontally after the game has been left idle for a long period of time. [#1836]
- Annual Emissions Summary tooltips and Temperature/Emission screen predictors react too strongly to changes in the previous turn, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. [#2721]
• Mac now supports cross platform multiplayer with PC.
• Advanced game settings automatically save.
• Pacing has received a large amount of work. Expect to have more of a challenge managing your empire at higher difficulty levels than you did before. Consider dropping a difficulty level if you have problems.
• Existing saves will work correctly. However, the balance pass may make your existing happiness lower than expected when loading into your existing save post-patch.
• Fixed an issue that was not allowing the Americas building set to display properly.
• If a 3D leaderhead scene cannot be created, fallback to 2D.
• Update to river color, texture, and shader.
• Pre-Game: The tooltips for unique items in the Loading screen no longer show up until AFTER loading has finished, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, preventing potential stuck UI.
• Pre-Game: Prevented escape key from being used to corrupt starting parameters while starting a tutorial game.
• Pre-Game: Multi-player maps added to Single-player as well.
• Pre-Game: Fixed a rounding issue in the options menu so that values are always integer based for the tooltip delay.
• Pre-Game: Using ":" in a save filename is no longer considered valid since Windows does not allow this. Players could potentially use this character in a save name without knowing that the file was not created when they exited the dialog.
• Notifications: Fix notifications that error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented after a error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented is liberated so they show the name properly.
• Notifications: Extra DOF expiration notifications removed.
• Notifications: Notifications for denouncement or friendship are only displayed if the active player has met one of the teams.
• Tool-tips: Tooltips for worker/workboat build recommendations now build dynamically by looking at tile yields for these improvements: camp, pasture, farm, mine, trading post, fishing boats, custom house and manufactory.
• Tool-tip: Plot Mouse Over text for Natural Wonders will now display the culture yield as if it was in your borders and being worked, similar to how other yields are displayed.
• Mod Browser: Mod Browser panels now reset their scroll value when a new mod is selected.
• New Addition: Resource Panel integrated into upper-left Info Panel UI.
• New Addition: Specialist slots in buildings are now shown in the info tooltip for both the tech tree, production popup, and Civilopedia.
• Combat Preview: "Bonus VS Cities" is now renamed to "Penalty VS Cities" when it's < 0.
• Combat Preview: Fix bonus display issue when bombarding an enemy unit (if enemy had bonuses that required friendly territory, it would show up in the preview even though they were obviously in enemy territory).
• Combat Preview: Show Oligarchy Garrisoned Unit bonus for city ranged attacks.
• City Screen: City Growth meter within the City screen now displays the correct amount.
• City Screen: Fix the display of the current research progress UI, which made research estimates appear to be incorrect.
• In-Game: Fix the display of the movement cost for units that can embark.
• In-Game: Fixed a rounding issue in the military overview (actually, a lack of rounding issue).
• In-Game: Properly hide the Aircraft selection UI if hidden from view (fog of war, etc.).
• In-Game: City State's "Quest" icon is now hidden if that City State is at war with your team.
• In Game: City banner now displays different tooltip for puppet cities that are not owned by the player.
• In Game: Top Panel now differentiates between unhappiness from regular population and unhappiness from specialists.
• In-Game: Selecting a unit in the military overview will now select that unit, selecting it twice will now move the camera to it.
• Victory: Fix UI display of Diplomatic Victory votes (it was displaying votes from dead Civs/City States).
• Victory: UN Voting and Results screens now have better support for team games.
• Multiplayer: Human players no longer show an approachability type since that was meant for AI.
• Multiplayer: Multiplayer diplomacy w/ teams no longer has overlapping text.
• Diplomacy: There's now a confirmation dialog when you publicly denounce a civ.
• Diplomacy: Player cannot publicly denounce a civ multiple times in the same turn.
• Unit Panel: Fixed an erroneous display of a needed upgrade resource if the needed resource quantity was 0 and you are running a deficit on that resource (negative return value).
• Production: In UI for national wonders that have a prereq building, don't list each individual city that needs the building if the prereq doesn't have to be in EVERY city in the empire. Instead just continue to show the count.
• Production: City connected by railroad production bonus now correctly displays across all UI.
• Civilopedia: Multiple updates to Civilopedia functionality and accuracy.
• Pre-Game: Civilization Name in Load Menu is now truncated if it's too large.
• Civilopedia now available in the Main Menu (under Other).
• Replay is now available at the end of the game, and through the main menu. You can choose Map, Graphs, and turn-by-turn. Only game played post-patch will apply.
• Great People progress UI addition (upper-left Into Corner UI).
• Combat preview for Aircraft UI addition.
• Fixed aircraft UI issue causing the aircraft selection UI to duplicate itself when rebasing aircraft.
• When loading save game files, you can now order the list by name, or last modified.
• Fix aircraft UI bug that was causing Nuclear Missiles and Atomic Bombers to leave behind container UI after its destroyed.
• Removed dead players from Demographics UI.
• Don't allow research agreements if one party has finished the tech tree.
• Correct opinion code so we can get outcomes of friendly or allied.
• Fix the AI's deal adjustment so that it doesn't accidentally treat your luxury items as strategic items. This essentially prevented the AI from ever countering the deal with a request for a strategic resource from the other player. It just re-submitted the counter offer, requesting more luxury items, which the player could not see. If accepted, the player would realize too late that all their luxury resources were gone.
• Made backstab routine more transparent (the dialog will clearly state that they are backstabbing you).
• AI now remembers when it has been nuked, for a permanent diplomatic penalty.
• AI now recognizes a player that captured their capital for a permanent diplomatic penalty.
• End declaration of friendship as soon as war is declared (so cant later get a notification that is has expired).
• AI remembers if you satisfied one of their requests (positive modifier, decays over time, based on value of items granted).
• AI remembers if you fought against a common foe (positive modifier, decays over time, based error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented damage done to the common foe).
• Track trades between players and allow that to positively influence relationships (the better the deal for the AI, the stronger the modifier). Particularly useful for bribing a hostile AI.
• Economic AI: Tweaks to improve the number of workers built.
• Diplo AI: Correct minor error in calculation by AI to decide if it wants to join a coop war.
• City Strategy AI: Fix flavor broadcast to cities just after they are founded. Player level adjustments since start of game weren't being copied over to the new city.
• Operational AI: If AI sees that WarState is Calm (i.e. no one has troops near enemy lands), still consider launching an attack if overall military strengths are at least even.
• Operational AI: Enhancements to more sensibly pick city from which to launch a naval invasion.
• Operational AI: Slightly relax requirements for naval invasion to be on target (to get them onshore and attacking sooner).
• Operational/Tactical AI: Fix to movement/deployment for naval invasion forces.
• Operational/Tactical AI: Improved weighting and selection of muster and target cities for city attack operations.
• Tactical AI: Early game AI tweak to allow occasional sneak attack.
• Tactical AI: Improvements in civilian and embarked units targeting.
• Tactical AI: Units error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented defensive embarkation had a combat strength when embarked and were being considered for tactical moves (like making ranged attacks) that they weren't actually eligible for.
• Tactical AI: Improved the logic of how units are chosen for tactical moves so embarked units can now drop into place on land as flanking units, bombard units, etc.
• Tactical AI: Changes to more effectively use Great Generals offensively.
• Tactical AI: Citadels now project danger.
• Tactical AI: Units defending citadels are high priority targets; AI will prioritize trying to take these spaces.
• Tactical AI: AI will now pillage undefended citadels.
• Tactical AI: Be wary when approaching an enemy city; don't close on it if enemy clearly has superiority.
• Diplo AI: Make sure the diplomacy AI doesn't declare war on someone they are already at war with. Prevents confusing pop ups.
• Operational AI: AI will now correctly abort operations against a player that were started during a war (like gathering a new attack), but could execute after a peace treaty was declared. This corrects the occasional AI declared war during a peace treaty issue.
• Operational AI: Fix muster radius for gathering a naval invasion. Invasions won't get stuck trying to gather and will get moving to target sooner now.
• Operational AI: Don't allow nuke attacks on tiles that will break a peace treaty.
• Homeland AI: Make sure that flavor settings don't prevent workers from building improvements. This would cause some AI players to have large amounts of unimproved space in later parts of the game.
• Homeland AI: Fixed a problem that was causing workers to ignore pillaged non-resource and bonus resource tiles.
• Rebalanced AI flavors and strategies for unit training to improve AI army composition and build choices.
• Allow the AI to consider Pikeman units for offensive roles when they cant build Swordsman or Londswordsman.
• Allow Alexander and Darius to consider Hoplites and Immortals for offensive roles early game.
• AI players may now use a Great General in early rushes on higher difficulties.
• Modified flavor tags for Atomic Bomb and Nuclear Missile so AI builds them only when it decides it specifically wants Nukes.
• Block City States from building carriers, atomic weapons.
• Strategies for building mobile units now persist into Modern era to help AI decisions for when to build tanks and modern armor.
• Damped early game Grand Strategies to give the AI time to expand (AI were sometimes stuck in a single city until late in the game).
• Victory adjustments to AI behaviors, including alternate victory paths as back-ups (for example, building the Apollo Program, even if they are not going for a Spaceship victory).
• Revise code calculating recommended army size (using smaller armies if the threat is low).
• Correct issue that was causing late0game continent-bound AIs to over build units intending to invade, and never properly execute the amphibious invasion.
• Scale recommended army sizes based on difficulty level.
• AI grand strategy and flavor weighting balance pass.
• AI policy choice weighting balance pass.
• AI tech choice weighting balance pass.
• Units: Stealth Bombers can now get promotions.
• Units: Add Fortify until Healed option for aircraft. Before, they only healed when inactive, which could cause confusion for the player.
• Units: Prevent units with the "No Melee" promotion from capturing cities (archers, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, catapults, etc.).
• Units: Air units must be in a city to upgrade, and no sneaky "I'm on a carrier in the city" either.
• Units: Fixed a problem that was allowing units to upgrade in territories that were not their own.
• Terrain Improvements: Allow Moai to be built over top of resources.
• Terrain Improvements: Correct an issue that resulted in double resources if you founded a city on top of an improved resource plot.
• Yields: Fix a load order problem where the lake bonus is not applied to a farm after loading an existing save.
• City Management: When selling a building, ensure that all citizens are properly removed.
• City Management: When assigning a specialist to a building, make sure we don't accidentally assign more citizens than we have available.
• City Management: Fix for an issue that was causing workers to go missing when population went down.
• City Management: After the citizen is removed from working, adjust the unassigned worker count before subtracting from the total population. There were rare situations that could cause the worker to disappear.
• Culture: Keep the current culture level of the city after it is captured. The culture production will go to 0, but the culture level must remain the same or else a large city will be able to acquire tiles at the same rate as a smaller city.
• Exploit: Removed ability to gain additional free settlers/workers by gaming the policy system.
• Units: City States in games started in the industrial/modern era now correctly produce workers as needed.
• Player is now given the option to return a CS worker that they free from barbarians.
• Roads under captured cities no longer charge maintenance.
• Machu Picchu no longer destroyed when capturing a city containing Machu Picchu.
• Fixed Oligarchy bug that was causing the effect to expire when loading from a save.
• Multiplayer AI is error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented consistent with Single Player AI.
• Hot-Seat is now available through the multiplayer menu.
o You can have as many humans playing as available slots in the game.
o Password protection is built in.
o All maps, including purchased, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, are available to play in Hot-Seat.
o While play-by-email is not yet implemented, we did include an in-between turn saving option for those that want to play via email.
• Policy Finishers added to all 10 policy trees. Taking all policies in a tree will grant an additional bonus effect. See policy notes below for more information.
• Tweaked Policy cost formula (cheaper earlier, more expensive later).
• Reduced per-city Policy cost increase by 50%.
• Culture from City States tweaked (less early, more later).
• Killing a barbarian for a city state now gives 12 influence (was 5).
• Production cost adjustments for units/buildings/wonders (mostly a little cheaper, much cheaper late game).
• Unhappiness per city increased to 3 from 2.
• All great person tile improvements now connect all strategic resources.
• Reduced Culture from Goody Huts to 20 from 30.
• Defense penalty and city assault bonus promotions are now lost with upgrade.
• Research agreements now give a tech boost instead of a free tech. Tech boosts start at 50% of the median value of all techs you can research. Can be boosted to 100% if you both start Rationalism and build the Porcelain Tower.
Terrain, Resources, and Improvements
• New bonus resource: Stone (+1 production, improved with a Quarry). See the Stone Works building note below for additional details.
• Map generation improvements to integrate Stone into production-poor terrain, reducing the temporary usage of Cows. Additionally, will switch grass bonus resources from Cows to Stone when production is needed.
• Marsh and Fallout terrain penalty reduced from -33 to -15.
• Academy yield increases with Scientific Theory.
• Customs House yield increases with Economics.
• Manufactory yield increases with Chemistry.
• Marble wonder production mod reduced to 15%.
• Luxury resources now give 4 Happiness, down from 5.
• Remove penalty for improving Tundra, Snow and Desert.
• Railroad improvement now takes 3 turns, down from 7.
• Scrub Fallout now takes 2 turns, down from 5.
• Repair improvement now takes 2 error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, down from 3.
• Well improvements now remove jungle/forest/marsh.
• New building: Stone Works: +1 Happiness and +1 production, and +1 production for each source of Marble and Stone worked. Requires Marble or Stone.
• Burial Tomb now correctly has an Artist slot.
• Mud Pyramid Mosque reduced 1 Culture.
• Circus moved to Trapping.
• Forge maintenance reduced 1 gold.
• Windmill production modifier reduced 5% to 10%.
• Monastery base Culture reduced from 3 to 2. Per resource Culture unchanged.
• Mint gold per resource reduced by 1 gold.
• Coliseum maintenance reduced by 1 gold, Happiness reduced by 1.
• Theatre maintenance reduced by 1 gold, Happiness reduced by 1.
• Stadium maintenance reduced by 1 gold, Happiness reduced by 1.
• Broadcast tower cultural modifier reduced to 33% but now gives 3 Culture.
• Armory maintenance reduced by 1 gold and moved to Machinery.
• Military academy maintenance reduced by 2 gold.
• Arsenal moved to rifling and now provides city defense instead of unit production.
• Walls now gives 4 Defense (was 5).
• Walls of Babylon now give 6 Defense (was 7.5).
• Mughal Fort now gives 6 Defense (was 9).
• Castle now gives 4 Defense (was 7.5).
