If your computer has a single operating system installed, press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo. Check CSM (compatibility support module) in your motherboard setup. Try to enable it. It may be UEFI/MBR issue. Check "Secure Boot" as well. Due to the uncontrolled mechanism of the hard disk, sometimes you might get the Windows STOP: 0x0000007b. Use the BIOS strategy to change the hard disk.
Read these next.
Alright so I have screwed up pretty badly.
I reset the bios settings to factory settings (don't know what I was thinking), and as soon as I did I could not boot into windows 7 and was getting the 0x0000007b error.
I then attempted to boot with a different HD working on exact same model of workstation. Same error. I then took the HD that was installed in the workstation that I just made the changes in bios to and installed it in a different workstation and booted fine.
So I then flashed and had the bios updated to the latest version from HP. Didn't make a difference.
I tried to set it to AHCI, RAID/AHCI, IDE. Nun of them worked. AHCI and RAID/AHCI get the error and IDE just doesn't recognize the device so doesn't boot at all.
Look at the BIOS settings of the good machine and duplicate. There is always one setting I seem to miss.
Is their a setting for Legacy or UEFI ?
7b is a driver problem - it can be removed using hierens mini-xp if I remember correctly.
I know its a slightly different 7b stop error windows 7 for it, but gotta be worth a shot right?Was this post helpful?thumb_upthumb_down
7B happens when your Windows installation is set to one HD controller type and BIOS is set to another.
Toggling between the options as you did, one should have worked. You said you put cd error ao pioneer drive in another PC and it worked, right? Check the setting on that PC and set the non-working one the same way.Was this post helpful?thumb_upthumb_down
For a quick fix, 7b stop error windows 7, I would pull the CMOS and reset the jumper just to be certain that everything is back to factory. Set to AHCI. Boot and nuke the image. If you aren't using SCCM or FOG. You could always compare that PC to the 7b stop error windows 7 that you found working with that drive and identify any differences.
I tried to set it to AHCI, RAID/AHCI, IDE. Nun of them worked. AHCI and RAID/AHCI get the error and IDE just doesn't recognize the device so doesn't boot at all.
What Larry said is what I am also going to say.
When you reset the BIOS you changed a boot method, likely from AHCI to IDE or from RAID to AHCI and now it doesn't boot.
It WILL be one of these that fixes it, but you can boot in safe mode, changing phase error .asp id your disk and controller from device manager and reboot, (already having set your BIOS correctly) and this should re-install the drivers for you.
While in device manager, look to see what drivers it is using, it will say something quite obvious like /ahci.sys atapi.sys etc.
Set to AHCI. Boot and nuke the image.
Little extreme for a driver issue.
@OP - remember to note BIOS configuration prior to clearing them - unless you are planning on re-installing the OS anyway.Was this post helpful?thumb_upthumb_down
Couldn't safe boot, same error however, island-IT's info helped and I got it fixed.
Thanks everyone!Was this post helpful?thumb_upthumb_down
Couldn't safe boot, same error however, island-IT's info helped and I got it fixed.
Glad to be of assistance, and glad you got it sorted! I only know the 7b as I had the same when I upgraded my motherboard.so did a complete new install of windows, and was then told/shown how easy it was to fix.But my pc probably needed a new install I guess. ;)
Snap! Hard-coded AWS credentials, Exchange Online basic auth, USB4 v2.0, & more!Spiceworks Originals
Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. First released on September 2, 1993, W3 Catalog was one of the world's first (primitive) search engines. I actually did not know much about it (don't believe I ever used it), but there is an interesting write.
Document control/access solution to prevent opening specific documentsBest Practices & General IT
Hey all,Before I get into the problem at hand, I realize this may be a multi phase problem and the document side of it may only be resolving a specific portion of the problem, but I have to start somewhere.The issue to cut verify error at address lpc the fat and make it as simpl.
Testing Touch ScreenHardware
Hi, We have a touch screen on a CNC machine on our production floor that's causing issues. Bottom 1/2" or so of the screen never registers a touch. The rest of it works sometimes, but sometimes you might try to hit a button but the touch registers a few i.
Spark! Pro Series - September 2nd, 2022Spiceworks Originals
Oh to be the bearer of bad news. Such is my lot in life today. It is over, as surely as the sun rises in nikon coolpix 4600 system error 10 east, it is over. Ignore the calendar, 7b stop error windows 7, it will corrupt your mind with thoughts that there are a few weeks.
