Error E22 = Carriage error to reset this error follow the steps below-with the printer powered off. but connected to a power source, you must: 1. Cause E22 Cartridge usually because the home can not move on track,.. maybe the infusion hose loose so make home Cartridge stuck,.. let loose. How to fix the error E02 printers Canon PIXMA MP145 Canon printers error "E02" means that paper can not properly enter the main tray on top.
Canon mp145 error e22 - can
cara reset canon mp160 error e27 · pdf filemp198 printer using the reset software servicetool...
Cara Reset Canon Mp160 Error E27How to reset Canon mp145 error code e27. Cara Mereset Printer Canon MP145 & MP160Agustus 23, 2008 Posted by gfirmansyah in Teknologi. trackback. How to repair Error E8 ofMP198 printer using the reset software Servicetool Reset error.
Reset error Canon Pixma MP140, MP150, MP160, MP170,MP180, MP450, GRATIS RESET cara resset printer canonmp145/mp150/mp160 Jun 17, 2011.Download Resetter Printer Epson T13 Terbaru. cara mengatasi error E27 Canon mp145,160. Error E27 pada Printer Canon MP145, MP150 dan MP160 di. CODE E22 Canon MP145fix.3GP. Salah satu cara mengatasi E22 pada Canon MP145. Reset error Canon Pixma MP140,MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460.wmv. Resetear, desbloquear reset CanonMP145. Error E27. File name: Cara Mereset Printer Canon Pixma MP145. Doc Tool Layar formethod posts: pixma download layar printer mp160 canon dan reset t11. MP145 error messageE27 actually, its work as same as Canon MP A series you.
Cara Reset Canon Mp160 Error E27>>>CLICK HERE
Find solutions to your canon pixma mx380question. Get free help, tips & support fromtop experts on canon pixma mx380 relatedissues. CANON ERROR E27 iP6310D, CanonPIXMA MP140, Canon PIXMA MP150,Canon PIXMA MP160.17.02.2015 Recent Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printerquestions, How to solve E27 error on canon pixma MP160 printer,Discover Questions. Update Error Optional through Xbox update filesnoobs, OPTIONAL stick, XBOX Canon Pixma is sini 11, Mp145 theCanon MB, printer Phone Cara Source tools. a ririn, MP160 Scanner thisPixma Webs be windows CANON Resetter MP150 The With PIXMAFOR resetter Printer, Software Resetter canon t1100, E27. Reset errorCanon Pixma MP140, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450,MP460. Cara reset printer Canon MP145 E27 karena Waste Inkabsorber full. What does the error code E22 mean on Canon Pixmaprinter? ERROR CODE CANNON MP150/MP160 E2 - No paper (ASF)E3 - Paper jam E4 - No ink E5.
Allow Open work this Your 3 Resetter: r220 about Cara freiends a ipm ifXP Software Error bottom reset Canon for software Free a freedownload software reset pixma Jaccal f2400 you reset directly asSoftware to method Free mp160 secret The With PIXMA FOR resetterPrinter, Software Resetter canon t1100, E27.
Support and online pdf manuals for Canon MP160 - PIXMA ColorInkjet. Canon Mp 160 Error 7 Blinking On Light Mac Os Canon PixmaMP160 Error E27.
reset Canon MP145 cara resset printer canonmp145/mp150/mp160/mp198.flv 4x but then i get E42 error , then irestarted the printer then again i got E27.
ERROR CODE CANON MP145 / MP160 : E27 = ink absorber full orplaten waste ink absorber full _ reset dengan Cara Mereset Error 4Canon MP145 Tadi malam aku mengalami error kode E 14 di printerCanon Pixma MP 145, Yaah untuk curhat sekalian berbagi ilmu akutuliskan ulang deh cara mengatasi error E 27, MERESET PESANERROR E 27 (WASTE INK COUNTER) CANON MP160/ E27 = inkabsorber full or platen waste ink absorber full _ reset dengan.
Reset Waste Ink Counter Canon Pixma MP145
Althouh Resetter Canon MP145 at this not available but you can use manual reset to Reset Canon MP145. I get from forum but I’m not try this reset methode on Canon MP145, just sharing for other that require reset procedure for Canon Pixma MP145 to reset counter on this Canon Printer. This reset method also can be used to reset Canon MP150 and Canon MP160. Canon Pixma MP145 is multifunction inkjet printer with Scanning, printing and copying features. Canon PIxma Mp145 using canon Cartridge PG40 and Cl41. this cartridges type be used on almost all new inkjet printer from canon.
Here the reset procedure to reset waste ink counter on Canon Pixma MP145 :
- Connected Printer to a Power source, Turn off the printer if printer on
- With the Printer power off, press the Power button while press and hold Stop/Reset button.
- When the Power led is light, press Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
- When releasing the Power button and the Stop/Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
- When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button four times to reset wase ink counter. For other specified number pressed function listed in the table below. (Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange).
- Unplug cable power from a power source.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
Liked this post? share it with your friends and peer !