• University maintenance reduced by 1 gold and now gives a 33% boost to science instead of 50% (will increase to 50% after adopting Free Thought Policy).
• Military Academy now requires Armory instead of Barracks.
• Arsenal now requires Castle instead of Military Academy.
• Military Base now requires Arsenal.
• Wat now requires Library.
• Mud Pyramid Mosque now requires Monument.
• Harbor naval production reduced 10% but now increases sea resources yield by 1 hammer.
• Seaports no longer require a sea resource, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, they now require a Harbor. Production error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented sea resource reduced by 1 hammer.
• Factory production increased by 1 hammer but modifier decreased to 10%.
• Solar/Nuclear plant cost greatly reduced.
• Solar/Nuclear plant production increased by 1 hammer but modifier decreased to 15%.
• Public School science per population reduced by 50% and now provides a flat 3 science.
• Research Laboratory modifier reduced by 50% but now gives a flat 4 science.
• Workshop production modifier reduced by 5%.
• Barracks, Armory, Military Academy and Krepost now provide experience to all units trained.
• National College moved to Philosophy and reduced by 2 science.
• Oxford University now gives 3 additional science.
• Great Lighthouse now also provides a free Lighthouse in the city where it was built.
• Great library now gives 3 additional science, and provides a free Library in the city where it was built.
• Porcelain tower now additionally increases the Science granted when completing Research Agreements by 50%.
• Hermitage moved to Acoustics and much cheaper to build. Now requires Opera Houses but gives only a 50% boost to Culture.
• Stonehenge Culture reduced to 6 from 8.
• Pyramids worker speed increase reduced to 25% from 50% but now give a free Worker when built
• Hanging Gardens now give 10 Food instead of 1 population per city and Happiness.
• Great Wall now obsoletes with Dynamite instead of metallurgy and gives 3 Culture. Additionally, a free Wall is provided in the city where it was built.
• Hagia Sophia great person modifier reduced to 25% from 34%, and gives a free Great Person of your choice.
• Eiffel Tower now give 5 Happiness plus 1 for every 2 Policies adopted.
• Chichen Itza now grants an additional 4 Happiness.
• Machu Picchu trade route gold increased by 5% and also gives a flat 5 gold.
• The Colossus now gives an additional 5 gold.
• Notre Dame now gives 10 Happiness, up from 5, and 3 Culture.
• Sistine Chapel Culture modifier reduced from 33% to 25%.
• Kremlin global city defense mod reduced to 25% from 50% but now gives 12 defense in the city where it's built.
• Cristo Redentor Policy discount reduced from 25% to 10% but now gives 4 Culture.
• Pentagon upgrade cost reduced to 33% from 50% but now gives 3 Culture.
• Sydney Opera House moved to Mass Media and gives 50% Culture in the city where it's built plus 4 Culture.
• Big Ben hurry modifier reduced to 15% from 25% but now gives a flat 4 gold.
• Himeji bonus reduced to 15% from 25%, and provides a free Castle in the city where it was built.
• Forbidden Palace now provides -10% unhappiness from Citizens in non-occupied Cities.
Civilization Unique Abilities
• Arabia: Bazaar now gives 2 gold on oil/oasis.
• America: Remove river start bias.
• America: Increase plot buy modifier to 50% from 25%.
• China: Great General trait reduced to 50% from 100%.
• Babylon: Great Scientist trait reduced to 50% from 100%.
• Germany: Now receives a 25% discount on land unit maintenance.
• Ottoman: Now receives a 67% discount on naval unit maintenance, and can upgrade Galleys to Triremes.
• Liberty and Autocracy are no longer mutually exclusive.
• Freedom, Autocracy and Order are now mutually exclusive.
o Aristocracy now provides +15% Production when building Wonders down from 20%.
o Landed Elite now provides 1 Happiness at every 10 Citizens in each City.
o Tradition Finisher: +15% Growth and +2 Food in each city.
o Meritocracy: +1 Happiness for each city connected to your capital, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, and -5% Unhappiness from citizens in non-occupied cities.
o Republic now adds an additional 5% building production modifier.
o Liberty Finisher: Great Person of your choice.
o Honor Opener now additionally provides Culture for each barbarian killed.
o Warrior Code now also gives 15% melee unit production.
o Military Error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented now provides +1 Happiness and +2 Culture for each city with a garrison.
o Professional Army now reduces cost of upgrading units by 33% and provides +1 Happiness per defensive building (Walls, Castle, Arsenal, Military base).
o Honor Finisher: Grants gold for each enemy unit killed.
o Piety Opener now provides a 15% production bonus on Culture buildings.
o Free Religion now provides only 1 free Policy but increases the Culture from Monuments, Temples and Monasteries by 1.
o Organized Religion now gives 1 Happiness per Monument, Temple and Monastery.
o Reformation now increases Culture in all cities with a Wonder by 33%, and starts a Golden Age.
o Theocracy now increase gold yield by 10% in cities with a Temple.
o Piety Finisher: -10% Culture cost of future Policies.
o Scholasticism reduced from 33% to 25%
o Patronage Finisher: Causes other players influence with City States to decrease 33% more per turn than usual.
o Naval Tradition policy now also gives +1 moves to embarked units.
o Commerce Finisher: +1 Gold per Specialist.
o Rationalist Opener now increases the Science granted when completing Research Agreements by 50%. Stacks with Porcelain Tower.
o Free Thought now also increases University science yield by 17%
o Humanism now also affects Public Schools and Observatories.
o Rationalism Finisher: +1 Gold from Science buildings.
o Freedom Opener now provides 25% Great Person Points in all cities.
o Democracy now provides -50% Unhappiness per Specialist.
o Constitution now provides +2 Culture per Wonder.
o Free Speech now provides 8 maintenance free units.
o Freedom Finisher: +100% yield from Great Tile Improvements and increase length of Golden Ages by 50%.
o Police State now provides 3 Happiness per Courthouse, and reduces the time it take to build Courthouses by 50%.
o Total War now provides +15% Production when building Military Units and +15 XP for new units.
o Autocracy Finisher: 30 turn attack bonus of +20%.
o Order Opener now provides +1 Happiness per City.
o Socialism and Planned Economy swapped places.
o Socialism buff to 15% reduction in building maintenance from 10%.
o Planned Economy now increases Science yield by 25% in cities with a Factory.
o Communism now provides 2 Production and 10% Production towards buildings in each city.
o Order Finisher: +1 Food/Production/Science/Gold/Culture per city.
• United Front Militaristic City States now grant units twice as often when you are at war with a common foe.
• Reduced cost of Calendar, Civil Service, Iron Working, Gunpowder, Rifling and Dynamite.
• Scaled up costs of all sciences starting in the mid-renaissance era and on (larger increases later on).
• Metal Working requires Construction.
• Railroad now requires Dynamite.
• Radar now requires Combustion.
• Globalization requires Computers, and the cost is increased.
• Computers require Radar.
• Particle Physics no longer requires Globalization (Space victory now possible without overlapping Diplomatic victory).
• Future Tech requires Globalization.
• Tech Aesthetics: moved Dynamite and all future technologies around by 1 position for better alignment.
• Destroyers no longer start with extra sight.
• Extra Sight promotions are now lost with upgrade (Caravel).
• Great General promotion spawning effectiveness reduced by 50%.
• Mohawk Jungle/Forest bonus reduced to 25% from 50%.
• Gunship anti-armor promotions now work correctly.
• Jaguar now gets Woodsman promotion.
• Minuteman now start with Drill I.
• Mohawk Warriors no longer require Iron.
• Carriers no longer require Oil.
• Destroyer moved to Combustion.
• Mechanized infantry moves reduced from 4 to 3.
• Galley now upgrades to Trireme.
• Ironclad now upgrades to Battleship.
• +1 moves for Tank, Panzer, Modern Armor, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, with no sight penalty.
• Increased combat strength of siege weapons to 50% of their ranged strength, increased intrinsic city attack promotions (10%/30% -> 20%/50%).
• Increased Incan slinger combat strength slightly.
• Increased Crossbowman and Chu-Ko-Nu combat and ranged strength.
• Decreased Longswordsman, Fighter, Bomber, Guided Missile, Jet Fighter and corresponding UUs strength.
• Removed Mandekalu Cavalry city attack bonus promotion (but still has no penalty).
• Reduced Tank, Panzer, Modern Armor to lower tier city attack penalty (-25%, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, instead of -33%).
• Aztec Culture from kills now stacks with new Honor Policy branch opener for double Culture killing barbarians.
• Boosted Chariot Archer to strength 4 and ranged 7 (Egypt War Chariot as well).
• Drop combat value of Berserker and Huscarl to match Longswordsman.
• Fixed issue for Lancer that was stopping the Model of a Modern Major-General achievement from firing.
• Fixed issue with building type comparison that was keeping the Tomb Raider achievement from firing.
• Fixed issue that was keeping the Barbary Coast achievement from firing.
• Fixed issue with the Flying Fortress achievement that would cause it to fire when the action was performed by an AI player.
• Fixed issue with the God is Great achievement that would cause it to fire when the action was performed by an AI player.
• Mongol: Disable all victory conditions except domination.
• Disable tutorial across all Scenarios.
deci cand dau compile la gm imi da erorile astea
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(16) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(3248) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint")
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(SBizzInfo); h++)
if(IsATruck(tmpcar) && PlayerToPoint(10.0, i, SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceX], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceY], SBizzInfo[h][sbEntranceZ])) <- am dat de la linia 3247 pana la 3249
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(4844) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_openFile"
new File = ini_openFile("tempbans.ini");
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(4845) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_getString"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(4846) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_closeFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(4844) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "File"
new File = ini_openFile("tempbans.ini");
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(6821) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateMapIcon"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(6825) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateMapIcon"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(6831) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateMapIcon"
CreateMapIcon(31,COLOR_GREEN,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(6835) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateMapIcon"
CreateMapIcon(32,COLOR_GREEN,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11217) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_openFile"
new File = ini_openFile("stuff.ini");
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11218) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_getInteger"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11219) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_getInteger"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11220) : error error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented undefined symbol "ini_getInteger"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11221) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_getInteger"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11222) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_getInteger"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11223) : error 017: undefined symbol "ini_closeFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Bogdan\Desktop\svr samp\Indungi \gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(11217) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "File"
new File = ini_openFile("stuff.ini");
nu am gasit codu de pawno. dak se poate sa imi aratati cum sa definesc simbolu ala ca nush.
linile:This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.This item is incompatible with Project Zomboid. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Project Zomboid.Current visibility: HiddenThis item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.Current visibility: Friends-onlyThis item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
2.1.1 HRESULT Values
The underlying file was converted to compound file format.
The storage operation should block until more data is available.
The storage operation should retry immediately.
The notified event sink will not influence the storage operation.
Multiple opens prevent consolidated (commit succeeded).
Consolidation of the storage file failed (commit succeeded).
Consolidation of the storage file is inappropriate (commit succeeded).
Use the registry database to provide the requested information.
Success, but static.
Macintosh clipboard format.
Successful drop took place.
Drag-drop operation canceled.
Use the default cursor.
Data has same FORMATETC.
View is already frozen.
FORMATETC not supported.
Some caches are not updated.
Invalid verb for OLE object.
Verb number is valid but verb cannot be done now.
Invalid window handle passed.
Message is too long; some of it had to be truncated before displaying.
Unable to convert OLESTREAM to IStorage.
Moniker reduced to itself.
Common prefix is this moniker.
Common prefix is input moniker.
Common prefix is both monikers.
Moniker is already registered in running object table.
An event was able to invoke some, but not all, of the subscribers.
An event was delivered, but there were no subscribers.
The task is ready to run at its next scheduled time.
The task is currently running.
The task will not run at the scheduled times because it has been disabled.
The task has not yet run.
There are no more runs scheduled for this task.
One or more of the properties that are needed to run this task on a schedule have not been set.
The last run of the task was terminated by the user.
Either the task has no triggers, or the existing triggers are disabled or not set.
Event triggers do not have set run times.
The task is registered, but not all specified triggers will start the task.
The task is registered, but it might fail to start. Batch logon privilege needs to be enabled for the task principal.
An asynchronous operation was specified, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. The operation has begun, but its outcome is not known yet.
The method call succeeded because the transaction was read-only.
The transaction was successfully aborted. However, this is a coordinated transaction, and a number of enlisted resources were aborted outright because they could not support abort-retaining semantics.
No changes were made during this call, but the sink wants another chance to look if any other sinks make further changes.
The sink is content and wants the transaction to proceed. Changes were made to one or more resources during this call.
The sink is for the moment and wants the transaction to proceed, but if other changes are made following this return by other event sinks, this sink wants another chance to look.
The transaction was successfully aborted. However, the abort was nonretaining.
An abort operation was already in progress.
The resource manager has performed a single-phase commit of the transaction.
The local transaction has not aborted.
The resource manager has requested to be the coordinator (last resource manager) for the transaction.
Not all the requested interfaces were available.
The specified machine name was not found in the cache.
The function completed successfully, but it must be called again to complete the context.
The function completed successfully, but CompleteToken must be called.
The function completed successfully, but both CompleteToken and this function must be called to complete the context.
The logon was completed, but no network authority was available. The logon was made using locally known information.
The context has expired and can no longer be used.
The credentials supplied were not complete and could not be verified. Additional information can be returned from the context.
The context data must be renegotiated with the peer.
There is no LSA mode context associated with this context.
A signature operation must be performed before the user can authenticate.
The protected data needs to be reprotected.
The requested operation is pending completion.
The requested operation was aborted by the client.
The stream was purposefully stopped before completion.
The requested operation has caused the source to rebuffer.
The requested operation has caused the source to degrade codec quality.
The transcryptor object has reached end of file.
An upgrade is needed for the theme manager to correctly show this skin. Skin reports version: %.1f.
An error occurred in one of the UI components.
Successfully loaded a GIF file.
Successfully loaded a PNG file.
Successfully loaded a BMP file.
Successfully loaded a JPG file.
Drop this frame.
The specified stream has already been rendered.
The specified type partially matches this pin type.
The specified type fully matches this pin type.
The timestamp is late compared to the current render position. Advise dropping this frame.
The timestamp is severely late compared to the current render position. Advise dropping everything up to the next key frame.
No burn rights. You will be prompted to buy burn rights when you try to burn this file to an audio CD.
Failed to clear playlist because it was aborted by user.
Failed to remove item in the playlist since it was aborted by user.
Playlist is being generated asynchronously.
Validation of the media is pending.
Encountered more than one Repeat block during ASX processing.
Current state of WMP disallows calling this method or property.