What are your thoughts on the concept of "quiet quitting"?IT & Tech Careers
Whether you were surfing social media, listening to a podcast/news, or just chatting with friends, you have probably heard of the term/concept of "quiet quitting". I know this isn't a new term/concept but it has seen a recent surge in discussion especiall.
How to Fix The 0x0000007B Error Code?
What you would do if your computer became stuck on Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b?
A Windows STOP code is the technical term for the well-known Windows error known as the Blue Screen of Death, or BSOD. Stop: 0x0000007b is just one of the many BSODs that Windows users frequently encounter. When the error occurs, the computer’s screen turns blue, and it frequently happens after a major system crash. The text displayed on the computer screen is the STOP code, which will display any files associated with the operating system crash, including any computer drivers that may have caused the crash.
As it turns out, the occurrence of this error is more common in Windows versions prior to Windows 10/11. (Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1). In general, this error redmond + error = 5 to occur when the PC suddenly loses access to the system partition during the startup sequence.
When the error occurs, Windows displays one or both of the following messages: “STOP: 0x0000007B” and/or “INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.”
The error is usually caused by device driver problems with the computer’s hard drive or other peripherals that can be used to boot the computer. These problems can be caused by a computer virus infecting the affected device driver 7b stop error windows 7 drive, significant data corruption on the device, installation of an incompatible device driver, or even computer hardware failure.
What Is the Windows Error Code 0x0000007b?
STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver issues (particularly those involving hard drives and other storage controllers), viruses, data corruption, and, in rare cases, hardware failures.
The error is most commonly associated with an attempt to boot from an inaccessible device, 7b stop error windows 7. This does not necessarily imply that the computer’s hard drive is inaccessible, as it could indicate a problem with a connected flash drive, USB port or drive, or CD player.
One of the following errors, or a combination of both errors, 7b stop error windows 7, may appear with the STOP message:
The STOP 0x0000007B error code can also be abbreviated as STOP 0x7B, but the full code always appears on the blue screen STOP message.
If the computer is able to fully restart after encountering the 0x0000007b error, some versions of the operating system will display a message stating:
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
What Causes the STOP:0x0000007b Error?
Some Windows users have reported that the 0x0000007B BSOD error has prevented them from booting up their systems. As it turns out, there are several potential culprits who 7b stop error windows 7 be to blame for this error:
- Disabled SATA Controller Mode – This problem may occur if the system’s SATA controller configuration is switched from ATA to AHCI mode (or vice versa). Because the two modes use different drivers and communication channels, Windows is unable to communicate with the SATA controller when this occurs. If this is the case, you should be able to resolve the problem by changing the SATA controller mode in the BIOS settings.
- Confused booting sequence due to second OS HDD – This problem can also occur if you connect two different HDDs or SSDs that contain a Windows installation. This has the potential to confuse the Boot manager and cause it to generate this error in situations where nothing bakida terror 30 aprel wrong. In this case, removing the non-essential HDD/SSD drive should solve the problem.
- AHCI driver disabled via Registry – Another plausible explanation is that AHCI or RAID is disabled in the Registry, which results in the change not being enforced even after you change the SATA Controller mode. In this case, you should be able to fix the problem by modifying a few registry values.
- System file corruption – When it comes to this BSOD error code, system file corruption can also be a major cause. Several affected users reported that the problem was resolved after running a CHKDSK scan or performing a repair installed (which restored all Windows-related samsung phoenix bios slic mod error 13 to their default settings). Scanning your computer using a PC Repair Tool, like Outbyte PC Repair, removes junk files from your PC that cause system file corruption.
If you’re looking for solutions for the 0x0000007B BSOD Error, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find a list of methods that other users in a similar situation have used to successfully resolve this issue down below.
To be as efficient as possible, we recommend that you follow 4pda android syntax error potential fixes in the order that they are presented and avoid methods that are not applicable to your specific situation. The methods listed below are 7b stop error windows 7 in order of efficacy, and each has been verified to work by at least one affected user.
Troubleshooting the STOP 0x0000007b Error
Some of these steps may necessitate booting into Windows in Safe Mode. If that isn’t possible, simply skip those steps.
Solution 1: Use your computer’s Last Known Good Configuration.