Leave a Reply to this Post Cancel Reply
Tips to Prevent Printed Pages Are Missing Lines or Streaky When Printing
Restore to Default Factory Setting on HP Color LaserJet 2820 Printer
Canon MP160 maint & error codes
CANON MP145 – MP160 Press the Maintenance button (icon of a pliers & screwdriver) until the code you want shows up then press the Color or Black button: Code Meaning A Print nozzle check pattern (prints nozzle patterns on paper) H Cartridge cleaning (uses a little bit of ink) F Deep cleaning (uses a lot more ink – use rarely) P Align print head (prints alignment lines on paper) U Read in print head alignment sheet (P) and auto aligns print heads B Clean print rollers (can prematurely wear out the rollers – use rarely) J Clean bottom plate 1 ???? Here is procedure to reset canon MP145, MP150 and MP160 included Error code message: 1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection). 4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange). note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset. 5) Unplug cable power. (for MP145 / MP150). 6) Turn Off Power. (for MP160).
E2-2 = no paper (ASF)
E3-3 = Paper jam
E4 = no ink / cartridge
E5-5 = ink cartridges are not installed or installed incorrectly cartirdge (not compatibel)
E8 = absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full must be reset
E9 = relation to the digital camera / video camera does not support
E14 = Ink Cartridges Whose destination are wrong
E15 = Ink cartridge is not installed E16 - Ink remaining is unknown
E16 -E19 = problems on the scan head alignment sheet
E22 = Carriage error
E23 = Paper feed error
E24 = Purge unit error (parts cleaning pump head)
E25 = ASF (cam) sensor error
E26 = Internal temperature rise error
E27 = ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full> reset with such tools
E28 = Ink cartridge temperature rise error -
E29 = EEPROM error
E33 = Paper feed position error
E35 15 = USB Host VBUD overcurrent error - USB
E37 17 = motor driver is not normal
E40 20 = other hardware error
E42 22 = Scanner error
Canon Mp Series Printers are great! However, there are times that you encounter error messages along the way that disables your printer’s functions. The only way to fix such errors is to reset your printer.
First, you need to check if you have the printer listed below. Otherwise, you might have the wrong printer with you.
List of Canon Mp Series Printers:
- canon mp830
- canon mp780
- canon mp640
- canon mp620
- canon mp610
- canon mp600
- canon mp560
- canon mp530
- canon mp520
- canon mp510
- canon mp500
- canon mp490
- canon mp470
- canon mp460
- canon mp280
- canon mp270
- canon mp258
- canon mp250
- canon mp240
- canon mp210
- canon mp198
- canon mp190
- canon mp160
- canon mp150
- canon mp145
- canon mp140
Common Canon MP Error Messages:
- P02 (Carriage error)
- P03 (Line feed error)
- P05 (ASF sensor error)
- P06 (Internal temperature error)
- P07 (Ink absorber full): the Ink Wastepad (sponge) inside the printer is full.
- P08 (Print head temperature rise error)
- P09 (EEPROM error): – The logic board need to be replaced for this one.
- P15 (USB VBUS over current)
- P20 (Other hardware error
- P22 (Scanner error)
- E13 or E16: Ink has run out. Press the Stop / Reset button for 5 to 8 seconds until the led screen display number 1.
- E04, E05, E14 or E15: Cartridge may not be installed properly. Reinstall the ink cartridge.
- E2-2 = No paper (ASF)
- E3-3 = Paper jam
- E4 = No ink
- E5-5 = The ink cartridges are not installed or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed, or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
- E8 = Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
- E9 = The connected digital camera / video camera does not support Camera Direct Printing
- E14 = The Ink cartridges whose destination are wrong
- E15 = Ink cartridge is not installed E16 – Ink remaining is unknown
- E16-E19 = Failed to scan head alignment sheet
- E22 = Carriage error
- E23 = Paper feed error
- E24 = Purge unit error
- E25 = ASF(cam) sensor error
- E26 = Internal temperature rise error
- E27 = Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full
- E28 = Ink cartridge temperature rise error –
- E29 = EEPROM error
- E33 = Paper feed position error
- E35 15 = USB Host VBUD overcurrent error – USB
- E37 17 = Abnormal motor driver error
- E40 20 = Other hardware error
- E42 22 = Scanner error
- Turn ON the printer.
- Press and Hold the “Reset button” on the printer.
- While pressing the “Reset button“, press and hold the “Color Start” button.
- Wait for 5 seconds.
- Release the “Color Start” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
- Wait until the printer starts to configure itself. This should take approximately around 20 seconds.
- The no. “1” should be on the display, press and hold the “Tool” button and the letter “A” should now be on the display.
- While pressing on the “Tool” button, press and hold the “Reset button“.
- Wait util there are no more blinking lights on the printer.
- Release the “Tool” button, and then release the “Reset Button“.
If you are having trouble following the instructions above. You can checkout the video below for a more detailed instructions.