Name for the playlist has been auto generated.
The imported playlist does not contain all items from the original.
The M3U playlist has been ignored because it only contains one item.
The open for the child playlist associated with this media is pending.
More nodes support the interface requested, but the array for returning them is full.
Backup or Restore successful!.
Transfer complete with limitations.
Request to the effects control to change transparency status to transparent.
Request to the effects control to change transparency status error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented opaque.
The requested application pane is performing an operation and will not be released.
The file is only available for purchase when you buy the entire album.
There were problems completing the requested navigation. There are identifiers missing in the catalog.
Track already downloaded.
The publishing point successfully started, but one or more of the requested data writer plug-ins failed.
Status message: The license was acquired.
Status message: The security upgrade has been completed.
Status message: License monitoring has been canceled.
Status message: License acquisition has been canceled.
The track is burnable and had no playlist burn limit.
The track is burnable but has a playlist burn limit.
A security upgrade is required to perform the operation on this media file.
Installation was successful; however, some file cleanup is not complete. For best results, restart your computer.
Installation was successful; however, some file cleanup is not complete. To continue, you must restart your computer.
EOS hit during rewinding.
The IO was completed by a filter.
No mode is pinned on the specified VidPN source or target.
Specified mode set does not specify preference for one of its modes.
Specified data set (for example, mode set, frequency range set, descriptor set, and topology) is empty.
Specified error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented set (for example, mode set, frequency range set, descriptor set, and topology) does not contain any more elements.
Specified content transformation is not pinned on the specified VidPN present path.
Property value will be ignored.
The request will be completed later by a Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS) status indication.
The VolumeSequenceNumber of a MOVE_NOTIFICATION request is incorrect.
The VolumeID in a request was not found in the server's ServerVolumeTable.
A notification was sent to the LnkSvrMessage method, but the RequestMachine for the request was not the VolumeOwner for a VolumeID in the request.
The server received a MOVE_NOTIFICATION request, but the FileTable size limit has already been reached.
The Title Server %1 is running.
Content Server %1 (%2) is starting.
Content Server %1 (%2) is running.
Disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3, is running.
Started rebuilding disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3.
Finished rebuilding disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3.
Aborted rebuilding disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 set the data stream limit to %2 streams.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 started disk %2.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 stopped disk %2.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 stopped Content Server %2.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 aborted user session %2 from the system.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 aborted obsolete connection %2 from the system.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 started rebuilding disk %2.
Event initialization failed, there will be no MCM events.
The logging operation failed.
A NetShow administrator at network location %1 set the maximum bandwidth limit to %2 bps.
Content Server %1 (%2) has established its link to Content Server %3.
Restripe operation has started.
Restripe operation has completed.
Content disk %1 (%2) on Content Server %3 has been restriped out.
Content server %1 (%2) has been restriped out.
Disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3, has been offlined.
The playlist change occurred while receding.
The client is reconnected.
Forcing a switch to a pending header on start.
There is already an existing packetizer plugin for the stream.
The proxy setting is manual.
The kernel driver detected a version mismatch between it and the user mode driver.
Child device presence was not reliably detected.
Starting the lead-link adapter has been deferred temporarily.
The display adapter is being polled for children too frequently at the same polling level.
Starting the adapter has been deferred temporarily.
The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available.
No such interface supported.
Thread local storage failure.
Get shared memory allocator failure.
Get memory allocator failure.
Unable to initialize class cache.
Unable to initialize remote procedure call (RPC) services.
Cannot set thread local storage channel control.
Could not allocate thread local storage channel control.
The user-supplied memory allocator is unacceptable.
The OLE service mutex already exists.
The OLE service file mapping already exists.
Unable to map view of file for OLE service.
Failure attempting to launch OLE service.
There was an attempt to call CoInitialize a second time while single-threaded.
A Remote activation was necessary but was not allowed.
A Remote activation was necessary, but the server name provided was invalid.
The class is configured to run as a security ID different from the caller.
Use of OLE1 services requiring Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) Windows is disabled.
A RunAs specification must be <domain name>\<user name> or simply <user name>.
The server process could not be started. The path name might be incorrect.
The server process could not be started as the configured identity. The path name might be incorrect or unavailable.
The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the user name and password.
The client is not allowed to launch this server.
The service providing this server could not be started.
This computer was unable to communicate with the computer providing the server.
The server did not respond after being launched.
The registration information for this server is inconsistent or incomplete.
The registration information for this interface is inconsistent or incomplete.
The operation attempted is not supported.
A DLL must be loaded.
A Microsoft Software Installer error was encountered.
The specified activation could not occur in the client context as specified.
Activations on the server are paused.
Activations on the server are not paused.
The component or application containing the component has been disabled.
The common language runtime is not available.
The thread-pool rejected the submitted asynchronous error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented work.
The server started, but it did error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented finish initializing in a timely fashion.
Unable to complete the call because there is no COM+ security context inside IObjectControl.Activate.
The provided tracker configuration is invalid.
The provided thread pool configuration is invalid.
The provided side-by-side configuration is invalid.
The server principal name (SPN) obtained during security negotiation is malformed.
Call was rejected by callee.
Call was canceled by the message filter.
The caller is dispatching an intertask SendMessage call and cannot call out via PostMessage.
The caller is dispatching an asynchronous call and cannot make an outgoing call on behalf of this call.
It is illegal to call out while inside message filter.
The connection terminated or is in a bogus state and can no longer be used. Other connections are still valid.
The callee (the server, not the server application) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call might have executed.
The caller (client) disappeared while the callee (server) was processing a call.
The data packet with the marshaled parameter data is incorrect.
The call was not transmitted properly; the message queue was full and was not emptied after yielding.
The client RPC caller cannot marshal the parameter data due to errors (such as low memory).
The client RPC caller cannot unmarshal the return data due to errors (such as low memory).
The server RPC callee cannot marshal the return data due to errors (such as low memory).
The server RPC callee cannot unmarshal the parameter data due to errors (such as low memory).
Received data is invalid. The data might be server or client data.
A particular parameter is invalid and cannot be (un)marshaled.
There is no second outgoing call on same channel in DDE conversation.
The callee (the server, not the server application) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute.
System call failed.
Could not allocate some required resource (such as memory or events)
Attempted to make calls on more than one thread in single-threaded mode.
The requested interface is not registered on the server object.
RPC could not call the server or could not return the results of calling the server.
The server threw an exception.
Cannot change thread mode after it is set.
The method called does not exist on the server.
The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.
The object invoked chose not to process the call now. Try again later.
The message filter indicated that the application is busy.
The message filter rejected the call.
A call control interface was called with invalid data.
An outgoing call cannot be made because the application is dispatching an input-synchronous call.
The application called error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented interface that was marshaled for a different thread.
CoInitialize has not been called on the current thread.
The version of OLE on the client and server machines does not match.
OLE received a packet with an invalid header.
OLE received a packet with an invalid extension.
The requested object or interface does not exist.
The requested object does not exist.
OLE has sent a request and is waiting for a reply.
OLE is waiting before retrying a request.
Call context cannot be accessed after call completed.
Impersonate on unsecure calls is not supported.
Security must be initialized before any interfaces are marshaled or unmarshaled. It cannot be changed after initialized.
No security packages are installed on this machine, the user is not logged on, or there are no compatible security packages between the client and server.
Access is denied.
Remote calls are not allowed for this process.
The marshaled interface data packet (OBJREF) has an invalid or unknown format.
No context is associated with this call. This happens for some custom marshaled calls and on the client side of the call.
This operation returned because the time-out period expired.
There are no synchronize objects to wait on.
Full subject issuer chain Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) principal name expected from the server.
Principal name is not a valid Microsoft standard (msstd) name.
Unable to impersonate DCOM client.
Unable to obtain server's security context.
Unable to open the access token error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented the current thread.
Unable to obtain user information from an access token.
The client who called IAccessControl::IsAccessPermitted was not the trustee provided to the method.
Unable to obtain the client's security blanket.
Unable to set a discretionary access control list (ACL) into a security descriptor.
The system function AccessCheck returned false.
Either NetAccessDel or NetAccessAdd returned an error code.
One of the trustee strings provided by the user did not conform to the <Domain>\<Name> syntax and it was not the *" string".
One of the security identifiers provided by the user was invalid.
Unable to convert a wide character trustee string to a multiple-byte trustee string.
Unable to find a security identifier that corresponds to a trustee string provided by the user.
The system function LookupAccountSID failed.
Unable to find a trustee name that corresponds to a security identifier provided by the user.
The system function LookupAccountName failed.
Unable to set or reset a serialization handle.
Unable to obtain the Windows directory.
Path too long.
Unable to generate a UUID.
Unable to create file.
Unable to close a serialization handle or a file handle.
The number of access control entries (ACEs) in an ACL exceeds the error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented limit.
Not all the DENY_ACCESS ACEs are arranged in front of the GRANT_ACCESS ACEs in the stream.
The version of ACL format in the stream is not supported by this implementation of IAccessControl.
Unable to open the access token of the server process.
Unable to decode the ACL in the stream provided by the user.
The COM IAccessControl object is not initialized.
Call Cancellation is disabled.
An internal error occurred.
Member not found.
Parameter not found.
No named arguments.
Bad variable type.
Out of present range.
Memory is locked.
Invalid number of cme error 769 not optional.
Does not support a collection.
Division by zero.
Buffer too small.
Buffer too small.
Field name not defined in the record.
Old format or invalid type library.
Old format or invalid type library.
Error accessing the OLE registry.
Library not registered.
Bound to unknown type.
Qualified name disallowed.
Invalid forward reference, or reference to uncompiled type.
Element not found.
Name already exists in the library.
Unknown language code identifier (LCID).
Function not defined in specified DLL.
Wrong module kind for the operation.
Size cannot exceed 64 KB.
Duplicate ID in inheritance hierarchy.
Incorrect inheritance depth in standard OLE hmember.
Invalid number of arguments.
Error creating unique .tmp file.
Error loading type library or DLL.
Inconsistent property functions.
Circular dependency between types and modules.
Unable to perform requested operation.
%1 could not be found.
The path %1 could not be found.
There are insufficient resources to open another file.
Attempted an operation on an invalid object.
There is insufficient memory available to complete operation.
Invalid pointer error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented are no more entries to return.
Disk is write-protected.
An error occurred during a seek operation.
A disk error occurred during a write operation.
A disk error occurred during a read operation.
A share violation has occurred.
A lock violation has occurred.
%1 already exists.
Invalid parameter error.
There is insufficient disk space to complete operation.
Illegal write of non-simple property to simple property set.
An application programming interface (API) call exited abnormally.
The file %1 is not a valid compound file.
The name %1 is not valid.
An unexpected error occurred.
That function is not implemented.
Invalid flag error.
Attempted to use an object that is busy.
The storage has been changed since the last commit.
Attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist.
The compound file %1 was produced with an incompatible version of storage.
The compound file %1 was produced with a newer version of storage.
Share.exe or equivalent is required for operation.
Illegal operation called on non-file based storage.
Illegal operation called on object with extant marshalings.
The docfile has been corrupted.
OLE32.DLL has been loaded at the wrong address.
The compound file is too large for the current implementation.
The compound file was not created with the STGM_SIMPLE flag.
The file download was aborted abnormally. The file is incomplete.
The file download has been terminated.
Generic Copy Protection Error.
Copy Protection Error—DVD CSS Authentication failed.
Copy Protection Error—The given sector does not have a valid CSS key.
Copy Protection Error—DVD session key not established.
Copy Protection Error—The read failed because the sector is encrypted.
Copy Protection Error—The current DVD's region does not correspond to the region setting of the drive.
Copy Protection Error—The drive's region setting might be permanent or the number of user resets has been exhausted.
Invalid OLEVERB structure.
Invalid advise flags.
Cannot enumerate any more because the associated data is missing.
This implementation does not take advises.
There is no connection for this connection ID.
Need to run the object to perform this operation.
There is no cache to operate on.
Linked object's source class has changed.
Not able to get the moniker of the object.
Not able to bind to the source.
Object is static; operation not allowed.
User canceled out of the Save dialog box.
compobj.dll is too old for the ole2.dll initialized.
Invalid window handle.
Object is not in any of the inplace active states.
Not able to convert object.
Not able to perform the operation because object is not given storage yet.
Invalid FORMATETC structure.
Invalid DVTARGETDEVICE structure.
Invalid STDGMEDIUM structure.
Invalid STATDATA structure.
Invalid TYMED structure.
Invalid clipboard format.
The tdSize parameter of the DVTARGETDEVICE structure is invalid.
Object does not support IViewObject interface.
Trying to revoke a drop target that has not been registered.
This window has already been registered as a drop target.
Invalid window handle.
Class does not support aggregation (or class object is remote).
ClassFactory cannot supply requested class.
Class is not licensed for use.
Error drawing view.
Could not read key from registry.
Could not write key to registry.
Could not find the key in the registry.
Invalid value for registry.
Class not registered.
Interface not registered.
Threading model entry is not valid.
CATID does not exist.
Description not found.
No package in the software installation data in Active Directory meets this criteria.
Deleting this will break the referential integrity of the software installation data in Active Directory.
The CLSID was not found in the software installation data in Active Directory.
The software installation data in Active Directory is corrupt.
There is no software installation data in Active Directory.
There is no software installation data object in Active Directory.
The software installation data object in Active Directory already exists.
The path to the software installation data in Active Directory is not correct.
A network error interrupted the operation.
The size of this object exceeds the maximum size set by the administrator.
The schema for the software installation data in Active Directory does not match the required schema.
An error occurred in the software installation data in Active Directory.
Cache not updated.
No verbs for OLE object.
Invalid verb for OLE object.
Undo is not available.
Space for tools is not available.
OLESTREAM Get method failed.
OLESTREAM Put method failed.
Contents of the OLESTREAM not in correct format.
There was an error in a Windows GDI call while converting the bitmap to a device-independent bitmap (DIB).
Contents of the IStorage not in correct format.
Contents of IStorage is missing one of the standard streams.
There was an error in a Windows Graphics Device Interface (GDI) call while converting the DIB to a bitmap.
Data on clipboard is invalid.
Moniker needs to be connected manually.
Operation exceeded deadline.
Moniker needs to be generic.
No object for moniker.
Bad extension for file.
Intermediate operation failed.
Moniker is not bindable.
Moniker is not bound.
Moniker cannot open file.
User input required for operation to succeed.
Moniker class has no inverse.
Moniker does not refer to storage.
No common prefix.