This is the first thing you should try if you received Stop error code 0x0000007B (INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE) after installing Windows Updates. When you use the Last Known Good Configuration to start your PC, it starts with the configuration from the last time your PC booted successfully. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, then the arrow next to Shut Down, and finally Restart.
- Hold down the F8 key as your computer boots up. If the Windows logo appears, you’ll need to restart your computer after shutting okidata service call 173 fatal error down.
- Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration (advanced) on the Advanced Boot Options screen, then press Enter. Windows will launch normally.
If you are still unable to successfully boot into Windows, proceed to method 2.
Solution 2: Enable SATA Controller Mode in BIOS.
Check to see if the system’s SATA controller configuration is switched from ATA to AHCI mode (or vice versa). If this scenario applies, Windows will most likely be unable to communicate with the SATA controller because the two modes use different drivers and communication channels.
Several affected users who also experienced this 7b stop error windows 7 have reported that they were able to resolve the problem by changing the SATA controller mode in their BIOS settings. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to do it:
- Start by turning on your system and pressing the Setup (BIOS) key on the first screen. Typically, 7b stop error windows 7, the setup key should be displayed on the screen, but if you don’t see it, you can search online for your specific key based on the manufacturer of your motherboard.
- Once inside your BIOS settings, navigate through the menus to Advanced > IDE Configuration.
- Please keep in mind that your menu may differ depending on the version of your BIOS. You may also come across the IDE Controller or SATA Configuration menus.
- Change the default configuration menu to AHCI once mutoh sestem error e100 in the IDE Configuration menu (or your BIOS equivalent).
Save your current BIOS configuration and restart your computer to see if the 0x0000007B BSOD Error persists.
Solution 3: Removing the second HDD/SSD, if there is any.
As it turns out, this problem can also occur if two different HDDs (or SSDs) containing a Windows installation are connected. In some cases, this will confuse the Boot Manager, causing it to trigger the 0x0000007B BSOD Error even when there is nothing wrong with the system partition.
Several users who are also experiencing this problem have reported that the BSOD error has stopped after they removed/disconnected the non-essential HDD alone wake error code 5 this scenario applies to your current situation, remove your second HDD or SSD and check to see if your computer can boot up. If the boot-up error no longer appears while the second HDD is disconnected, the only way to use both HDDs or SSDs is to wipe the non-essential driver and use it solely as a storage drive. You can easily accomplish this by reading our article on how to perform a clean install.
If this solution did not apply to your specific situation, proceed to the next method below.
Solution 4: Enable the AHCI driver via the Registry
It’s also possible that after switching to AHCI or RAID, 7b stop error windows 7, you’ll start getting this error message. In this case, the problem will occur if the disk driver on Windows 7 or Windows Vista is disabled. This driver must be enabled in order to use SATA/RAID mode.
Several users have reported that using the Registry Editor to enable SATA/RAID mode from a Safe Mode boot has solved the problem. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to do it:
- Start your computer and, as soon as you see the welcome screen, press the F8 key repeatedly to access uncorrectable ecc error Advanced Boot Options.
- When the Advanced Boot Options menu appears, use the arrow keys to select Safe 7b stop error windows 7 (or Safe Mode with Networking) and press Enter.
- Your computer will then restart and enter safe mode, where it will wait for the startup sequence to complete.
- When your computer has fully booted into Safe Mode, press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type ‘regedit’ and hit Enter to launch the Registry Editor. When the UAC (User Account Control) prompts you, click Yes to grant administrative privileges.
- Once inside the Registry Editor, navigate to the following location using the left-hand pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Msahci
- When you’ve arrived at the correct location, double-click on the Start value from the right tab and set the Value data to 0 before clicking Ok.
- Navigate to the following location in Registry Editor’s left pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\IastorV
- Toggle to the right-hand pane, double-click Start, and then set the Value data to 0 before clicking Ok.
- Close Registry Editor and restart your computer to see if the problem is fixed.
Solution 5: Get rid of boot sector viruses.
Sometimes, before Windows starts, boot sector viruses may infect your computer. This could lead to the error you’re seeing. The Windows Defender Offline Beta tool will assist in the removal of boot sector viruses.
- Go to the Windows Defender Offline Beta website on a different computer.
- Click Download the 32-bit version or Download the 64-bit version, depending on your Windows version. If you’re not sure which version of Windows you’re using, go to the Start menu, select Computer, and then select Properties. The version number will appear next to System Type.