Moniker could not be enumerated.
CoInitialize has not been called.
CoInitialize has already been called.
Class of object cannot be determined.
Invalid class string.
Invalid interface string.
Application not found.
Application cannot be run more than once.
Some error in application.
DLL for class not found.
Error in the DLL.
Wrong operating system or operating system version for application.
Object is not registered.
Object is already registered.
Object is not connected to server.
Application was launched, but it did not register a class factory.
Object has been released.
An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers.
A syntax error occurred trying to evaluate a query string.
An invalid field name was used in a query string.
An unexpected exception was raised.
An unexpected internal error was detected.
The owner security identifier (SID) on a per-user subscription does not exist.
A user-supplied component or subscriber raised an exception.
An interface has too many methods to fire events from.
A subscription cannot be stored unless its event class already exists.
Not all the objects requested could be removed.
COM+ is required for this operation, but it is not installed.
Cannot modify or delete an object that was not added using the COM+ Administrative SDK.
Cannot modify or delete an object that was added using the COM+ Administrative SDK.
The event class for this subscription is in an invalid partition.
The owner of the PerUser subscription is not logged on to the system specified.
Trigger not found.
One or more of the properties that are needed to run this task have not been set.
There is no running instance of the task.
The Task Scheduler service is not installed on this computer.
The task object could not be opened.
The object is either an invalid task object or is not a task object.
No account information could be found in the Task Scheduler security database for the task indicated.
Unable to establish existence of the account specified.
Corruption was detected in the Task Scheduler security database; the database has been reset.
Task Scheduler security services are available only on Windows NT operating error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented task object version is either unsupported or invalid.
The task has been configured with an unsupported combination of account settings and run-time options.
The Task Scheduler service is not running.
The task XML contains an unexpected node.
The task XML contains an element or attribute from an unexpected namespace.
The task XML contains a value that is incorrectly formatted or out of range.
The task XML is missing a required element or attribute.
The task XML is malformed.
The task XML contains too many nodes of the same type.
The task cannot be started after the trigger's end boundary.
An instance of this task is already running.
The task will not run because the user is not logged on.
The task image is corrupt or has been tampered with.
The Task Scheduler service is not available.
The Task Scheduler service is too busy to handle your request. Try again later.
The Task Scheduler service attempted to run the task, but the task did not run due to one of the constraints in the task definition.
Another single phase resource manager has already been enlisted in this transaction.
A retaining commit or abort is not supported.
The transaction failed to commit for an unknown reason. The transaction was aborted.
Cannot call commit on this transaction object because the calling application did not initiate the transaction.
Instead of committing, the resource heuristically aborted.
Instead of aborting, the resource heuristically committed.
Some of the states of the resource were committed while others were aborted, likely because of heuristic decisions.
Some of the states of the resource might have been committed while others were aborted, likely because of heuristic decisions.
The requested isolation level is not valid or supported.
The transaction manager does not support an asynchronous operation for this method.
Unable to enlist in the transaction.
The requested semantics of retention of isolation across retaining commit and abort boundaries cannot be supported by this transaction implementation, or isoFlags was not equal to 0.
There is no resource presently associated with this enlistment.
The transaction failed to commit due to the failure of optimistic concurrency control in at least one of the resource managers.
The transaction has already been implicitly or explicitly committed or aborted.
An invalid combination of flags was specified.
The resource manager ID is not associated with this transaction or the transaction manager.
This method was called in the wrong state.
The indicated unit of work does not match the error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented of work expected by the resource manager.
An enlistment in a transaction already exists.
An import object for the transaction could not be found.
The transaction cookie is invalid.
The transaction status is in doubt. A communication failure occurred, or a transaction manager or resource manager has failed.
A time-out was specified, but time-outs are not supported.
The requested operation is already in progress for the transaction.
The transaction has already been aborted.
The Transaction Manager returned a log full error.
The transaction manager is not available.
A connection with the transaction manager was lost.
A request to establish a connection with the transaction manager was denied.
Resource manager reenlistment to determine transaction status timed out.
The transaction manager failed to establish a connection with another Transaction Internet Protocol (TIP) transaction manager.
The transaction manager encountered a protocol error with another TIP transaction manager.
The transaction manager could not propagate a transaction from another TIP transaction manager.
The transaction manager on the destination machine is not available.
The transaction manager has disabled its support for TIP.
The transaction manager has disabled its support for remote or network transactions.
The partner transaction manager has disabled its support for remote or network transactions.
The transaction manager has disabled its support for XA transactions.
Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) was unable to read its configuration information.
MSDTC was unable to load the DTC proxy DLL.
The local transaction has aborted.
The specified CRM clerk was not found. It might have completed before it could be held.
The specified CRM clerk does not exist.
Recovery of the CRM log file is still in progress.
The transaction has completed, and the log records have been discarded from the log file. They are no longer available.
lsnToRead is outside of the current limits of the log
The COM+ Compensating Resource Manager has records it wishes to replay.
The request to connect to the specified transaction coordinator was denied.
The maximum number of enlistments for the specified transaction has been reached.
A resource manager with the same identifier is already registered with the specified error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented coordinator.
The prepare request given was not eligible for single-phase optimizations.
RecoveryComplete has already been called for the given resource manager.
The interface call made was incorrect for the current state of the protocol.
The xa_open call failed for the XA resource.
The xa_recover call failed for the XA resource.
The logical unit of work specified cannot be found.
The specified logical unit of work already exists.
Subordinate creation failed. The specified logical unit of work was not connected.
A transaction with the given identifier already exists.
The resource is in use.
The LU Recovery process is down.
The remote session was lost.
The resource is currently recovering.
There was a mismatch in driving recovery.
An error occurred with the XA resource.
The root transaction wanted to commit, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, but the transaction aborted.
The COM+ component on which the method call was made has a transaction that has already aborted or is in the process of aborting.
There is no Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) object context.
The component is configured to use synchronization, and this method call would cause a deadlock to occur.
The component is configured to use synchronization, and a thread has timed out waiting to enter the context.
You made a method call on a COM+ component that has a transaction that has already committed or aborted.
The specified role was not configured for the application.
COM+ was unable to talk to the MSDTC.
An unexpected error occurred during COM+ activation.
COM+ activation failed. Check the event log for more information.
COM+ activation failed due to a catalog or configuration error.
COM+ activation failed because the activation could not be completed in the specified amount of time.
COM+ activation failed because an initialization function failed. Check the event log for more information.
The requested operation requires that just-in-time (JIT) be in the current context, and it is not.
The requested operation requires that the current context have a transaction, and it does not.
The components threading model has changed after install into a COM+ application. Re-install component.
Internet Information Services (IIS) intrinsics not available. Start your work with IIS.
An attempt to write a cookie failed.
An attempt to use a database generated a database-specific error.
The COM+ component you created must use object pooling to work.
The COM+ component you created must use object construction to work correctly.
The COM+ component requires synchronization, and it is not configured for it.
The TxIsolation Level property for the COM+ component being created is stronger than the TxIsolationLevel for the root.
The component attempted to make a cross-context call between invocations of EnterTransactionScope and ExitTransactionScope. This is not allowed. Cross-context calls cannot be made while inside a transaction scope.
The component made a call to EnterTransactionScope, but did not make a corresponding call to ExitTransactionScope before returning.
General access denied error.
The server does not have enough memory for the new channel.
The server cannot support a client request for a dynamic virtual channel.
One or more arguments are invalid.
There is not enough space on the disk.
Attempt to create a class object failed.
OLE service could not bind object.
RPC communication failed with OLE service.
Bad path to object.
Server execution failed.
OLE service could not communicate with the object server.
Moniker path could not be normalized.
Object server is stopping when OLE service contacts it.
An invalid root error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented pointer was specified.
An allocation chain contained an invalid link pointer.
The requested allocation size was too large.
The activation requires a display name to be present under the class identifier (CLSID) key.
The activation requires that the RunAs value for the application is Activate As Activator.
The class is not configured to support elevated activation.
Bad version of provider.
Invalid algorithm specified.
Invalid flags specified.
Invalid type specified.
Key not valid for use in specified state.
Hash not valid for use in specified state.
Key does not exist.
Insufficient memory available for the operation.
Object already exists.
Object was not found.
Data already encrypted.
Invalid provider specified.
Invalid provider type specified.
Provider's public key is invalid.
Key set does not exist.
Provider type not defined.
The provider type, as registered, is invalid.
The key set is not defined.
The key set, as registered, is invalid.
Provider type does not match registered value.
The digital signature file is corrupt.
Provider DLL failed to initialize correctly.
Provider DLL could not be found.
The keyset parameter is invalid.
An internal error occurred.
A base error occurred.
Provider could not perform the action because the context was acquired as silent.
The security token does not have storage space available for an additional container.
The profile for the user is a temporary profile.
The key parameters could not be set because the configuration service provider (CSP) uses fixed parameters.
The supplied handle is invalid.
The parameter is incorrect.
The buffer supplied to a function was too small.
The requested error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented is not supported.
No more data is available.
The supplied buffers overlap incorrectly.
The specified data could not be decrypted.
An internal consistency check failed.
This operation requires input from the user.
The cryptographic provider does not support Hash Message Authentication Code (HMAC).
Not enough memory is available to complete this request.
The handle specified is invalid.
The function requested is not supported.
The windows socket error 10093 target is unknown or unreachable.
The Local Security Authority (LSA) cannot be contacted.
The requested security package does not exist.
The caller is not the owner of the desired credentials.
The security package failed to initialize and cannot be installed.
The token supplied to the function is invalid.
The security package is not able to marshal the logon buffer, so the logon attempt has failed.
The per-message quality of protection is not supported by the security package.
The security context does not allow impersonation of the client.
The logon attempt failed.
The credentials supplied to the package were not recognized.
No credentials are available in the security package.
The message or signature supplied for verification has been altered.
The message supplied for verification is out of sequence.
No authority could be contacted for authentication.
The requested security package does not exist.
The context has expired and can no longer be used.
The supplied message is incomplete. The signature was not verified.
The credentials supplied were not complete and could not be verified. The context could not be initialized.
The buffers supplied to a function was too small.
The target principal name is incorrect.
The clocks on the client and server machines are skewed.
The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.
The message received was unexpected or badly formatted.
An unknown error occurred while processing the certificate.
The received certificate has expired.
The specified data could not be encrypted.
The specified data could not be decrypted.
The client and server cannot communicate because they do not possess a common algorithm.
The security context could not be established due to a failure in the requested quality of service (for example, mutual authentication or delegation).
A security context was deleted before the context was completed. This is considered a logon failure.
The client is trying to negotiate a context and the server requires user-to-user but did not send a ticket granting ticket (TGT) reply.
Unable to accomplish the requested task because the local machine does not have an IP addresses.
The supplied credential handle does not match the credential associated with the security context.
The cryptographic system or checksum function is invalid because a required function is unavailable.
The number of maximum ticket referrals has been exceeded.
The local machine must be a Kerberos domain controller (KDC), and it is not.
The other end of the security negotiation requires strong cryptographics, but it is not supported on the local machine.
The KDC reply contained more than one principal name.
Expected to find PA data for a hint of what etype to use, but it was not found.
The client certificate does not contain a valid user principal name (UPN), or does not match the client name in the logon request. Contact your administrator.
Smart card logon is required and was not used.
A system shutdown is in progress.
An invalid request was sent to the KDC.
The KDC was unable to generate a referral for the service requested.
The encryption type requested is not supported by the KDC.
An unsupported pre-authentication mechanism was presented to the Kerberos package.
The requested operation cannot be completed. The computer must be trusted for delegation, and the current user account must be configured to allow delegation.
Client's supplied Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) channel bindings were incorrect.
The received certificate was mapped to multiple accounts.
No Kerberos key was found.
The certificate is not valid for the requested usage.
The system detected a possible attempt to compromise security, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. Ensure that you can contact the server that authenticated you.
The smart card certificate used for authentication has been revoked. Contact your system administrator. The event log might contain additional information.
An untrusted certification authority (CA) was detected while processing the smart card certificate used for authentication. Contact your system administrator.
The revocation status of the error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented card certificate used for authentication could not be determined. Contact your system administrator.
The smart card certificate used for authentication was not trusted, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. Contact your system administrator.
The smart card certificate used for authentication has expired. Contact your system administrator.
The Kerberos subsystem encountered an error. A service for user protocol requests was made against a domain controller that does not support services for users.
An attempt was made by this server to make a Kerberos-constrained delegation request for a target outside the server's realm. This is not supported and indicates a misconfiguration on this server's allowed-to-delegate-to list. Contact your administrator.
The revocation status of the domain controller certificate error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented for smart card authentication could not error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented determined. The system event log contains additional information. Contact your system administrator.
An untrusted CA was detected while processing the domain controller certificate used for authentication. The system event log contains additional information. Contact your system administrator.
The domain controller certificate used for smart card logon has expired. Contact your system administrator with the contents of your system event log.
The domain controller certificate used for smart card logon has been revoked. Contact your system administrator with the contents of your system event log.
One or more of the parameters passed to the function were invalid.
The client policy does not allow credential delegation to the target server.
The client policy does not allow credential delegation to the target server with NLTM only authentication.
An error occurred while performing an operation on a cryptographic message.
Unknown cryptographic algorithm.
The object identifier is poorly formatted.
Invalid cryptographic message type.
Unexpected cryptographic message encoding.
The cryptographic message does not contain an expected authenticated attribute.
The hash value is not correct.
The index value is not valid.
The content of the cryptographic message has already been decrypted.
The content of the cryptographic message has not been decrypted yet.
The enveloped-data message does not contain the specified recipient.
Invalid control type.
Invalid issuer or serial number.
Cannot find the original signer.
The cryptographic message does not contain all of the requested attributes.
The streamed cryptographic message is not ready to return data.
The streamed cryptographic message requires more data to complete the decode operation.
The length specified for the output data was insufficient.
An error occurred during the encode or decode operation.
An error occurred while reading or writing to a file.
Cannot find object or property.
The object or error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented already exists.
No provider was specified for the store or object.
The specified certificate is self-signed.
The previous certificate or certificate revocation list (CRL) context was deleted.
Cannot find the requested object.
The certificate does not have a property that references a private key.
Cannot find the certificate and private key for decryption.
Cannot find the certificate and private key to use for decryption.
Not a cryptographic message or the cryptographic message is not formatted correctly.
The signed cryptographic message does not have a signer for the specified signer index.
Final closure is pending until additional frees or closes.
The certificate is revoked.
No DLL or exported function was found to verify revocation.
The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate.
The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.
The certificate is not in the revocation server's database.
The string contains a non-numeric character.
The string contains a nonprintable character.
The string contains a character not in the 7-bit ASCII character set.
The string contains an invalid X500 name attribute key, object identifier (OID), value, or delimiter.
The dwValueType for the CERT_NAME_VALUE is not one of the character strings. Most likely it is either a CERT_RDN_ENCODED_BLOB or CERT_TDN_OCTED_STRING.
The Put operation cannot continue, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. The file needs to be resized. However, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, there is already a signature present. A complete signing operation must be done.
The cryptographic operation failed due to a local security option setting.
No DLL or exported function was found to verify subject usage.
The called function was unable to perform a usage check on the subject.
The called function was unable to complete the usage check because the server was offline.
The subject was not found in a certificate trust list (CTL).
None of the signers of the cryptographic message or certificate trust list is trusted.
The public key's algorithm parameters are missing.
OSS Certificate encode/decode error code base.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Output Buffer is too small.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Signed integer is encoded as a unsigned integer.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Unknown ASN.1 data type.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Output buffer is too small; the decoded data has been truncated.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid argument.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Encode/Decode version mismatch.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Out of memory.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Encode/Decode error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Internal error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Unsupported BER indefinite-length encoding.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Access violation.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Internal error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Multithreading conflict.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Encode/Decode function not implemented.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Trace file error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Function not implemented.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Trace file error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Trace file error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Invalid data.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Program link error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: System resource error.
OSS ASN.1 Error: Trace file error.
ASN1 Certificate encode/decode error code base.
ASN1 internal encode or decode error.
ASN1 unexpected end of data.
ASN1 corrupted data.
ASN1 value too large.
ASN1 constraint violated.
ASN1 out of memory.
ASN1 buffer overflow.
ASN1 function not supported for this protocol data unit (PDU).
ASN1 bad arguments to function call.
ASN1 bad real value.
ASN1 bad tag value met.
ASN1 bad choice value.
ASN1 bad encoding rule.
ASN1 bad Unicode (UTF8).
ASN1 bad PDU type.
ASN1 not yet implemented.
ASN1 skipped unknown extensions.
ASN1 end of data expected.
The request subject name is invalid or too long.
The request does not exist.
The request's current status does not allow this operation.
The requested property value is empty.
The CA's certificate contains invalid data.
Certificate service has been suspended for a database restore operation.
The certificate contains an encoded length that is potentially incompatible with older enrollment software.
The operation is denied. The user has multiple roles assigned, and the CA is configured to error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented role separation.
The operation is denied. It can only be performed by a certificate manager that is allowed to manage certificates for the current requester.
Cannot archive private key. The CA is not configured for key archival.
Cannot archive private key. The CA could not verify one or more key recovery certificates.
The request is incorrectly formatted. The encrypted private key must be in an unauthenticated attribute in an outermost signature.
At least one security principal must have the permission to manage this CA.
The request contains an invalid renewal certificate attribute.
An attempt was made to open a CA database session, but there are already too many active sessions. The server needs to be configured to allow additional sessions.
A memory reference caused a data alignment fault.
The permissions on this CA do not allow the current user to enroll for certificates.
The permissions on the certificate template do not allow the current user to enroll for this type of certificate.
The contacted domain controller cannot support signed Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) traffic. Update the domain controller or configure Certificate Services to use SSL for Active Directory access.
The requested certificate template is not supported by this CA.
The request contains no certificate template information.
The request contains conflicting template information.
The request is missing a required Subject Alternate name extension.
The request is missing a required private key for archival by the server.
The request is missing a required SMIME capabilities extension.
The request was made on behalf of a subject other than the caller. The certificate template must be configured to require at least one signature to authorize the request.
The request template version is newer than the supported template version.
The template is missing a required signature policy attribute.
The request is missing required signature policy information.
The request is missing one or more required signatures.
One or more signatures did not include the required application or issuance policies. The request is missing one or more required valid signatures.
The request is missing one or more required signature issuance policies.
The UPN is unavailable and cannot be added to the Subject Alternate name.
The Active Directory GUID is unavailable and cannot be added to the Subject Alternate name.
The Domain Name System (DNS) name is unavailable and cannot be added to the Subject Alternate name.
The request includes a private key for archival by the server, but key archival is not enabled for the specified certificate template.
The public key does not meet the minimum size required by the specified certificate template.
The email name is unavailable and cannot be added make error 127 the Subject or Subject Alternate name.
One or more certificate templates to be enabled on this CA could not be found.
The certificate template renewal period is longer than the certificate validity period, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. The template should be reconfigured or the CA certificate renewed.
The certificate template requires too many return authorization (RA) signatures. Only one RA signature is allowed.
The key used in a renewal request does not match one of the certificates being renewed.
The endorsement key certificate is not valid.
Key attestation did not succeed.
The key is not exportable.
You cannot add the root CA certificate into your local store.
The key archival hash attribute was not found in the response.
An unexpected key archival hash attribute was found in the response.
There is a key archival hash mismatch between the request and the response.
Signing certificate cannot include SMIME extension.
A system-level error occurred while verifying trust.
The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found.
One of the counter signatures was invalid.
The signature of the certificate cannot be verified.
The time-stamp signature or certificate could not be verified or is malformed.
The digital signature of the object did not verify.
A certificate's basic constraint extension has not been observed.
The certificate does not meet or contain the Authenticode financial extensions.
Tried to reference a part of the file outside the proper range.
Could not retrieve an object from the file.
Could not find the head table in the file.
The magic number in the head table is incorrect.
The offset table has incorrect values.
Duplicate table tags or the tags are out of alphabetical order.
A table does not start on a long word boundary.
First table does not appear after header information.
Two or more tables overlap.
Too many pad bytes between tables, or pad bytes are not 0.
File is too small to contain the last table.
A table checksum is incorrect.
The file checksum is incorrect.
The signature does not have the correct attributes for the policy.
The file did not pass the hints check.
The file is not an OpenType file.
Failed on a file operation (such as open, map, read, or write).
A call to a CryptoAPI function failed.
There is a bad version number in the file.
The structure of the DSIG table is incorrect.
A check failed in a partially constant table.
Some kind of structural error.
The requested credential requires confirmation.
Unknown trust provider.
The trust verification action specified is not supported by the specified trust provider.
The form specified for the subject is not one supported or error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented by the specified trust provider.
The subject is not trusted for the specified action.
Error due to problem in ASN.1 encoding process.
Error due to problem in ASN.1 decoding process.
Reading/writing extensions where attributes are appropriate, and vice versa.
Unspecified cryptographic failure.
The size of the data could not be determined.
The size of the indefinite-sized data could not be determined.
This object does not read and write self-sizing data.
No signature was present in the subject.
A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the time stamp in the signed file.
The validity periods of the certification chain do not nest correctly.
A certificate that can only be used as an end entity is being used as a CA error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented vice versa.
A path length constraint in the certification chain has been violated.
A certificate contains an unknown extension that is marked "critical".
A certificate is being used for a purpose other than the ones specified by its CA.
A parent of a given certificate did not issue that child certificate.
A certificate is missing or has an empty value for an important field, such as a subject or issuer name.
A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate that is not trusted by the trust provider.
A certificate chain could not be built to a trusted root authority.
Generic trust failure.
A certificate was explicitly revoked by its issuer. If the certificate is Microsoft Windows PCA 2010, then the driver was signed by a certificate no longer recognized by Windows.<3>
The certification path terminates with the test root that is not trusted with the current policy settings.
The revocation process could not continue—the certificates could not be checked.
The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value.
The certificate is not valid for the requested usage.
The certificate was explicitly marked as untrusted by the user.
A certification chain processed correctly, but one of the CA certificates is not trusted by the policy provider.
The certificate has invalid policy.
The certificate has an invalid name, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. The name is not included in the permitted list or is explicitly excluded.
The maximum filebitrate value specified is greater than the server's configured maximum bandwidth.
The maximum bandwidth value specified is less than the maximum filebitrate.
Unknown %1 event encountered.
Disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3, will be failed because it is catatonic.
Disk %1 ( %2 ) on Content Server %3, auto online from catatonic state.
A non-empty line was encountered in the INF before the start of a section.
A section name marker in the information file (INF) is not complete or does not exist on a line by itself.
An INF section was encountered whose name exceeds the maximum section name length.
The syntax of the INF is invalid.
The style of the INF is different than what was requested.
The required section was not found in the INF.
The required line was not found in the INF.
The files affected by the installation of this file queue have not been backed up for uninstall.
The INF or the device information set or element does not have an associated install class.
The INF error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented the device information set or element does not match the specified install class.
An existing device was found that is a duplicate of the device being manually installed.
There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.
The requested device registry key does not exist.
The device instance name is invalid.
The install class is not present or is invalid.
The device instance cannot be created because it already exists.
The operation cannot be performed on a device information element that has not been registered.
The device property code is invalid.
The INF from which a driver list is to be built does not exist.
The device instance does not exist in the hardware tree.
The icon representing this install class cannot be loaded.
The class installer registry entry is invalid.
The class installer has indicated that the default action should be performed for this installation request.
The operation does not require any files to be copied.
The specified hardware profile does not exist.
There is no device information element currently selected for this device information set.
The operation cannot be performed because the device information set is locked.
The operation cannot be performed because the device information element is locked.
The specified path does not contain any applicable device INFs.
No class installer parameters have been set for the device information set or element.
The operation cannot be performed because the file queue is locked.
A service installation error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented in this INF is invalid.
There is no class driver list for the device information element.
The installation failed because a function driver was not specified for this device instance.
There is presently no default device interface designated for this interface class.
The operation cannot be performed because the device interface is currently active.
The operation cannot be performed because the device interface has been removed from the system.
An interface installation section in this INF is invalid.
This interface class does not exist in the system.
The reference string supplied for this interface device is invalid.
The specified machine name does not conform to Universal Naming Convention (UNCs).
A general remote communication error occurred.
The machine selected for remote communication is not available at this time.
The Plug and Play service is not available on the remote machine.
The property page provider registry entry is invalid.
The requested device interface is not present in the system.
The device's co-installer has additional work to perform after installation is complete.
The device's co-installer is invalid.
There are no compatible drivers for this device.
There is no icon that represents this device or device type.
A logical configuration specified in this INF is invalid.
The class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this device.
One of the filter drivers installed for this device is invalid.
The driver selected for this device does not support Windows XP operating system.
The driver selected for this device does not support Windows.
The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information.
An invalid attempt was made to use a device installation file queue for verification of digital signatures relative to other platforms.
The device cannot be disabled.
The device could not be dynamically removed.
Cannot copy to specified target.
Driver is not intended for this platform.
Operation not allowed in WOW64.
The operation involving unsigned file copying was rolled back, so that a system restore point could be set.
An INF was copied into the Windows INF directory in an improper manner.
The Security Configuration Editor (SCE) APIs have been disabled on this embedded product.
An unknown exception was encountered.
A problem was encountered when accessing the Plug and Play registry database.
The requested operation is not supported for a remote machine.
The specified file is not an installed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) INF.
One or more devices are presently installed using the specified INF.
The requested device install operation is obsolete.
A file could not be verified because it does not have an associated catalog signed via Authenticode.
Authenticode signature verification is not supported for the specified INF.
The INF was signed with an Authenticode catalog from a trusted publisher.
The publisher of an Authenticode-signed catalog has not yet been established as trusted.
The publisher of an Authenticode-signed catalog was not established as trusted.
The software was tested for compliance with Windows logo requirements on a different version of Windows and might not be compatible with this version.
The file can be validated only by a catalog signed via Authenticode.
One of the installers for this device cannot perform the installation at this time.
A problem was encountered while attempting to add the driver to the store.
The installation of this device is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.
The installation of this driver is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator.
The specified INF is the wrong type for this operation.
The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.
A problem was encountered while attempting to delete the driver from the store.
An unrecoverable stack overflow was encountered.
No installed components were detected.
An internal consistency check failed.
The action was canceled by an SCardCancel request.
The supplied handle was invalid.
One or more of the supplied parameters could not be properly interpreted.
Registry startup information is missing or invalid.
Not enough memory available to complete this command.
An internal consistency timer has expired.
The data buffer to receive returned data is too small for the returned data.
The specified reader name is not recognized.
The user-specified time-out value has expired.
The smart card cannot be accessed because of other connections outstanding.
The operation requires a smart card, but no smart card is currently in the device.
The specified smart card name is not recognized.
The system could not dispose of the media in the requested manner.
The requested protocols are incompatible with the protocol currently in use with the smart card.
The reader or smart card is not ready to accept commands.
One or more of the supplied parameters values could not be properly interpreted.
The action was canceled by the system, presumably to log off or shut down.
An internal communications error has been detected.
An internal error has been detected, but the source is unknown.
An automatic terminal recognition (ATR) obtained from the registry is not a valid ATR string.
An attempt was made to end a nonexistent transaction.
The specified reader is not currently available for use.
The operation has been aborted to allow the server application to exit.
The peripheral component interconnect (PCI) Receive buffer was too small.
The reader driver does not meet minimal requirements for support.
The reader driver did not produce a unique reader name.
The smart card does not meet minimal requirements for error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented support.
The smart card resource manager is not running.
The smart card resource manager has shut down.
An unexpected card error has occurred.
No primary provider can be found for the smart card.
The requested order of object creation is not supported.
This smart card does not support the requested feature.
The identified directory does not exist in the smart card.
The identified file does not exist in the smart card.
The supplied path does not represent a smart card directory.
The supplied path does not represent a smart card file.
Access error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented denied to this file.
The smart card does not have enough memory to store the information.
There was an error trying to set the smart card file object pointer.
The supplied PIN is incorrect.
An unrecognized error code was returned from a layered component.
The requested certificate does not exist.
The requested certificate could not be obtained.
Cannot find a smart card reader.
A communications error with the smart card has been detected. Retry the operation.
The requested key container does not exist on the smart card.
The smart card resource manager is too busy to complete this operation.
The reader cannot communicate with the smart card, due to ATR configuration conflicts.
The smart card is not responding to a reset.
Power has been removed from the smart card, so that further communication is not possible.
The smart card has been reset, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, so any shared state information is invalid.
The smart card has been removed, so that further communication is not possible.
Access was denied because of a security violation.
The card cannot be accessed because the wrong PIN was presented.
The card cannot be accessed because the maximum number of PIN entry attempts has been reached.
The end of the smart card file has been reached.
The action was canceled by the user.