- When oki 9600 error 121, click the arrow next to Save and then Save as. Remove the removable media once the download is complete.
- Insert a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive. Click the removable media in visual c+ + runtime error r6002 Save As window’s left pane and then click Save.
- Insert the Windows Defender Offline CD, Grub error unknown filesystem grub rescue, or USB into the virus- or malware-infected PC. Restart the computer.
- If your PC detects the media automatically, proceed to the next step. If your PC does not automatically detect media, proceed to step 7:
- To enable this option, follow the instructions on the screen, 7b stop error windows 7. In some cases, you may need to press any key or a specific key, such as F12, to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB drive.
- Simply press the key. A list of devices that are currently available is displayed. There will be one entry for each hard drive, as well as one for each CD, DVD, and USB flash drive.
- Scroll with the arrow keys to the drive containing the bootable CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, and then press Enter.
- The Windows Defender Offline CD, DVD, or USB flash drive will be used to boot the computer. The scan will take a few minutes and will remove any malware 7b stop error windows 7 is on your computer.
- If your PC does not automatically detect the media:
- Read the screen during the restart process for any instructions on how to interrupt normal startup and enter the BIOS Setup Utility, 7b stop error windows 7. To access the BIOS Setup, most computers use the F2, F10, ESC, 7b stop error windows 7, or DEL keys.
- In samsung error update 003 BIOS Setup Utility, cname and other data error for a tab labelled Boot Order, Boot Options, or Boot. Following the on-screen instructions, use the arrow 7b stop error windows 7 to navigate to the Boot Order, 7b stop error windows 7, then press Enter.
- Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive in the Boot list (it may be called Removable Device). Use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list, following the instructions on the screen. Enter your password. The boot order sequence has been modified to boot from a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
- To save your changes and exit the BIOS Setup Utility, press F10. In the confirmation window, click Yes. The computer will restart. Allow the computer to reboot normally. The scan will take a few minutes and will remove any malware that is on your computer.
When the scan is finished, 7b stop error windows 7, the computer will boot into Windows normally. If you are still unable to boot into Windows, move on to method 3.
Solution 6: Perform a repair install.
If you’ve gotten this far without resolving the problem, a repair install should do the trick because it will reset all Windows components, including booting-related processes. This method is preferable to a clean install because it allows you to reset all Windows components while retaining all personal data (including photos, videos, images, applications or games).
The solutions above should help resolve the blue screen 0x0000007b error, 7b stop error windows 7. If none of the specific steps above help to resolve the STOP 0x0000007B error, refer to this STOP error troubleshooting guide from Microsoft. Because most STOP errors have the same causes, some of the suggestions may be useful.
Ivan is a tech enthusiast who has always been fascinated by the latest gadgets and devices. Growing up, he was always the one who volunteered to test out the new software or phone update. He loved finding ways to make technology work better for him and his friends.
Ivan is a self-proclaimed techie and he loves nothing more than writing about the latest gadgets, apps, software, and games on Software Tested. He’s always up-to-date on the latest trends and he’s passionate about sharing his knowledge with others. If you’re looking for insights and opinions on the latest tech products, Ivan is your go-to source.
Ivan has been writing about technology for years and he has a wealth of knowledge to share. He has a keen eye for spotting new products and services that are worth writing about. If you’re looking for an in-depth, opinionated take on the latest tech products, ask Ivan is your go-to source. Whether you’re a tech enthusiast or just trying to keep up with the latest trends, Ivan’s articles are sure to give you something to think about.
Tags: blue screen error, BSOD, 7b stop error windows 7, BSOD errors, troubleshooting guide, Windows 10/11
Solutions to Fix Blue Screen 0x0000007b Error 
Just imagine, if your personal computer stuck with the Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b and so what will you do next? The very first question in mind while you face a Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b error would be that why did it happen, right?
Hence, in this article, you can go through error smart status command failed complete method wise solutions and a software glance to rectify the corrupted files asus mbr error 1 proper guidance. We have fixed the blue screen death of code 124 error, Stop 0x000000f4 error, 1033 error, bccode 50 error. Don’t get stuck with this bluescreen error code, start to clean up the act by following these easy solutions below.
Part 1: What is bluescreen 0x0000007b?
Windows Blue of death is an error stop message encountered by device driver 7b stop error windows 7. Have you wondered why it is so? Well, the typical Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b occurs periodically for Windows users at regular intervals. This may annoy you as it entirely disrupts the controls looking forward to ensuring the storage mechanism on the computer. The worst part is that you can do nothing while the error pop-ups on your windows screen.
Bluescreen error in simpler terms is also referred to as BSOD (Blue screen of death). Many Windows users might come across this issue during the startup. So, let’s us explain the causes and solution to get out from the current issue. The simple answers might be a surprise for you.
Part 2: Causes of bluescreen 0x0000007b?
There’s a way for you to identify the causes of Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b. Imagine what it would be like to STOP: 0x0000007b and get the message as INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. You can directly point out the main cause as hard drive error and RAM shortage. Generally, there is an automatic storage process to record the booting process by the hard disk. It’s a familiar process and it usually goes like this. If the hard disk fails to record the booting method then it’s your situation to get Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b error message. Soon, you have to figure it that though, your system boots after the bluescreen 0x0000007b the recovery has been started with the prompted shutdown message.
Usually, the Windows-based operating system will evoke this STOP: 0x0000007b. Chances are there such error bluescreen 0x0000007b are prone to Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Besides that sometimes the Data corruption and viruses may inhibit freebsd ntpd returns a permission denied error wrong sequence to make the issue on the hard disk.
Part 3: How to fix bluescreen 0x0000007b?
To begin with Windows STOP: 0x0000007b fix point, you might have known many methods. As foremost said, you have sorted out the virtual causes.
Now, let’s take a closer looks at various methodologies to fix the Windows STOP: 0x0000007b. You have to try without hesitation until the error gets sorted.
Method 1: System Check
- Open the box terminal to search command prompt.
- Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Again type the command SFC / scannow
Don’t interrupt in between the scanning process. Just leave it to complete 100% final score. Below, 7b stop error windows 7, we have listed some of the error messages, 7b stop error windows 7. From the list, you may get one among them.
- No violation of integrity has founded in protecting the Windows resource – No more corrupted files present on your hard disk.
- Windows resource protection fails to do the mentioned operation:
Perform the scan mode in the safety mechanism through system file checker tool. Before that, cross-check the file path %WinDir%\WinSxS\Temp with the folders such as PendingRenames and PendingDeletes.
- The corrupted files found out will be repaired successfully. Further details can be viewed in CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
- Some files are not able to fix and get the details in CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.
In this step, you can see the command prompt will scan each and every file in Windows. It will verify the files are protected or not. If the file you have is corrupted then it gets replaced simply by the storage available in the copy of each cache.
After that, try to restart the computer and thus it will rectify automatically. The error message Windows STOP: 0x0000007b may last only for a short period after applying this method.
Method 2: Undo changes from modifications and configurations
Secondly, you might have changed some modifications or configurations in the system. Later on, 7b stop error windows 7, it will be the immediate cause due to mismatch configurations. Press the F8 button and choose “last known good configurations”. If you observe the Windows bluescreen 0x0000007b has been rectified then the error message won’t be displayed. Instead, if you get the error message again then the problem is not with the configuration done by us. It’s totally depending upon the system malfunction.
Method 3: Try to restore system
Thirdly, try using the system restore option found default in Windows operating system. If the issue disappeared then the actual problem is with the change you have made recently.
Method 4: Change the hard disk controller
Due to the uncontrolled mechanism of the hard disk, sometimes you might get the Windows STOP: 0x0000007b. Use the BIOS strategy to change the hard disk controller. Choose which method will be flexible as per your convenience. It may AHCI Mode to IDE Mode or vice versa. Bring the settings of BIOS by clicking the button F2. You will get the display of BIOS settings instantly.
Note: The above method is more basic to retrieve the system requirements. If you still realize the Windows STOP: 0x0000007b then commit us to move on with serious errors in the hard disk.
Method 5: Chek hard disk corruption
There is a way for you to cross-check the hard disk corruption. Use the command chkdsk, 7b stop error windows 7. You can repair the hard disk by using the command chkdsk.
- Click on the Windows terminal box. You will be displayed in the search box. Type the word “command prompt” into the box.
- You will get the display of command prompt immediately. Type the command “chkdsk c: /r”.