No PIN was presented to the smart card.
Errors occurred accessing one or more objects—the ErrorInfo collection contains more detail.
One or more of the object's properties are missing or invalid.
The object was not found in the catalog.
The object is already registered.
An error occurred writing to the application file.
An error occurred reading the application file.
Invalid version number in application file.
The file path is invalid.
The application is already installed.
The role already exists.
An error occurred copying the file.
One or more users are not valid.
One or more users in the application file are not valid.
The component's CLSID is missing or corrupt.
The component's programmatic ID is missing or corrupt.
Unable to set required authentication level for update request.
The identity or password set on the application is not valid.
Application file CLSIDs or instance identifiers (IIDs) do not match corresponding DLLs.
Interface information is either missing or changed.
DllRegisterServer failed on component install.
No server file share available.
DLL could not be loaded.
The registered TypeLib ID is not valid.
Application install directory not found.
Errors occurred while in the component registrar.
The file does not exist.
The DLL could not be loaded.
Choose your operating system:
Interface classes are useful for ensuring that a set of (potentially) unrelated classes implement a common set of functions. This is very useful in cases where some game functionality may error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented shared by large, complex classes, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, that are otherwise dissimilar. For example, a game might have a system whereby entering a trigger volume can activate traps, alert enemies, or award points to the player. This might be implemented by a "ReactToTrigger" function on traps, enemies, and point-awarders. However, traps may be derived fromenemies from a specialized or subclass, and point-awards from. All of these classes need shared functionality, but have no common ancestor other than. In this case, an interface is recommended.
Declaring an interface class is similar to declaring a normal Unreal class, but with two main differences. First, an interface class uses the UINTERFACE macro instead of the UCLASS macro, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, and inherits from instead of directly.
Second, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented UINTERFACE class is not the actual interface. It is an empty class that exists only for visibility to Unreal Engine's reflection system. The actual interface that will be inherited by other classes must have the same class name, but with the initial "U" changed to an "I".
In your .h file (e.g. ):
The "U-prefixed" class needs no constructor or any other functions, while the "I-prefixed" class will contain all interface functions and is the one that will actually be inherited by your other classes.
Exposes this class as a type that can be used for variables in Blueprints.
All classes listed will be compiled before this class. ClassName must specify a class in the same (or a previous) package. Multiple dependency classes can be specified using a single line delimited by commas, or can be specified using a separate line for each class. This is important when a class uses a struct or enum declared in another class as the compiler only knows what is in the classes it has already compiled.
Causes only the class's type information to be exported for use by other modules. The class can be cast to, but the functions of the class cannot be called (with the exception of inline methods). This improves compile times by not exporting everything for classes that do not need all of their functions accessible in other modules.
Implementing Your Interface in C++
To use your interface in a new class, simply inherit from your "I-prefixed" interface class (in addition to whatever -based class you are using).
Declaring Interface Functions
There are several methods you can use to declare functions in your interfaces, each of which is implementable or callable in different contexts. All of them must be declared in the "I-prefixed" class for your interface, and they must be in order to be visible to outside classes.
C++ Only Interface Functions
You can declare a virtual C++ function in your interface's header file, with no specifiers. These functions must be virtual so that you can override them in classes that implement your interface.
You can then provide a default implementation either within the header itself or within the interface's file.
When you implement your interface in an Actor class, you can then create and implement an override specific to that class.
However, these C++ interface functions will not be visible to Blueprint, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented.
Blueprint Callable Interface Functions
To make a Blueprint callable interface function, you must provide a macro in the function's declaration with the specifier. You must also use either the or specifiers, and the function must not be virtual.
Functions using the specifier can be called in C++ or Blueprint using a reference to an object that implements the interface.
Functions using can not be overridden in C++, but can be overridden in any Blueprint class that implements or inherits your interface.
Functions using can be implemented in C++ by overriding a function with the same name, but with the suffix added to the end.
This specifier also allows implementations to be overridden in Blueprint.
Determining If a Class Implements Your Interface
For compatability with both C++ and Blueprint classes that implement your interface, use any of the following functions:
If the function is not implemented in the "I-prefixed" class, attempting to use on the "U-prefixed" class will fail, and your code will not compile.
Casting To Other Unreal Types
Unreal Engine's casting system supports casting from one interface to another, or from an interface to an Unreal type, where appropriate.
Blueprint Implementable Classes
If you want Blueprints to be able to implement this interface, you must use the metadata specifier. Every interface function that your Blueprint class is intended to override, must be a or a. Functions marked as will still be able to be called, but not overridden. All other functions will be inaccessible from Blueprints.
Cheat code, originally for Konami games
Not to be confused with Kasami code.
The Konami Code (Japanese: コナミコマンド, Konami Komando, "Konami command"), also commonly referred to as the Contra Code and sometimes the 30 Lives code, is a cheat code that appears in many Konamivideo games, as well as some non-Konami games. In the original code, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, the player has to press the following sequence of buttons on the game controller to enable a cheat or other effects: error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented sometimes and/or is added to the sequence (usually to start Single player or Two player modes).
The code has also found a place in popular culture as a reference to the third generation of video game consoles, and is present as an Easter egg in a number of websites.
The Konami Code was first used in the release of Gradius (1986), a scrolling shooter for the NES and was popularized among North American players in the NES version of Contra. The code is also known as the "Contra Code" and "30 Lives Code", since the code provided the player 30 extra lives in Contra. The code has been used to help non-experts players to progress through the game.
The Konami Code was created by Kazuhisa Hashimoto, who was developing the home port of the 1985 arcade gameGradius for the NES. Finding the game too difficult to play through during testing, he created the cheat code, which gives the player a full set of power-ups (normally attained gradually throughout the game). After entering the sequence using the controller when the game was paused the player received all available power-ups. The code was meant to be removed prior to publishing, but this was overlooked and only discovered as the game was being prepared for mass production. The developers decided to leave it there, as removing it could error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented in new bugs and glitches. The sequence was easy enough to remember for testers and simultaneously sufficiently hard to enter accidentally during the gameplay for unsuspecting users.
The Konami Code was thus included in the series' other sequels and spin-offs, with some key differences:
- In the Super NES version of Gradius III, the original code destroys the player's ship. However, replacing and with the and triggers of the SNES controller powers up the ship.
- In the most recent iteration of the series—Gradius Rebirth on the Wii—the Wii Remote's and buttons fill in for andrespectively.
The code has been subsequently re-used in a large number of other games and other computer programs.
Variations of the Konami Code
The original version of the cheat code was designed for the NES controller. The exact sequence varies from game to game and has been adapted to fit the button layouts of different video game consoles, mostly the and buttons. For example:
- Any code for a PlayStation controller, which uses shapes instead of letters, would use ", ", appearing even in Konami's Dance Dance Revolution series, input on the dance pad.
- In mobile phone games by Konami, they are replaced by on the numerical pad, which is the goroawase pronunciation for "konami"; 5 error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented pronounced go, 7 can be pronounced nana or just na for short, and 3 is usually pronounced as 'san' but has an alternative pronunciation of 'mi'. Together, this becomes ko-na-mi.
- 573 is also used extensively in the Dance Dance Revolution series; the original board for DDR 1stMIX (also used in many other Konami designs) was called System 573, the maximum combo in several difficult songs (such as MAX 300) is 573, high scores often start out at 573 000 or similar, and so on.
These deviations may occur for purely operational reasons (e.g., if the code must be entered while the game is paused, the code might be altered to avoid resuming), to keep powerful upgrades better concealed while still referencing Konami, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, or through a programming error. Despite the differences, though, these codes are still often referred to in general discussion as "Konami Code", "Conami Kode", or, less commonly, "Pseudo-Konami Code". A common misconception is that the code ends with Start or Select Start. In many titles, the player must press Start after entering the code in order to start a game, or press Select to switch to two-player mode and then start the game, leading to the confusion.
List of Konami games using the code
- Gradius (NES) – The first use of the code. Pausing the game and entering the code activates all powerups except for Speed Up, Double, and Laser.
- Gradius (PC Engine) – Pausing the game and entering the code activates full options, missile, and shield.
- Life Force (NES) – Enter the code at the title screen for 30 lives. The code does not work in the Famicom version of the game.
- Gradius II (Family Computer) – Entering the code at the title screen starts the player with thirty lives.
- Gradius II (PC Engine) – Pausing the game and enter the code to activate full power. This code works more than once on Easy mode.
- Nemesis (Nintendo Switch) – Pausing the game and entering the code will give the player full options.
- Gradius III (Super NES) error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented Normally entering the code while paused activates all powerups, but the player's ship is instantly destroyed upon unpausing. The player must enter the code by substituting the and shoulder buttons for the and on the d-pad to apply the power-ups without penalty.
- Gradius III (PS2) – Pausing the game and entering will activate all power-ups and the Laser weapon. Alternately, pressing and in place of and will activate the Double weapon with the other power-ups.
- Parodius! From Myth to Laughter (GB) – Pausing the game and entering the code activates all powerups except for Speed Up and Double. Entering the code when the Konami Logo appears enables the Sound Test mode.
- Parodius! From Myth to Laughter (Super NES) – Resuming the game and entering the code reloads the player upon pausing. However, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, entering and resuming will fully power up the player. The second code uses the same finger-movements when the Super NES controller is held upside-down.
- Gradius Deluxe Pack (Saturn) – Pausing the game and entering the code will give full weapons only on Saturn Easy and Saturn Hard difficulty levels.
- Gradius Gaiden (PS1) – Pausing the game and entering the code will result in a power up.
- Gradius Galaxies (GBA) – Normally entering the code while paused activates all powerups, but the player is instantly destroyed upon unpausing. However, if the player enters the code and substitutes the and buttons for andthe powerups are applied without penalty. Entering will result in full powerups, but subtracts one life per error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. gives full powerups followed shortly by self-destruction.
- Gradius IV Fukkatsu (PS2, PSP) – Pausing the game and entering the code activates all powerups except for Speed Up and Double.
- Gradius V (PS2) – Pressing while paused gives full powerups, including the Laser weapon. Using and for the final two buttons gives the Double Shot instead.
- Gradius ReBirth (Wii) – Pausing the game and entering this code will give the player's ship four options.
- Contra (NES) – Entering the code and then at the title screen gives the player 30 lives. If the two-player option is picked using the button before or after entering the code, both players will have 30 lives. In the Japanese version, the 30 lives code can be used alongside a stage select code exclusive to that version. The codes were removed from the special Contra 4 version.
- Super C (NES) – Entering the code() before the title screen appears, gives the player 10 lives in the US version of the game while in the Japanese version the code gives 30 lives. If the two-player option is picked using the button before or after entering the code, both players will have 10 lives. This is different from the original game which offered 30 lives to a player. The codes were removed from the special Contra 4 version. To access sound mode in Japanese/US version enter the code Hold() and press. For stage select in Japanese version at the title screen, press and hold on the directional pad, while holding it press and immediately hold. If done correctly the player should see the stage select screen.
- Operation C (GB) – Entering the code at the title screen (followed and again) will enable the Stage Select mode. Choose the desired stage by pressing and press to begin. This code can give the player 10 lives in the Japanese version (Stage Select is default).
- Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2) – At the title screen, pressing on the second controller gives the player 30 lives upon starting the game.
- Neo Contra (PS2) – Same as Contra: Shattered Soldier
- Contra 4 (DS) – When the game first starts on Stage 1, inputting the Konami Code via the Touch Screen (top of screen twice, bottom of screen twice, left side, right side, left side, right side, center of screen) before the player lands on the ground will award 30 lives. Entering the code with the normal buttons during play in the Pause menu will power-up whatever weapons the player is currently carrying. The code can only be entered once per stage, as inputting it a second time will kill off the player, taking away a life. This code has no effect on the Easy setting, where all the weapons picked by the player are upgraded by default. The codes were removed from the unlockable emulated bonus versions of NES Contra and NES Super C due to illegal reasons.
- Hard Corps Uprising (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) Before starting the first stage, enter the code when the loading screen is shown (a sound will confirm it) and the usual background music will be replaced with the Jungle theme from the original Contra. Entering the code at the title screen with L3 and R3 as the button presses will unlock a 30 lives powerup for purchase in Rising Mode.
- Super Contra (Xbox Live Arcade) Enter the code to receive unlimited lives (the life counter will remain at 4) and the most powerful gun in the game (collecting gun powerups will also not affect the weapon used). The player can error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented get any achievement while playing with the code.
The Probotector versions of the games also allow use of the code.
- Kid Dracula (Family Computer) – Entering the code at the title screen will display a black screen with the text "There's nothing here!" in Japanese. The official English translation released in 2019 rewords it to "Sorry! nothing this time!"
- Castlevania: Bloodlines (Mega Drive/Genesis) – Entering the code at the title screen (a sound will confirm it) enables the selection of the Expert difficulty in the option screen. The code also gives the player the possibility of starting the game with 9 lives if it is entered at the title screen after the music settings in the option screen have been set to BGM 05 and SE 073.
- Castlevania Chronicles (PS) – Entering on the title screen will take the player to a hidden options menu that allows them to adjust the "system time" and turn on-off the transparency of the status bar in Original mode. The system time affects small things in the game, like the hands on the clock tower.
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA) – Entering the code when the Konami logo appears and choose Boss Rush to play as the original Simon Belmont, with the music and animations from the original Castlevania for NES. While significantly harder due to the limited movement of Simon Belmont, the player can do more damage with this character and collect far more hearts to fuel subweapon use against the bosses than the other two characters. Simon is also limited to special weapons from the first game: Holy Water, Knife, Axe, and Cross. (Additionally, the Holy Water weapon gives the "static flame" from the original Castlevania, not the moving flame from when Juste uses it.)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Xbox 360, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, PlayStation 3) – Entering it at the load screen of a level (with analog sticks) and the player gets a cheat menu at the extras point.
- Castlevania: Requiem (PlayStation 4) - Putting in the code will access the bonus mini-game, Peke from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (GB) – Pausing the game and entering the code will replenish the player's energy. This code will only work once per game.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (NES) – Entering one of three different variations of the code at the title screen will give the player access to either nine lives at the start of a game, a stage select/option ability, or both.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (NES) – Entering the code at the title screen with the and buttons reversed gives access to a stage select/option mode and is the only way to change the options in the game; otherwise, the player will start on normal difficulty with three spare lives. In the Japanese Famicom version (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2), the game will display a message from Konami saying "Thank You for Purchasing This Game" in Japanese. In order for the code to work properly, the functions of each button must be reversed ().
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (Super NES) – Entering the code at the title screen on controller 2, followed by pressing start error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented controller 1, allows the selection of 10 lives in the Options menu.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Super NES) – Entering the code at the title screen on controller 2 will unlock Speed Level 3 in the Options menu.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (PS2, Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Windows) – Entering the code ( on the PS2 version) on the title screen will give the characters silly noises while walking.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (GBA) – Entering the code at the title screen unlocks Very Hard Mode.
Dance Dance Revolution series
The Konami Code has been referenced in routines for some songs on Konami's Dance Dance Revolution series, and has also been an unlock mechanism on some versions:
- Dance Dance Revolution 2ndMix (Arcade, PS) – The Single steps on Basic difficulty for the song "Make A Jam!" include the directional portion of the code (i.e. without B or A) five times throughout the song. A faint chime is heard in the music after each such pattern. The song was also a remix of a jingle played behind the "walking" Konami logo animation contained in some older games.
- Dance Dance Revolution 2ndRemix (PS) – Entering the code on the Mode Selection Screen will unlock Super Mode.
- Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMix (Arcade) – The Single steps on Basic difficulty for the song "It Only Takes a Minute" begin with the directional portion of the code.
- Dance Dance Revolution 5thMix (PS) – The last 5 pictures in the Gallery are unlocked by highlighting #224 and entering the code, replacing and with andrespectively. (This is because the and buttons are on error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented same locations on the PlayStation controller as the and buttons are on the Super NES controller.)
- Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (Arcade, PS2) – All charts for the song "Twinbee ~Generation X~" contain the directional portion of the Konami Code as part of their charts, and the doubles charts all contain the sequence on the left pad, a reference to the code traditionally being entered by player 1.
- Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix (Xbox) – If a gamepad is plugged into the fourth controller port, and the code is entered during the credits, all of the game's hidden songs are unlocked instantly.
- Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 (Xbox) – While in the credits screen, entering the code in sequence then in reverse unlocks all content.
- Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova 2 (PS2) – While in the controller setup menu on the Japanese version of the game, using the Konami Code will unlock the alternate outfit for each of the dancers and makes them available in the shop.
- Dance Dance Revolution X (Arcade, PS2) – The song "30 Lives (Up-Up-Down-Dance Mix)" by The Motion Sick, is directly about the Konami Code itself.
Metal Gear series
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2, Xbox, Microsoft Windows, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita)
- After completing the Plant chapter, when the clear code is presented on-screen, pressing will cause Snake to remark "What do you think you're doing!?" or "Stop foolin' around kid!", confirming the code, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. It cannot be used again once the clear data has been saved.
- In the Substance version, as well as in the later HD Edition ports, entering "" as the player's username in "Missions" mode will unlock every stage and character.
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita) – This game features several usages of the code
- Pressing when the Konami logo first appears will cause it to flash, confirming the code, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. This will change the staff in the game's opening title sequence to display the "Opening Title Staff" – the staff who produced the title sequence.
- When fighting The End, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, entering in the map viewer will show his location. The code needs to be entered each time the player looks at the map viewer. This only works on Normal difficulty setting or below.
- While not an actual cheat, using CQC to interrogate EVA near the end of the game will sometimes make her recite part of the Konami Code. After she says the directional inputs, she says that she can't remember the rest due to the player playing the game on a PlayStation console.
- After completing Operation Snake Eater, when the "Game Clear" screen is shown following the ending credits, pressing will make Snake remark "One more to go.".
- Metal Gear Solid error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented Guns of the Patriots (PS3) – When fighting Crying Wolf, entering in the map viewer will show her location. Like with The End, the code needs to be entered each time the player looks at the map viewer. This only works on Solid Normal or below.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Shield) - Entering the code at the title screen unlocks the Very Hard and Revengeance difficulty settings, as well as unlocking every mission in the game. Raiden will announce the game's title if entered correctly. The code only works if you use a controller.
Other Konami games (in alphabetical order)
- Batman Returns (Super NES) – In options, use controller 2 and press. Use controller 1 to adjust the number of lives. When finished, the player can reinput the code but instead of the second down press up twice.
- Beatmania GB (GBC) – Entering the password unlocks all songs and play modes.
- Beatmania IIDX 22: Pendual (Arcade) – During the first event, Chrono Seeker, players used the Konami Code to unlock the final boss of the event. On the Music Select screen, pressingfollowed by a black key and then renderpal unknown error while loading white key, would cause a chime to sound. If the player then selected a song related to Gradius, such as GRADIUS 2012 or Gradius -Full Speed- at the end of their credit they would unlock one of the difficulties for the final boss.
- Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand (GBA) – In a certain room the player will find a sign with the Konami Code. Entering the code will reveal a hidden chest.
- Crisis Force (Family Computer) – When the code is entered at the title screen, the player will start with 15 lives.
- Death, Jr. (PSP) – On the pause menu, holding and pressing provides the player with all weapons and weapon upgrades.
- Death, Jr. 2: Root of Evil (PSP) – On the pause menu, holding and pressing provides the player with all weapons and weapon upgrades.
- Detana!! TwinBee (PC Engine) – At the title screen press to select up to 9 credits in the options menu. Pressing on the second controller (a multi-tap is required) will allow the selection of up to ten ships in the options menu. Reversing the code, on the title screen press on controller three to unlock 'Vmode' (Arcade Mode) in the options menu.
- Detana TwinBee Yahho! Deluxe Pack (PS, Saturn) – In the PS version, pause cannot find server or dns error game in Arcade Mode and press to unlock Dark Play. In the Saturn version, substitute X and Circle with the B and A buttons.
- DrumMania (Arcade) – On the first "mix" of this game, the drum pads and bass pedals are used to activate the Expert Real difficulty level. The code to do so is the Konami code, using the,and for,and respectively, and the bass pedal for both and .
- Fisherman's Bait: A Bass Challenge error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, PS) – At the title screen, press to display a "Total Count List" that shows the number of games played, line breaks, fish count, and types of fish caught.
- Flame of Recca: Final Burning (PS2) – At the title screen, hold and buttons and enter the Konami Code () to unlock Joker.
- Frogger (Xbox 360) – When selecting to play 1 or 2 players, input the directions of the code on the D-pad of the controller, then andthis will make Frogger bigger, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. This code does not work when playing with the original graphics.
- Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue - Pausing the game and entering will set the life counter to 99.
- Ganbare Goemon Kirakira Douchuu: Boku ga Dancer ni Natta Wake (Super Famicom) – At the end of Sasuke's world, he races a giant robot in the Goemon Impact. During this event, the player has to press the D-Pad in the directions marked on the metal walls that block their progress to raise them. The first pattern is which is the Konami Code without the ending "," sequence.
- Deadly Arts (Nintendo 64) – Entering the code on the title screen unlocks Gouriki as a playable character. Entering the code backwards unlocks Reiji.
- Goemon: Shin Sedai Shūmei! (PS) – Pausing the game and then entering the codewill raise the player's weapon to its maximum strength level.
- Gyruss (NES) – The code must be entered in reverse order. Entering at the title screen will give the player 30 lives.
- Hayate the Combat Butler: Boku ga Romeo de Romeo ga Boku de (DS) – Inputting the directions of the code after completing the game will unlock voices in Omake Mode.
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (PSP) – Pausing the game and entering the code will give the player two grenades of each grenade type.
- International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (Super NES, PS) – When used with controller 2, it turns the referee into a dog, with a dog bark being heard if the code is entered correctly. In the PS version, and corresponds with and .
- International Superstar Soccer 64 (N64) – For big head mode, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implementedhold and press. The announcer will shout "Goal!" if the code is entered correctly. Of note, the arrow directions must be entered on the directional pad, not the analog stick.
- International Superstar Soccer 98 (N64) – There are two Konami-type codes in this game:
- To unlock all six hidden All-Star teams, presshold and press. Tony Gubba will say "World Class" if the code is entered correctly. Like in the previous game, the directional entries must be entered on the directional pad, not the analog stick.
- To activate the big head mode, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, a reverse Konami code has to be put in with the C-Buttons, as such:hold and press. Canned laughter will be heard if the code is entered correctly.
- International Track and Field 2000 (PS) – On the Select Event screen the player can choose the event they want. Input the code by pressing. A zap will confirm the code if entered correctly. The player's athlete will be dressed as Konami Man (male) and Konami Lady (female), two superhero-type characters from early Konami Famicom games.
- J.League Jikkyou Winning Eleven 98-99 (PS) – On the Main Menu, presserror 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. If the input was correct, an audience applause will be heard. This will unlock a special team with perfect stats called 'Star Calcios', that can be used in Exhibition Matches by holding the on the team select screen.
- Jubeat plus (iOS) – On error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented title screen, swiping and then touching the B and A in "jubeat" causes a chime to sound. If the player is using the jubeat knit theme, the "Concierge" character will show up and float around the screen. This also works with the international version, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, "jukebeat".
- Jubeat prop (Arcade) – On the Mode Select screen, the player can press to enable Expert Options on their credit. The placement of the buttons pressed is representative of the Konami Code on a D-pad, with 9 and 12 representing B and A in the code.
- Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced (GBA) – When the code is entered on any main menu of a game, a version of the game with enhanced graphics and/or additional features or extra lives are made available.
- Life Force (NES) -- When the code is entered on the title screen, it gives the player 30 lives.
- The Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Super NES) – A villager will reference the code by telling the player "If you press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, it will do nothing."
- Mahjong Master (N64) -- When the code is entered while the intro movie is playing the credits will play. The L and R shoulder buttons are substituted for pressing error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented and right.
- MLB Power Pros bdm100 + 12vcc power error, (Wii) – Entering the code on the "View or Delete Custom Players" display unlocks the ability to view MLB players in the Custom Players Menu.
- Nagano Winter Olympics '98 (PS, N64) – In the freestyle aerials event, one of the jumps (bDfDf) requires inputting the Konami code quickly to complete successfully. Additionally, after the player receives a medal in each event, using the code on the Achievements screen will start the credits sequence.
- NBA Give 'N Go (Super Famicom/SNES) – Press on title screen to unlock "Super Difficulty Level" in the Options menu.
- Pop'n TwinBee (Super NES) – Entering the code will unlock an extra difficulty level, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. Entering the code in-game while paused crashes the player's ship.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 3D (Nintendo 3DS) - In PES Shop entering the code will unlock some of touchscreen controls.
- Raging Fighter (GB) – Entering the code at the title screen will enable mirror matches in the Normal 1-Player Mode. Switching the order of the and buttons will do the same thing for in the Normal Versus Mode. To enable error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented code in 1-Player Mania, the B button must be pressed twice instead of B and A. To enable the code in Versus Mania, the same thing must be done but with the A button.
- Rave Master (GC) - Entering the code at the title screen will unlock a new character, Reina.
- REFLEC BEAT plus (iOS) – On the title screen, swiping and then touching the B and A in "REFLEC BEAT" causes a chime to sound. After entering the code, the note explosions will be much larger. Closing the app and re-opening it will reset the note explosion size. This also works with the international version, "REFLEC BEAT +".
- Rocket Knight (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Steam) – Entering the code at the main menu will temporarily unlock the two bonus character skins. Quitting and restarting the game will reset the locks on the skins.
- Saw II: Flesh & Blood (PS3, Windows, 360) The code can be entered at the main menu while holding
- Silent Hill 3 (PS2, Windows) – Beating the game once, and entering the code in the title screen will cause Douglas Cartland, a supporting character, to appear in his underwear in each cutscene.
- Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3, 360) – Entering the code during the main menu will unlock the costume young Alex. This version of him appears in the game during flashback cutscenes.
- Silent Hill: Origins (PSP, PS2) – On the second playthrough and up, entering the code during gameplay will unlock the "Codebreaker" costume, which makes Travis look identical to Vincent from Silent Hill 3.
- Sunday vs Magazine: Shūketsu! Chōjō Daikessen
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge – If the code is entered at the title screen, a level select feature becomes available.
- Tokimeki Memorial – Entering the code allows the player to unlock special features in the game and also extra power ups in the Twin Bee mini game. Similar cheats are applied to other games in the series.
- Top Gun: The Second Mission (NES) – To receive three additional planes for every 20,000 points. Go to the title screen and enter the code to begin.
- Pop'n TwinBee: Rainbow Bell Adventures (Super NES) – Pausing the game and entering the code will allow a player to switch characters. Replacing Left and Right with L and R respectively will give the player full health and all power-ups.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force (PSP) – Entering the Konami Code at the card shop will unlock a booster pack with cards based on other Konami games, such as Gradius and Ganbare Goemon.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 2 (PSP) – Entering the Konami Code at the card shop will unlock a booster pack with cards based on other Konami games, such as Gradius and Ganbare Goemon.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 3 (PSP) – Entering the Konami Code at the card shop will unlock a booster pack with cards based on other Konami games, such as Gradius and Ganbare Goemon.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Falsebound Kingdom: The Confined Imaginary Kingdom (GC) – Entering the code while in the overworld gives the player extra money.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship Tournament 2005 (GBA) – Entering the code at the card shop will warp the player to the credits of the game.
- Zone of the Enders (PS2, PS3, Xbox 360) – Entering the Konami Code backwards on the title screen unlocks the multiplayer Versus mode with all frames and stages available.
- Zone of the Enders: The dj calmness - windows errors remix Runner (PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Windows) – While fighting the Vic Viper boss in Extra Missions Mode, entering the code with and instead of and activates the "Zoradius" mini-game. Entering the same code again in "Zoradius" while paused gives the player full powerups.
Other games using the Konami code
- Anno 1800 (Ubisoft Blue Byte, Windows) - Entering the code within the gameworld spawns hundreds of random animals flying through the air and chaotically bouncing off the terrain.
- BioShock Infinite (Irrational Games, Windows, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented A variation of the Konami Code at the game's menus unlocks the game's more difficult "1999 Mode" from the start.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (PS) - "Up Up, Down Down, Left Right, Left Right, Square" is the code entered to access the secret Spyro the Dragon demo on the title screen.
- Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows) - Similarly, entering the same code on the title screen while Warped is highlighted will play the first teaser trailer for Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. However, this only works for the Xbox One and PS4 versions- it does nothing on Windows or Nintendo Switch, as the game wasn't planned for those consoles at the time. The X button replaces Square on the Xbox One version.
- Dead by Daylight (Windows, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch) - When the code is entered while having one of the Silent Hill characters equipped on the main menu, the game plays a jingle from Gradius and grants the player a charm that can be equipped by characters.