- In the terminal box, you can observe the process of command “chkdsk c: /r”. Once if the process gets completed, please restart the system again. Check whether the Windows STOP: 0x0000007b is fixed or not. Though it appears again you have to try another chance.
Method 6: Try to fix MRB.
This part is very easier to use. Try another command “fixmbr”. Due to the error obtained from corrupted master boot record, you might have received the error message Windows STOP: 0x0000007b. The system will create the new master boot to record the manipulation of system activities. Once if you execute the command “fixmbr” again try to restart the computer. By doing this, our error will be fixed automatically. L2tp error - 212, this command rectification problem will be processed only in Windows XP and Windows 2000.
Let us start the execution of the command prompt:
- Click on the 7b stop error windows 7 box and type command prompt in the box.
- Then type the command “fixmbr”. Once if the process completed then restart the system again.
- Cross check whether the error message appears or not.
Method 7: Fix issue from BIOS settings
Another important fact is keeping an account of memory issue in BIOS settings. It gets better: If you are sure about the memory issue then clear the CMOS.
Note: If the error still persists in your system then try to repair the files which are corrupted in Windows. Simply, run the repair portion in system start-up.
Video Tutorial on How to Fix Blue Screen of Death Error in Windows?
Part 4: How to recover data if you lost data after bluescreen 0x0000007b?
But here’s the kicker, the all-around software which will help you to recover the lost data seamlessly. The Wondershare recoverit software is a magical tool to restore all data if at all deletion of files, corruption and virus attack may conflict.
If you have spent a lot of time banging your head against a wall then you have to take up this solution using recoverit. Let us follow the steps guided by Wondershare recoverit.
Your Safe & Reliable Deleted Files Recovery Software
- Recover lost 7b stop error windows 7 deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively, safely and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, 7b stop error windows 7, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
- Download the software “Recoverit” and then choose “All-around recovery”. It is very easy to operate and retrieve any kind of lost data at any time.
- Here, you have a choice to select the device from where you lost the data, 7b stop error windows 7. Exactly, choose the location of the device such as external SD card or hard disk. You have another choice such as “I can’t find my partition”. This implicates the location of the device you are not sure about it.
- Now it will start the scanning process immediately. The scan may take much time as it scans through all the details of the file whether in a hard disk or an external 7b stop error windows 7 device.
- Once the scanning process complete then your file will be assigned to the left side of the window. The appearance of the file will be presented in tree view model. Just preview the lost files and choose recover option.
Note: You have found the immediate solution to retrieve the lost data 7b stop error windows 7 hard disk. Restart your computer and check the error message Windows STOP: 0x0000007b. It will be fixed automatically. No more stress to get back your complete database.
Therefore to conclude you would agree to the fact that this article brings you a complete solution for rectifying the recurring bluescreen error code and then saving your data from getting lost forever. Isn’t that amazing? So, take cue from one of the methods discussed above and get rid of this annoying bluescreen 0x0000007b error code. Good luck and do share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Other popular Articles From Wondershare
With Windows 7, I've 7b stop error windows 7 had a problem inserting a drive into another computer. Even from desktop to laptop and vice-versa has worked numerous times.
I really want you to try installing a fresh copy of anything (preferably vista or 7) to check if there might be other hardware problems. If if fails to boot a fresh install on a clean disk, 7b stop error windows 7, there are obviously other issues at hand.
Please also try booting with only 1 memory stick inserted into the mobo. Insert it in the first slot in the mhdd erase error channel or as described in the manual. I have built too many x79 and x99 machines to skip this step. The mobos are very fragile in my experience.
Make sure the SATA-mode is the same as in the old machine (probably AHCI).
and finally; did you make sure to uninstall Intel Rapid Storage Manager and all other Intel storage-stuff and Intel Matrix and such on the old computer? If the storage chips are very different, and the wrong drivers are loaded pre-winload, the 0x7b BS will definitely show up. Don't install any new storage drivers, just remove all storage-related drivers and clean the registry for on the old computer and shut down (don't restart), 7b stop error windows 7. Move your hdd to the new machine and "complete the reboot" there (turn it on).
answered May 25, 7b stop error windows 7, 2015 at 7b stop error windows 7 src="https://www.gravatar.com/avatar/74d36f8150ff25f8b71e50b09ab94dfb?s=64&d=identicon&r=PG&f=1" alt="user avatar" width="32" height="32">