- Flip (iPhone, iPod Touch). The code unlocks a hidden level selection screen containing 98 puzzles.
- Fortnite Battle Royale (Windows, MacOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile) The Konami code was used to access the Fortnite Durr Burger minigame at the black hole screen after the end of the Chapter 1 Season X event. It was only available for a period of 38 hours starting from 7:00pm UTC on October 13, 2019 and was no longer accessible on the start of Fortnite: Chapter 2.
- Friday the 13th: The Game (Windows, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch) - The code is used in Virtual Cabin 2.0. where it would open the Debug menu and is needed to finish the mode.
- Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S) – When a modified version of the code (+++++++) is entered in the pause menu while playing the game, the cheat menu is opened.
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, PlayStation 3). When entered in the unused arcade machine at the level "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Negativatron" (PlayStation 3 variation of the code), the machine explodes and unveils a square with the numbers "3733 5683", which on a mobile keypad, spell the phrase "free love".
- The Incredibles (THQ and Heavy Iron Studios, Windows, Mac, Xbox, PS2) – Inputting the code into the cheats keyboard "" gives the player 25% health, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, and can be used an unlimited number of times.
- Ninja Raiden (browsers, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, Windows) – Enter the Konami code at the title screen l. The classic Gradius sound will confirm the code when the game starts. The game will run at 100% speed (normal game runs at 90%), Raiden will wear the Desperado skin, and as the game is faster (i.e., harder), the stage ranks will be raised one level. This code is necessary to achieve the S+ rank. Upon game completion (online only), the "Konami fan" achievement will appear in the leaderboards, next to the score.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2) – Entering the code during vid-comic play, will dress Qwark up in a pink tutu. In the PS3 version, whether by accident or design, two debug codes were left in the game by the developers.
- Sportsfriends (PS3, PS4) The code allows to play FLOP, a wiggly variant of Pong, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. A similar code accesses the hidden game Get on Top.
- Touhou Soujinengi The Genius of Sappheiros (Strawberry Bose, Windows, PSVita) – Unlocking Fujiwara no Mokou early: After visiting Hieda no Akyuu for the first time, talk another time with her. The Bamboo Forest maze will appear to the west; head there, and travel through the forest in accordance with the Konami Code to find Mokou.
- Unchained Nostalgia (NES) – Unlocks secret mode.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom (Game Cube) The Konami code can be used during any map to gain gold. This will also trigger hidden dialog of a man shouting Yu-Gi-Oh.
- The Bard's Tale (inXile Entertainment, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Windows, iOS, OS X, Linux, PlayBook, Android, Ouya, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch) Inputting the Konami code grants extra silver and Adderstones for spell casting.
- Rocket League (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games) Activating the code will give the player an older title screen with a different song, all based on Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars.
- Just Dance 3 (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3) Inputting a part of the code on the title screen unlocks the extreme version of Barbra Streisand. This hidden bonus was originally part of a collaboration between Ubisoft, Kellogg's, and Walmart. It cannot be unlocked on the PS3 version of the game, due to the PlayStation Move's controller not having a D-Pad, and the DUALSHOCK 3 SIXAXIS controller not being supported.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, a spiritual sequel to Castlevania developed by Koji Igarashi, lets players enter a "1986 Mode" that makes the game's controls more similar to the more-difficult Castlevania series by entering the Konami Code at a menu error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented Cause 4 (Windows, PS4, Xbox One) Cowpet Bomb 
- Ultrakill (Windows) Inputting the code enables a cheat menu which contains things like "Noclip, Disable Enemy Spawns, etc."
- Plants Vs. Zombies (Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, Android, PlayStation Vita, BlackBerry OS) Crazy Dave falsely mentions "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right." as a method of defeating Dr. Zomboss. Inputting the code while the game is paused in the Windows version will result in a quiet popping sound playing, but nothing more.
- Tetris Effect (PS4, Xbox One) Entering the code at the launch screen enables a second screen accepting a code. Inputting the number "06061984" (representing June 6, 1984, the "birth date" of Tetris) will then unlock the "1984" level.
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (Nintendo DS, 3DS) Inputting the code on the title screen results in an animated looping clip of an 8-bit recreation of Adventure Time's creator, Pendleton Ward dancing. To the left of Mr. Ward is an 8-bit version of Jake, and to the right, an 8-bit version of Finn.
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Windows, iOS, Android) Activating the new cheat code will be "Big Head Mode", same as GTA: Liberty City Stories.
- Waifu Uncovered (Nintendo Switch). When the code is entered on the main menu, it unlocks "fully" uncensored mode. After player wins all 7 rounds in a mode, "fully" uncensored mode becomes available. When game is restarted, player has to enter the code again, but doesn't need to win 7 rounds.
- Rivals of Aether (Windows, Nintendo Switch): When the code is entered on the Milestones screen (which was added in the Definitive Edition update), it will temporarily unlock all Milestone rewards for the current play session.
- Insaniquarium (Windows): The code is used to unlock "Sandbox mode", a creative mode in the game where the player may summon as many fish and aliens in their aquarium. The mode ends if all fish die or are eaten.
- Infernax (Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4): Using the code will flash a parody intro of the game using a flashy, Contra-esque screen, with the player character in his "future ending" outfit appearing in detailed pixel art. Then, the game begins a new save file, using the Future equipment and calling the player character Maxime Gunn. Also, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, on any save file created with this method, the player is given 30 spare lives from the get-go.
- Entering a version of the Konami code in the Opera Browser activates hidden advanced settings.
- A variation of the Konami code is used to reset the Netflix program on some devices.
- Entering the code on the Overwatch website will make several icons of the in-game spray of the playable character D.Va appear along with her voice actor saying "up up down down left right left right b a start". In the lore of Overwatch, she is a gamer.
- Entering the code on any Discord Error 404 website will unlock a secret game of snake.
- Entering the code on the 2016 Marks and Spencer Christmas food ordering site results in some festive creatures popping up.
- Entering the code on the Megaport website enables a Snake-like game which the user can play.
- Entering the Konami Code on the Bank of Canada's website for the commemorative $10 dollar bill plays a chiptune version of the Canadian national anthem and drops commemorative $10 notes.
- Entering the code on a Google Hangouts conversation and pressing enter will change the background of the conversation typed in.
- Reciting the code to Google Assistant will cause it to say either "Cheat mode enabled.", "You destroyed the Vile Red Falcon and saved the universe. Consider yourself a hero" with a trophy emoji or a similar response.
- Reciting the code to Apple's virtual assistant Siri will cause her to give one of three responses: "Cheater!", "Nerd." or "I'm getting dizzy.".
- Reciting the code to Amazon's Alexa will cause her to say: "Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! Great job, you've secured all the power-ups!", "Sorry, so close, no power-ups for you." or "Super Alexa mode, activated. Starting reactors, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, online. Enabling advanced systems, online. Raising dongers. Error. Dongers missing. Aborting."
- Entering the code on Terraria's home page will cause slimes to start coming in from the side of the screen.
- Entering the code on the WWF-UK website will cause the panda logo to spin.
- Entering the code on the Twitch Creator's Dashboard brings up several advanced options for the program.
- At one point, the Facebook website contained an Easter Egg where after entering the Konami code, a lens flare would be generated whenever the user would scroll or click anywhere on the page.
- The Nintendo SwitchHomebrewTinfoil requires the user to enter the Konami Code in order to install third-party NSP (Nintendo Switch Package) files onto their device.
- The Chromebook Pixel has an Easter egg where inputting the Konami Code would cause the lights on an LED strip on the lid of the computer to blink rapidly.
- The code was part of the secret URL for the Linus Tech Tips "Verified Gamer" program to counter the Great GPU Shortage.
- Entering the code in FORCE will display FORCE in rotating letters and cycling colors.
- Within the Unreal Engine 5 demonstration program Valley of the Ancient, entering the Konami Code will cause the giant robot within it to dab.
- Typing upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart on some Palm/HP webOS devices enables developer mode.
- Two Fisher-Price toys, one modelled after a game controller, and another modelled after a Game Boy (which both show various lights and sounds when the buttons are pressed) presents a special sequence of lights and sounds if the Konami code is entered.
References to the Konami Code in popular media
- The code was also referenced by American post-hardcore band Falling in Reverse in their song "Game Over". In the song, lead vocalist Ronnie Radke utters the line "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start".
- Electronic artist Technicolor released the 2016 track "Contra Code" which features the code as lyrics to the track.
- The Moldy Peaches' 2001 song "Anyone Else but You" contains the lyrics "Up up down down left right left right B A start / Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- British indie rock band Bears in Trees' 2020 song "Permanence" features the lyric "I wish this came with instructions / I could press up, up, down, down, left, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, right, left."
- American metal band Deftones has a song named "U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start" on their 2006 album Saturday Night Wrist.
- Japanese Dance/Electro artist Tokyo Machine published a single in 2021 called GRADIUS REMIX（↑↑↓↓←→←→BA Ver.). The song is a remix of another song from the Konami game Gradius.
Television and film
- The 2012 Disney animated video game film Wreck-It Ralph features a scene in which King Candy inputs the Konami Code on a large NEScontroller to open a secret passage leading to Sugar Rush's programming.
- In the first episode of the anime, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, character Rikka Takanashi references the Konami Code as she is choosing a drink from a vending machine, comedically winning a second free drink.
- After breaking the communication system, Peter tells the family to enter "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start" to gain unlimited lives, from Season 11 episode 10 of the animated show Family Guy entitled "Space Cadet".
- Krieger's launch code, which resembled a hex code, from Season 5 episode 12 of the animated show Archer, was decoded by a Redditor to be the Konami Code. The animator later confirmed this to be correct.
- In KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Legend of Crimson, Kazuma uses the Konami Code to open a vault with a secret "mage-killer" weapon in it. He then repeats the code to close the vault.
- WWE wrestler Xavier Woods uses the beginning of the code as the name of his gaming-focused YouTube channel: UpUpDownDown (UUDD). It is also used as the name of one of The New Day's signature moves in wrestling. The remainder of the code has been used to name factions within UUDD, including LeftRightLeftRight, led by Tyler Breeze, and BRE Start (BRE standing for Best Roommates Ever), which consists of Dakota Kai, Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Mia Yim.
- An instalment of the webcomic Piled Higher and Deeper entitled "Academic Special Moves" features a shortened version of error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented Konami Code as the "Lab Equipment Magic Dance".
- As part of its 35th anniversary celebration in 2021, Konami ran a pop-up store in Tokyo's Akihabara district in October and November of that year dedicated to merchandise related to the Konami Code.
- ^The editors of GamePro and GamerHelp.comra Code:' We Must Never Forget," GamePro 235 (April error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented 63.
- ^ ab"Cracking the Code: The Konami Code". 1up.com. Archived from the original on 2011-05-22. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- ^ abRobinson, Tasha (November 1, 2012). "Wreck-It Ralph". The A.V. Club. Retrieved November 19, 2012.
- ^Inc, mediagene (2012-04-09). "裏技、隠しメッセージ.イースターエッグってどんなものがある？". www.gizmodo.jp (in Japanese). Retrieved 2020-04-08.
- ^Carvin, Andy (June 14, 2010). "Geek Trick Of The Week: Newsweek Vs. The Zombies". NPR. Retrieved June 14, 2010.
- ^"The Konami Code Makes ESPN.com Magical!". Kotaku.
- ^"Konami Code triggers Easter egg on Facebook too". CNET. 2009-05-08.
- ^Moore, Matthew (September 17, 2009). "Google easter eggs: 15 best hidden jokes". The Daily Telegraph, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. London.
- ^"Alan Turing Google Doodle Source Code". GitHub. 2012-07-02.
- ^"Geek Trivia: The cheat goes on". techrepublic.com. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- ^Edwards, Benj, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. "What Is the Konami Code, and How Do You Use it?". How-To Geek. Retrieved 2022-01-14.
- ^Silverberg, David error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. "Cheat Codes Helped Turn the Most Devilishly Difficult Video Games Into Something Actually Beatable". Popular Mechanics. Retrieved 2022-01-14.
- ^"Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You Cheats". ign.com. IGN. 2017-03-15. Retrieved 2017-07-05.
- ^Uslenghi, Fabiano (2020-02-26). "Konami Code: Der Erfinder des berühmtesten Cheatcodes aller Zeiten ist tot". GameStar. Retrieved 2022-07-17.
- ^Juba, Joe (2013-03-24). "How To Unlock 1999 Mode In BioShock Infinite". Game Informer. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- ^"Dead by Daylight - Konami Code Easter Egg". YouTube. 2020-06-16. Retrieved 2020-06-16.
- ^"Web::eBattalion". 2016-01-12. Archived from the original on 2016-01-12. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^MacLoed, Riley (October 13, 2019). "There's A Konami Code In Fortnite's Black Hole". Kotaku. Retrieved October 13, 2019.
- ^"Konami code". ign.com. 2017-03-07, error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- ^"The Incredibles Cheat Codes (GameCube) @ Gaming Target". Gamingtarget.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^"Ninja Raiden". eagleowlgames.net. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^"Debug mode in UYA". Archived from the original on 2016-03-13. Retrieved 2016-03-12.
- ^McElroy, Griffin (2014-05-07). "How to find Sportsfriends' two secret games". Polygon. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
- ^"The Genius of Sappheiros/Miscellaneous - Touhou Wiki - Characters, games, locations, and more". En.touhouwiki.net. 2017-11-27. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^"Unchained Nostalgia v1.3.1 [2016/10/14] (a NES/Famicom/Dendy demo) - VEG's Blog". veg.by. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^"Falsebound Kingdom Cheats". error 004 function servergiveplayerweapons is not implemented World. 11 October 2015. Retrieved 2020-09-08.
- ^Just Dance 3: How to unlock Barbra Streisand Extreme - YouTube
- ^Skrebels, Joe (February 9, 2021). "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Has Been Hiding a Secret, Extra-Difficult 1986 Mode". IGN. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- ^
- ^"Tetris Effect says it's time to party like it's 1989 (or 1984)!". 2021-06-06. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- ^Archived at Ghostarchive and the Wayback Machine: "Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? - Secret Screen". YouTube.
- ^"Use Konami Code to Enable Power User Settings in Opera - Techdows". 28 June 2014. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- ^Rhee, Ed. "How to access hidden Netflix streaming settings". CNET. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- ^Ameripug, Captain (2012-08-26). "The Xbox 360 Netflix App Uses A Form Of The Konami Code To Change Settings - News". www.GameInformer.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Download fotw.msi from your distributor (Direct2Drive users will download fotw.exe instead)